/VAG/ Virginia Elections General

Let's see if we can't get a second helping of sodium tonight lads.

Thoughts/Predictions/whatever, let's get comfy and watch results roll in. Polls should be closing and numbers should start rolling in around 7.

It'd send a huge message if Gillespie wins today, that the "fuck white people" strategy isn't working. Also, weather is pretty shit across the commonwealth, and as we all know libs don't like to vote in bad weather.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia-governor-election-gillespie-northam
reddit.com/live/zwlw17yfkvk3
twitter.com/mrbeercrusher/status/928045344746852353
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg
nbcnews.com/card/early-exit-polls-health-care-most-important-issue-virginia-voters-n818691
nbcnews.com/card/nbc-news-early-exit-polls-virginia-voters-favor-keeping-confederate-n818641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living in Charlottesville I’m ready to open a new business selling artisan salt. The streets will be so filled with in we’ll not need fear any winter freeze.

fairfax here.
met a decent amount of people voting for the Gman this morning.
nogs probably filed in later in the day though.

OP here, who else in Harrisonburg?

honestly I think we're gonna cuck out, NOVA is too strong, but it's nice to dream.

nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia-governor-election-gillespie-northam

Does anyone know if archiving this would disallow the live updates?

No one wants the Republican to win, alright? Prove me wrong racists.

I didn’t care until the dem ran that race baiting commercial insulting basically everyone who isn’t a shade of brown. I just want chaos. And in Cville there will be no greater chaos than an R win.

shilling for /nova/ discord

6we9e8m

That ad was calling out racists. Really shouldn't be offended by it unless, maybe, you're a Nazi?

Best site to watch results come in?

Go suck on a leaf blower.

I voted for a tolerant Virginia, nazis can fuck off!

Sup Forums

I believe he will win for the following reasons
1-Too similar to the Democrat
2-RINOS love him, and Northern Virginia has alot of Rinos who voted for Clinton
3-black turnout will be down
4-Rain
5-Gillpesie actually has decent minoity support, mostly Indians and other Asians
6-Republicans actually helping him this time unlike 3 years ago where he lost by 17
7-Backlash against ads run by Northam

Gillespie’s ad was calling out illegal immigrant gangs. Really shouldn’t be offended by that unless, maybe, you’re MS-13?

God, I pray you are right.

Wrong thread. Use the one with the informative OP.

>calling out honest Gillespie Virginians with trucks and Confederate and Gadsden flags racist = (((calling out racists)))
HMM REALLY DOODLES MY NOODLES

It's ALWAYS a fucking leaf

Northam's got this boyos

graduated last year, now working in nova.

holy fuck do I miss JMU

That logic doesn't work here. There are no illegal immigrant gangs, lad.

ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP THE USS GILLESPIE IS CRASHING AND BURNING EVACUATE LITTLE DRUMPFLETS

leaf if you are white you are racist by default. don't you know anything about the American Left?

archiving won't live update.

I'm pretty sure there's a basement somewhere in Canada dedicated to shitting up Sup Forums.

I'm also pretty sure Obama-Leaf owns it.

>Prove me wrong racists.

This thread for Dems,

This one for GOPS

Are you in the right thread?

Change threads, this one has the wrong OP

USE THIS THREAD FIRST

JMU is Mediocre tier at best desu, unless you're doing their business program

Not gonna lie, former Gillespie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Gillespie crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah who wants to live, work and raise a family in the most affluent neighborhoods in America? Who wants to send their kids to the best public school system in the country?

>muh homeschooling

Have fun watching your faggot kid get knocked out by well adjusted normal kids. Go back to the boondocks fuckboi.

Is that screaming at the sky thing tonight? Seems appropriate after democrats get BTFO in Virginia.

>RINOS love him
Is this true? I thought they didn't like him because he supposedly tried to emulate Trump's campaign positions. Or is that just the false narrative?

At least we aren't completely cucked like W&M or UVa, we're a nice white study body that has its head on straight.

Pls recommend where to watch results

Im hoping that with a Gillespie win that a number of vulnerable democrat senators defect to the republicans. Imagine the apocalyptic asshurt if the Senate goes 55-45 before even the midterm.

reddit.com/live/zwlw17yfkvk3

Bitch all you want, I'mma link it. Live thread with news links.

Fuck off leaf

Discuss. This guy nailed it in 2016 with his exit poll data in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

twitter.com/mrbeercrusher/status/928045344746852353

CNN

Oops, sorry for no sage.

Gillespie lost the senate race by 17k votes or 0.8%. If you don't think he has a chance you're kidding yourself

You have to go back.

my highschool sweetheart became a dick sucking coal burning slut at JMU. fuck that place.

Thx

come to the discord chat:

uBTwpK

Hearty kek, this is my new favorite snek image.

Real thread is here:

>Fairfag
Where at, my guy?
If we win I was gonna celebrate at the NRA range Wednesday. If we lose... Well, I'm still going to the range.

Pick better sweethearts cuckboi

Sounds like a good Idea for a shirt or bumber sticker

inspirational song time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

>Nobody wants the Republican to win

I just want the faggot who ran that advert to lose

>Yurifags

>VA voters prefer leaving Confederate statues to removing them 60 to 36%

I wonder what that means?

Nobody is posting in your piece of shit thread. Fuck off. This thread is just fine

Well, it's good for Gillespie but really I don't think it means anything. No one (or at least a very small few) are voting on monuments.

Kek you seem like a supreme gentleman, cuckfaggot

thanks for the link, but it is plebbit so you get this. thx though

As soon as the right wing death squad ad dropped it was over for Northam.

Lel

>coal burning
What?

Just use this thread first, this one will be recycled

any early exit polls ?

Forget about it, this threa has more posts. Wait until it hits 300.

Cuck alert

Yes. Ed G is up 57 points

There's this:

Early exist poll:
>nbcnews.com/card/early-exit-polls-health-care-most-important-issue-virginia-voters-n818691

List of issues by importance, according to voters:
>Health care (37%)
>gun policy (17%)
>immigration (14%)
>taxes (14%),
>abortion (9%)

Nothing about actual votes for either candidate, though.

Who wants to go shoot at Elite Shooting Sports in Gainesville with me if Gillespie wins? Have FS2000 and SCAR

Thanks for nothing then cocksucker.

I'm in Herndon and if you're serious I'm down as fuck.

Source?

Replying to @EsotericCD
Second round of exit polling in VA-GOV is in and...nothing about these numbers looks right at all to me. Huge upset brewing.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like Direct message
DECISION DESK HQ WORKER

I don't doubt that. but I got a good developer job out of it so I'm happy, at least in terms of work

No student loans too

have I triggered you in some way sir

Post that FS2000

Chesterfield here

Come on Northam!!!

Bill Boheims Twitter

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards fellow Americans (i.e. Democrats) in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on the internet.

Shut the fuck up you ungrateful american twat, he worked hard for his post.

DRUMPFPUPPT BTFO!

ODU student here, voted for Northam. Win in the bag

nbcnews.com/card/nbc-news-early-exit-polls-virginia-voters-favor-keeping-confederate-n818641

VA voters prefer leaving Confederate statues to removing them 60 to 36%

REPORTS COMING IN RURAL TURNOUT UP HUGE!!!

You serious, Clark?

yes goy you like curry and your tv was made in a chinese sweatshop open them boarders to the 3rd world OY VEY

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT!

This, I'm in the decision desk right now. Northam up by 25 points

Proofs

she was the most innocent, beautiful, shy girl in highschool. Then she went to college and was corrupted by marxist gender bending ideologies that taught her being a worthless slut was worth it.

Who is going to win?

Who class of 2018 here?

who's ready for some GOP GOP?

maybe you should've gone to college and stopped her, brainlet

Thanks Greecebro