If it was revealed Obama wasn't born in the USA, how would the world react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ&feature=youtu.be&t=97
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2445630/posts
charismanews.com/politics/issues/61220-firefighter-prophet-updates-his-vision-for-donald-trump-s-presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=x5xN28vabCU
archive.is/IMJQp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with laughter

I mean we already fail to enforce the law against millions of illegals. They'd probably just say le law is a technicality and forget about it.

Trump should deport him back to Kenya.

I think it'll be hilarous for a number of reasons.

A. Trump was right again.

B. All his policies signed by the stroke of his pen become null and void.

C. Democrats would never win an election again EVER.

People would just pretend that it is fake news and ignore it

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

The left would make him a national hero

I think this might actualy come to fruition guys. The past 4 Presidents are fucked.

it would be a problem for the FBI because they are the ones who have to vet government employees for this kind of thing

i had a fbi dude interview me just to enlist in the navy and the guy had a voice literally like solid snake. i can't imagine who the fuck they send to make sure you fit the reqs to be POTUS.

8-years of EO’s and Presidential Memorandums deemed invalid.
8-years of legislation deemed invalid.

I'd like to think most people realize he wasn't, but people are stupid so, and I stopped giving them undeserved credit.

Right wing retards still believing in crazy Pizzaspiracies because they can't repeal Obamacare

It would be too easy to blow it off in disbelief.
You'd have to make some deal with Obama where he would have to admit to it.

IMO unlikely to be revealed unless you want to pardon Obama for any assumed crimes.

Trump already proved that Obama was born in Kenya.

The birthers who were after his birth certificate would be laughing hard.

REVERT OBAMA TWO EXECUTIVE SCOOPS OF ORDERS

/Bread

Denial and cries of racism

He did? I know trump is prescient and always right so I don’t doubt him that the certificate is a forgery. That 5 year investigation proved it was a forgery.

Obama will face justice for this along with the rest of the swamp.

+++ michelles a tranny

Democrat voters wouldn't care and would keep voting for libshits.

Trump 2011: I have investigators in Hawaii and they cannot believe what they're finding

youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ&feature=youtu.be&t=97

Barak Obama
Barry Davis
or
Barry Soetoro

Man, growing up CIA sure splits you up.
His maternal grand dad was a ww2 ghost

So we would deport him and denigh him his presidential bennies and health insurance. Perhaps he can talk the Kenyans into giving him some freebies. Doesn’t he have a half brother living in a hut somewhere there... oh the lutz. Please be real.

What do you mean if? They literally proved it like 6 months ago. His birth certificate is a forgery. There was a press conference and shit but everyone just immediately dismissed it as bullshit without actually looking at the evidence.

The US by law would have to imprison him for violating the Constitution.

His brother Malik posted his actual birth certificate from Kenya after Trump was sworn in. It had his little footprint and everything.

i know rite! Y cant these right wing retards just accept diversity and love like trudeau has?

Well that's a given. Obama is going to be executed for Treason in the upcoming military tribunals

You're underestimating how brainwashed liberals are.

to late to matter to anyone.

Harrison J. Bounel
Barry Soebarkah

Its happening, bots testing the waters.
Remember sheriff Joe.
Remember the copypasta from hawaii.
I remember.
Ps, saudi prince paid for obamas colege.
Also owns JPMorgan, who chose obama cabinet.

Nothing would happen they don't give a shit, the reason why I know this is because he wasn't even eligible to be president in the first place even assuming that he was born here. His father is not a citizen of the US and has never been, to be president of the US both of your parents have to be US citizens not just one.
Even if we found out he was not born in the US nothing would happen.

I don't think the birther stuff is real just because the lack reaction from the dems. Compare to the reaction when hannity brought up Seth Rich. Or coining the term fakenews when pizzagate started to gain traction.

You can literally download the pdf and do it yourself.

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

The shit wasn't even flattened.

They didn't even merge the layers

It would be swept under the rug and forgotten about, as usual.
The news would be dead in a day because Trump is now getting 3 scoops.

Download the PDF and throw it in photoshop. You can see the layers.

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

That would spark a full blown antifa rebellion. And we'll finally get the happening we were promised. Glorious.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2445630/posts

Harvard paid for by saudis.

Obama once said that the American dream is to be Donald Trump.

What a timeline we're in where Trump ran for President to clean up the mess of the faggot who said that. On top of that old Barry was so smug
>At least I got to be President.

On top of that when Obama gets executed it will be cosmic justice.

Just two straight guys chilling.

We already think your gun laws and healthcare is retarded why do you think we'll be interested in another retarded political fenomenon? Your country your shitty problems. Don't give a fuck. But you could keep your niggers at bay if possible please

Is there a reason no (you) appears? All my posts are like this in last few days.

This, when it comes out over the next few months that Hillary staged all the Russian shit, the liberals will still believe Trump is with Putin.

Clear your browser cache.

good post.

kys leaf

>how would the world react?

>B option
Should happen, but the progressive Republicucks would do nothing about it because of liberal pressure.
>C
Would never happen either. They would see this as confirmation of them being good, and righteous people that are open minded, and accepting.
There should be a D option, and that is imprisonment for breaking the law of the land, or the Constitution. But we know they have no respect for it already, so again nothing would happen. In fact l say that citizenship would not even be a requirement to run in the future.

You're thinking too small. Congress has no say in this matter.

MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

Would be the biggest scandal of the nation, a direct violation of the Constitution. It would literally be a Constitutional crisis, because the left would seize on the opportunity, to try to void the whole document.

What if I told you that the reason all the Presidents are out doing PR is because they're going to be exposed for their treasonous acts in front of the entire world.

Didnt this admin loosen asset seized and forfeiture law?
Didnt soros just transfer 18bil to his charity?

Wait until the masses find out
(((they are satanic ))).

Obama will wait for another year before revealing he punked the Constitution
You can't go back and void the election but he can still be sent to prison for electoral fraud
That's why he'll wait for six years and after the statute of limitations expire he will take a shit-eating tour of the USA to gloat about fucking over the Constitution

Laughter

We're gonna have to change all the symbolism in this country aren't we? How are they gonna change the layout of DC?

No statue of limitations on treason.

>minerva

gay, give me marduk

is he Bari Molochi Shabazz
or Barry Soetoro
best two shots
if Shabazz, then he was born in NY

His fucking brother revealed it on twitter with photos of them together when they were younger in Africa and he posted his birth certificate. Obama also has acknowledge Malik in the past as being his brother so it isn't a troll.

Shhhhhh.... Time takes time. Not time,yet...

Comfy. Prayers for all of you.
Grandkids will beg me to tell this story.
"Tell us how he said it again", i reply with a grin.
"Youd be in jail".

charismanews.com/politics/issues/61220-firefighter-prophet-updates-his-vision-for-donald-trump-s-presidency

OH FUCK

PRAISE KEK

HES HERE

Read the story. It's crazy.

checked
you know damn right

if it was revealed you are retarded, how would the world react?

I have. Multiple times. Have you heard of Kim Clement?

Then his secret service detail should shoot him in the head.

Nah. They gonna arrest him tho.

No. Another one? I know there was a rabbi making Trump prophecies last year too.

LOOK INTO IT

Not gonna happen if this was even true he would have already cleaned it up.

Trump repudiated his earlier birther stance

Obama was Al Waleed's patsy all along
ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT

No. This is a legit dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=x5xN28vabCU

Absolutely
Fucking
Nothing

The shitshow would be hilarious, but in all honestly it is a dumb rule to begin with.

Yeah i googled it. I'm at TRUMP WILL BE A TRUMPET a decade ago. Wtf.

Noone outside of the usa would really care i think.
At least in Germany

My theory on this guy is that he was part of the secret society Trump was in. I think this guy was part of Plus Ultra.

He died a couple months before Trump got elected.

archive.is/IMJQp

Spread his word. We are changing reality.

People would challenge everything he did in the Supreme Court. SCOTUS would strike down everything.

Dammit man! My Gpa was awarded that Medal in WWII. This kinda ruins it.

I like how at this point that's totally fucking plausible. Like one day we're gonna see a picture of Trump, Bannon, Flynn, Thiel, Mattis, and others sitting around a table on the night Obama won looking real serious.