What the fuck do the global elite eat...

What the fuck do the global elite eat? I know the Rothschild's have their own private garden and gardening expert 'n shit, but how do they keep away from the GMO pesticide gay frog water poison? Do they have some sort of cure or special brand or something like that? It's obvious even the highest ranking Jew pawn gov officials like Trump and Hillary are condemned to stuff their mouth holes with cancer and hormones

Is there even a way to detoxify food nowadays with shit like organic food not actually being organic, and bottled water just being expensive filtered tap water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBspR2p0YYM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRK6m-xIz4
gynecomastianewyork.com/does-fast-food-cause-moobs
naturalnews.com/2017-08-16-bizarre-chemicals-in-fast-food-causes-female-looking-breast-to-grow-on-the-chest-of-a-chinese-boy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many don't, a lot eat their own poison because they're filthy mongrels, they also breath in their own chemtrails.

> private garden and gardening expert

expand on this please

maybe its safe to take off the tinfoil

I'm not sure what you mean. I've heard and read of studies that indicate that McDonald's food is actually quite healthy.

I don't know where the misconception came from originally that McDonald's was determined unhealthy - it was indeed proved to be false by numerous studies and scientific reviews.

McDonald's is very healthy. The healthiest item on the menu is a Big Mac. President Trump enjoys a refreshing Big Mac on the regular!

Shills.

False shilling aside, literally all you have to do to make a big mac healthy is take the (((sugary))) buns off and wipe the excess sauce off.

Too much salt and sugar is why people usually call it unhealthy. But the real issue with McDonald's isn't that it is actively unhealthy, just passively. As in, the vegetables and meat they work with are stripped of many of their nutrients in the preserving process so their food is comparably less nutritious than a burger made from all-fresh ingredients.

Dude, get a CSA and make your own food/bread. Buy local meat from a quality butcher. It's cheaper than eating out and way healthier than eating packaged shit. Pic related (what I receive every week for $35 from my farm)

That looks good. Nothing like the crap in the supermarkets

What is a CSA?

community shared agriculture, you fucking city nigger.

*supported

Kill your own food.

I remember US election night, one of the lizard looking 300 year old Rockerfella's was on TV.
It was really odd the way a reporter asked him:
"Are you still on your 3 bottles of Cherry Coke per day?"
Seemed such an out of place question.
Then he pulled one out.
You think you would ask something better.

I once had a chance to shoot a dear but I pussied out.

(Don't listen to this poster.)

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Warren Buffett regularly eats McDonald's breakfast fwiw.

They keep away from GMOs by using pure seeds that haven't been touched by Monsanto. Just like Zuckerberg does

I am doing that this weekend with my bow.

>As in, the vegetables and meat they work with are stripped of many of their nutrients in the preserving process so their food is comparably less nutritious than a burger made from all-fresh ingredients.

Not really.
McD pickles are the same as store-bought.
They use iceberg lettuce, which never had any nutrients and is mostly fiber and water.
The tomatoes they use are regular tomatoes like you get from any store, and they get sliced daily.

Their burger patties are standard 70/30 ground chuck, they are pre-cooked and flash frozen, and re-heated on a carousel using natural gas flames.

They do have sugar in their buns though.
McDonalds bread is just shy of being a cake.
It's the worst thing they serve.

But I see blacks work at Burger King all the time.

people that rich tend to be pretty boring and have very strict, borderline obsessive, habits

Aquaponics nigga youtube.com/watch?v=VBspR2p0YYM

Probably whatever their personal chefs make them or at fancy restaurants.

It's not that hard to grow food. My grandpa yielded so much tomatoes from a ~ 5ft x 20ft bed garden, that he gave away to neighbors.

For $10 a meal, there better not be anything wrong with my food. McDonalds is too expensive to be junk food. Generally food follows the same rule as everything else: you get what you pay for. If the food is extremely cheap... then, yeah, maybe something is wrong with it. Most fast food places have high sanitation standards, though.

propane and propane accesories

It is healthy. The only problem is it is high calorie. People get obese eating it=rumors that the food is to blame, instead of a lack of moderation.

>GMO pesticide gay frog water poison?

falling for that retarded meme.

sad shit
watch rothschild documentary or just type in "rothschild private garden"
it helps keep the nognig waves from penetrating my anal cavity
this
then you just have 2 fake meat patties, a tablespoon of diced onions and some fake processed hormone cheese
Those vegetables literally look like they've either been secretly pumped full of GMO's and pesticides by monsanto corporate agents in the middle of the night or those seeds came from GMO pesticide crops, I've never seen any single vegetable get that fucking big in my entire life, but I get what you're saying
I don't think you've seen what a normal vegetable looks like before, they're not supposed to look good that's how you know they're filled with carcinogenic chemical
Hmmmm
really makes me wonder whether or not they design this shit because they need it to stay alive or to kill us or just both
beta fagget
Burger King's fucking amazing tastes way better than McDonald's especially their fries holy fucking shit mouthgasm
He also only drinks coca cola and barely touches water fucking how is he not even dead
Yeah, I thought so, hence most of them having private gardens, found that organic heirloom seeds are a thing, but they're pretty damn expensive, also maintaining and slave laboring away at a patch of grass so you can eat 1 salad is pretty de-motivating, guess I should stop being a sheep NEET and hire myself a gardener
Somehow they stuff their shit with sugar but you can't even taste it, or well at lest, I don't
kek
white house garden + chef, trump doesn't even use it what a chad
>having this much land
The only reason they're expensive is to make profit, they're extremely cheap to manufacture
Found the nigger
How about the fact of how it makes u grow tits
REEEEEEEEE

>read of studies that indicate that McDonald's food is actually quite healthy
top kek
burger education everyone

lmao this

For real: drive a simple car (or just take a limo), eat healthy, go to bed at the same time, etc. The only people living it up are people who probably can't afford it nearly as much as they think they can, despite their wealth.

>How about the fact of how it makes u grow tits

Gynecomastia? Source on that?

>he doesn't know about the hyper sexual faggot tranny frogs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRK6m-xIz4

5g is what is going to hurt us, it's basically a targeted microwave and they aren't even going to do any safety studies before they implement it. I wonder what they will do then. I know they have been building their homes underground.

>he took kingsmen literally

the same thing always happens with the elite's grand schemes, for a generation they insulate themselves, then the elders die, the young become the powerful, and they themselves become victims of the scheme

its a part of the jewish propensity for self destruction, they aim to destroy the white race and social cohesion though race mixing, but their propaganda has infected their own families now, and so a new shoah begins

Yeah but I'm interested in eating and not setting up a Thanksgiving table.

-gynecomastianewyork.com/does-fast-food-cause-moobs

-naturalnews.com/2017-08-16-bizarre-chemicals-in-fast-food-causes-female-looking-breast-to-grow-on-the-chest-of-a-chinese-boy.html

-myself, because when I was a kid all I ate was fast food and processed food and I got man boobs like pic related but nipples were even puffier by the age of 12, and I wasn't even that overweight

I have no idea what you're talking about but I did get the underground bunker part
still don't understand
This. And that's exactly what I thought, now the jews are jewing the jews
kek

also it wasn't fat, it was actual breast tissue, I also used to drink soy milk sometimes, I'm a walking source

Warren Buffet. Shortly after Bloomberg banned large sodas in NY, Buffet had lunch with him and ordered a 2L of Cherry Coke. He finished the whole thing just to piss Bloomberg off. His face is also on Cherry Coke cans in China.

how the fuck is he even alive and why is he not morbidly obese

Water,
Level 1 (me) buy a Brita filtration system and replace the filter frequently.

Level 2 (my German family) drink only well water from alpine sources from glass bottles. This is also what most super-wealthy do, Evian, Pellegrino, Fiji, Gerolsteiner

Food,
Eat pasture raised and finished hormone free meats, dairy and eggs. There may be some small amount of environmental chemicals, but pastures are the ideal ecological and health choice.

For veggies, grow your own or buy from known sources (often local farms selling to locally owned grocery stores).

Organic rating is way less important than how well you know the source farm. Many local farms give tours and you can see first-hand how they grow their produce.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

Those aren't conspiracy theories they're just shit people made up with no evidence, how many shekels did you get payed to share this goy?

>diet coke

lmao drumpf is a fatass

Elite here. We have our own allotment on the Royal Paddocks where we source all of our vegetables.

what about water? poultry? meat?

I live near farms so i eat grass fed beef around 2 dollars a pound. Comfy as fuck

lucky whitetrash inbreeding hillbilly

Hey there,country bumpkin...how's the frost there on the pumpkin?