[Embed]

youtube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU

so, "such a ridiculous notion," "not worth arguing with," and "slaves built America's GDP," is the most the guardian can come up with?

It should be used for context that in real dollars today, the average person lived on about $1 a day in America. Pennies in Africa. Once you take out living expense of a "free" person, while slavery denied human rights, economically it was only slightly worst off of an existence compared to general population. The north also mostly phased out slavery by early 1800s or earlier, and the north had something like 80%+ of the GDP by 1861. AKA a place with no slaves, for 3-4 generations.

I think it is undeniable that any slave here is better than having stayed in Africa. Look at Liberia. I would have rather been a slave. If I was black in 1820, and given the choice, I'd rather been a slave in a first-world country, that will be better for my descendants, than something that will practically never rise from poverty. (only in today being slightly helped by endless aid, and Chinese colonization.) The blame for the slave-game is a real debate, and not easily answered as much as we'd wish, if we take in all the factors.

Concerning Apartheid and whatnot, or Rhodesia, there we have to evaluate how paternalistic a government is required, and how dedicated the local populace is to free market capitalism, which is the only way to build wealth properly. Free market capitalism REQUIRES international investment, and that international investment requires stability, if the local government cannot provide it, how paternalistic should the capitalists become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms
youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI&t
nces.ed.gov/naal/lit_history.asp
africanlibraryproject.org/our-african-libraries/africa-facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South Africa is literally white genocide at the moment, and by nearly all metrics of life, and economy, are weakening to a failed state, becoming more and more reliant on tribalistic rhetoric, and promises of "sharing the wealth." Nevermind that, wealth is not the "natural" state of man, but a by-product of international capitalism, which again requires some sort of paternalistic attitudes in a continent such as Africa in its current state. Again, look at how the Chinese are treating them today.

I also have serious doubts that Africans would have ever risen to wealth. The Arab and Jewish slave trade has been ongoing for a thousand years, and the very fact that many west Africans were Muslim is a form of colonialism. In terms of living standards, they'd always been drastically worse, which is how the Arabs exploited them. AKA the struggle of mankind for power, which should be discouraged today, but examined in context in the past. Also Spencer is clearly talking about ethnostates when he says you're not truly English, which, you're not. It's a problem that the indigenous population will likely be a minority within 2-3 generations, in their own homeland. Some would call that colonization.

This problems stems back to the fact that Europe is the homeland of all whites, around 4% of the global population. And since, the basic structure of countries is the ethnostate, countries such as England were made for the English, Germany for the German, Russia for the Russian, this can go on and on. Europe is in an incredibly awkward position of French being a nationality, and an ever-decreasing ethnic group. How can one not expect immense societal problems due to this? Why do certain peoples insist that this is a non-issue, and that foreigners have as much right to live in said country as native blood stock? As the global population of Africa quadruples in the next 80 years, what does this mean for Europe, especially if Africa still rejects capitalism, western philosophy, and continues its backwater existence reliant on foreign aid and Chinese neo-colonization? Being anti-slavery is a western concept, human rights in today's sense are a western concept, liberty and free speech, and free association are European concepts. What does it mean when the population that supports today's first world policies, is out numbered 4-1, and the other group(s) do/does not assimilate? Exceptions do not prove the rule, what are groups doing on a whole. What happens? I foresee grim images.

This is especially a problem if we consider culture, race and IQ, and the irrational state of man which almost always is tribal, and based around a monkey brain of 150 people that look like me. No republic or democracy without a super-majority ethnic group has ever not become a shitshow. Every time you talk about slavery, or discrimination, or work place hiring, or white privilege, or racism, or police oppression, is time not spent on what really matters. Poland doesn't have this problem. Japan doesn't have this problem. China doesn't have this problem. How much energy do we waste on this problem, and how much ground are western nations, and western values losing by this? Are Chinese anti-human, Indian ant-men, renewed tribalistic/religiosu fury, and Russian totalitarian values the future of this planet in the new order? My pessimism says so at this current trajectory.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms

It’s a pretty impressive thing to say for a gorilla.

When will the white man admit they created there so called "civilization" off the backs of the indigenous/slaves they exploited?

youtube.com/watch?v=aS7XUGh2meI&t

Who is she?

>Admire eyes
>Admire body
>Armpit hair
>Regret clicking

20% of slaves/blacks were literate in 1870
nces.ed.gov/naal/lit_history.asp

In 1990 the adult literacy rate in all of Africa was 53%. In 2015 it is estimated to be 63%. [2]
In 1990 there were 133 million illiterate adults in sub-Saharan Africa, but by 2011 there were 182 million. [2]

More than 1 in 3 adults cannot read. [1]
182 million adults are unable to read and write. [2]
48 million youths (ages 15-24) are illiterate. [2]
22% of primary aged children are not in school. [3]
That makes 30 million primary aged children who are not in school. [4]

africanlibraryproject.org/our-african-libraries/africa-facts

Good thread OP

In 1861, the state of new york had five times the GDP of the entire south. Slavery was never more than a rounding error in terms of productivity.

Spencer looked like a genius standing next to this literal retard.

>muh cotton doe

You can tell that the nigger is only barely resisting his natural instinct to physically assault whitey.

(((Spencer's))) formula is to debate dindus, and allow them to win, thus making all whites look foolish, because who can't beat a nigger in a political debate?

>Support the White Ethnostate even though America will never be that.

>Support Israel.

>I AM YOUR LEADER

>THE WHITES NEED A LEADER AND IM THAT GUY.

i turbo cringed when he called spencer THE leader of the *gasps* Alt-right. *plays scary music*

saggy baggies

well, imagine how much milk comes out of them

spencer may not be a genius but this guy literally could not refute anything he said. liberals are eternal losers.

omg thats just so ridiculous,i just can't respond, all i can do is make a smug face to camera. that you would even imply such a think. you are just living in your anti-reality head. just wow, i can't even right now.