Muslim Migrant Found Guilty Of Rape Says Britain Is A "Bitch Country"

The court heard that Al-Shamary stalked and harassed the woman for 20 minutes before he struck, hurling her to the ground and leaving her with a bloody nose after punching her twice in the face before carrying out the rape.

He had abused another woman on the street earlier in the evening, calling her an “ugly bitch” and telling her she was “not worthy”, warning “Allah is going to get you” as he walked away.

“He kept telling me not touch him and he also said ‘I will not speak to you, you are a woman — in my country we speak to men’,” said PC Jackie Mallows.

He was also heard to yell “Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein, I will not talk to you, you are a woman,” while in police custody, and repeatedly denounced Britain as a “bitch country”.

archive.is/EZ7hh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The woman will be told to apologise for hurting his hand. Deport the motherfuckers.

>implying this is any different than blacks raping white women in America

Way to deflect there leafy boy! Good job!

did you forget cops shoot niggers on sight leaf?

Well, he's not wrong.
Britain IS a bitch country, populated by spineless, subservient bitches.

Saddam Hussein is Based

I bet she came on his muslim cock

So problematic and islamophobic. Why did they publish this story?

I just can't, this fucking white male society

He makes a valid point about Britain tbqhwyf

as opposed to middle east countries, which are "Goat Countries"

>I’m baiting!

>Bitch Country
>was a takeaway driver
KEK

>did you forget cops shoot niggers on sight leaf?

clearly not since you have such a large problem with them fucking up your country

Between 2012 and 2015 Swedish Murder rate increased 64%.

2012 - 68 homicides
2015 - 112 homicides

I find it shocking people like this exist at all
Let alone those who try to justify his actions
FUCKING DISGUSTING

He sounds like a nice man. Such vibrancy! So diverse. Wow.

Because the US is so full of alpha warriors these days

Makes me wonder how notorious Sup Forums hate is in the real world.

He's not wrong. Britain is a bitch country.

In America the nig would serve 20+ years in prison. In UK this guy got what, 30 days?

The hates gotta stop somewhere. Dude should of just vented his frustration on Sup Forums rather than fuck up his life by being retarded.

You can hate all you want on the Internet as long as nobody get's hurt. Quite possibly some people read into this hate and and forces themselves to react outwardly offline.

What I'm saying is the hate's gotta end somewhere but it only begins on the Internet.

I want to move to the USA ffs

Dude might have been an advent lurker here on Sup Forums constantly bombarded with bullshit on facebook, and never got that feedback he wanted from social media, so he gets frustrated and tries to prove his point offline.

Is the Internet really that serious?

its gonna rise and rise

British Muppets BTFO

This is what women imported. They wanted to have sex with insane desert people that treat women like second class citizens. And the insane desert people show up and treat women like second class citizens. What did they think was going to happen?

If you kill enough Jews, you can move to Valhalla ffs.

Shouldn't this shit be on /bant/ ?

>Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein,
it's funnier because he's kuwaiti
literally the abused growing up to be the abuser

He's not wrong.

STFU bitch nation who talks funny

He's right. The uk IS a bitch country where subhumans have free reign to do as they please. It is part and parcel.

Do you think there will ever be a time when these people won't fuck up in parts of the world? I can always tell when some subhuman mutt has never visited the country he is talking about. The subhuman mutt being people from the US. I hate it when you talk about anything European, you will never know what it is to be European. You are cross breed disgusting pieces of shit. You will never be welcome back to Europe. And before you reply with "Well Europe is full of pakis and is lost", look at the stats, you are far more black than us and we have been around for thousands of years, you've become very close to less than 50% white in what 300 years? Does your history even go back that far?
You have your own problems, stop thinking about us, we are fine. We have been out of Eu's immigration policy since 97, and we are now leaving the EU, so worry about your mass shootings and horrible gang violence.

>you will never know what it's like to be European.

And in a couple of generations neither will the people in yours, bong. You see, your country has one fatal flaw. It has no written constitution, which means once the mudshits outbreed you, you'll get to see those thousand year old traditions tossed in the dustbin inside of a New York minute. Your culture survived a thousand years only because for a thousand years you had the good fortune to not be populated by total fuckheads and large numbers of people hell bent on changing the way that your country operates from the ground up. That's changed now. We wrote our shit down, and made it hard to change. The USA would balkanize and fall into Civil War again before any one group had the numbers to override the US Constitution via the Elastic Clause.

His punishment for rape is 20 minutes of community service in a local mosque

I only have to read your first line to know my reaction to this. Your country started a war in the middle east after 9/11. You flattened entire countries. Hordes of people fled to Europe because of your war, and yet you have the audacity to say we have fallen. Your own country created this you fucking idiot. The US is everything the white man does not need. The US will be the end of the Wets and the white man. I hate you so much, I really do.

You killed and raped 1 million Iraqis Burger boy so best not get too much of a bone on

Actually you fucking faggots started this whole mess after WWI when you redrew the Middle East.

Again with a leaf not understanding reality. Niggers do not learn lessons. You shoot 1 and 10 more that witnessed it are already doing the same thing and wondering why they got shot. Dindus are real.

You're the retards that let them in. Same with every other euro trash country welcoming mudslimes by the thousands every day. You can blame the US for it if you want though, doesn't make it true.

Is that why you invaded the middle east after 9/11? And tell me what you want, that was your own Jew bullshit that did 9/11, that was not a terrorist attack. You people sicken me. You have completely fucked Europe up. Thousands of years of history is going to be forgotten because of some 200 hundred year old shitty country.

Hello Abdul

You started the fucking war you idiot. I wish. I fucking wish I could get some of you without your gay guns and punch your nose through your face and smash your teeth out.

Any americunt need a man about the house so I can escape this bitch country?

pls no bully

This, fuck american politics. Truly a cancer in form of nation

I'll kiss you on the mouth, faggot. Don't be jealous your country fucked you out of owning firearms. I hope you binned your knife today, don't wanna hurt yourself.

>“Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein, I will not talk to you, you are a woman,”

This guy knows what's up. He still has to go back but he's based in my book.

You only have yourselves to blame for ruining yourselves to take out a pound of flesh on the krauts twice.

>30 days
kek. more like a spank on the bum from the bobbies

It doesn't change the fact that it is your country that is fucked, not mine. No one said that you had to let them in. Your retarded elected leadership did that, and your country did nothing. In a democracy, you get the government that you deserve. You choose poorly, and will reap the consequences of those decisions.

Why didn't you gun them down at the border?

Serious question. We might have "created" the horde, but you guys let it in and elected a Muslim mayor, we didn't tell you to do that.

Macho man Randy is smiling down on you, user. Because that post was SAVAGE.

he was not an abuser. Saddam Hussein was returning your land to you, your oil, and your people.
burgerland intervened and the rest is 90s history

I so fucking hate women so I will consider voting labour if they promise to bring more guys like him.

our country is fucked too dipshit stfu

It's our language, Amerinigger

well its not like he's wrong

Checked.
Also why are leafs this fucking stupid?

he's right

No, it isn't. Our constitution is notoriously difficult to alter, and that is by design. In order to amend it, you need a proposed amendment to pass with a 2/3 majority in both houses and for it to be ratified by 3/4 of the states for it to take effect. Alternatively, you can call a convention of the states with a 3/4 majority, but this has never happened in the entirety of US history. So put away that blackpill, because America at least is going to be around for a long time yet.

" warning Allah is going to get you"

Now that's funny

>muh constitution
Yeah, because the mexicans are gonna keep that thng around. I bet they really care about those Anglo values.

Your arguments are always about everyone being a pussy. Remember in Europe we don't shoot people to settle shit, we fight people. You calling us pussies is a joke to us, we would fucking bury you in the ground where you belong.

Your horrible culture needed oil so your fabricated 9/11 and then you dragged all of Europe into a war for oil, then when the middle eastern countries were flattened and they populous was running to Europe, you called us pussies for letting them in. You invited left into Europe, you fucked up the middle east and let the left into Europe. The world needs you all to burn.

and in 50 years germany won't have any germans.

Cut off his fucking hands and send him back to his backwards homeland as warning to others. Enough of this goddamn bullshit.

Top kek
Malvinas take back when?

>Britain is a bitch country

Well he isn't wrong

Ok, call me crazy but :

Why do i find his attitude and comments n everything pretty based ?
Hmmm...

They'll comply, or they'll be prosecuted. Worst case scenario, America declares Mexico as an invading force and in violation of the terms of the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo and we sack all the way to Mexico City, just like last time.

Yanks won't take responsibility for their numerous and global fuckups either. Proof is in this thread.

Notice how it's just you burgers fellating each other? That's because no one else will back you up. Fuck you.

And it's your countries fault. Your culture is anti white and anti Europe on a big scale. The white movement needs you to be bombed and die.

all pakis and arabs hang first on TDOTR
communists* will wait in line do get a dose of irony before they die

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

Just gonna leave this here

>He was also heard to yell “Do you know Saddam Hussein? I am Saddam Hussein
Top fucking kek

This is what my ancestors died for.

>3 months probation

>whataboutism
the truly weakest argument a faggot can make

America will be nonwhite LONG before any European country.

Britain is 87% white. What are you at again? 56%? 52%?

>europeons still don't understand the danger they face
Never should have let euphoria cloud your minds. You're fucked, terrorist attacks will become a norm. You'll get used to it.

And you bongs are doing the same thing. Cry harder, bitch nigga.

and our 56% is doing something about it
what is your 87% doing?
you can't even pull off brexit
youd rather bitch on the internet then do anything

>the absolute state of bongistan

One thing that's not okay, and universally agreed, is that it's not okay to be German.

Gonna have to agree with the muslim shitskin on this one. Bongistan is a certified bitch country.

isn't diversity great

wtf does that say? can you translate to normal ppl language?

Tell me how the US has helped the world since 9/11? What has your war given us? It's displaced millions of muslims and made them come to Europe and you have invited the left into government to help the displaced muslims. All these things are your fault.

oi!

I feel sorry for europeans
they are only here bitching about US because they are too afraid of being called racist if they open their mouths about what is happening to their countries
being called racist is worse then being invaded to them.

>Merkel let's in millions of dindus and sand apes
> UK care more about criminals than victims
>UK bans most knives and charge victims of crime for protecting themselves
LOL wtf does that have to do with us