SWIM put a banner saying "End Jewish Control of America!" on Rutgers campus in NJ. Media not reporting on it...

SWIM put a banner saying "End Jewish Control of America!" on Rutgers campus in NJ. Media not reporting on it. Wonder why...

JEW MEDIA SILENT!!!!

Because nobody cares about a tiny bunch of absolute retards with no real political power.

SWIM

Lol I haven't heard that since my Totse days

Because if people were to google "jewish media" after hearing about/seeing this it would hurt them more than it would hurt us.

Maybe because Jews (some Jews) only have creative control...

It's a step.
I won't put you down for it, OP. Nice work, and thanks for taking the risk. It's doing a lot more than the faggots complaining here all day.

'cause that's on Douglas by the highway. not in the walking path of nearly anybody. Not even a single dyke would see it

Let's see you post that on college ave, pussy.

Bravo, need more of these

Kek.
Used to The Mad Bomber on totse

Gotta tighten that shit up otherwise it can be unreadable.

Also it helps to add weight to the bottom (evenly).

it's ok, you'll learn.

>t. banner dropper back in the day, when I was an anarchist

...this is gona be on every fucking nj radio station tomorrow -.-

media are clearly supporting anti-semitism

oy vey

I don't remember my my handle but I loved reading the bad ideas section and laughing at all the crazy shit people would come up with. The mods there were bigger fags than the ones here

This. No one will see it. Cook/doug is a ghost town, especially on the road.

Everyone cares what white men do on this earth. Every little thing gets global attention.

NJ here....

This state has been getting some attention lately!

JewGoysy.

I live near the Rabbinical College of America. When I see (((them))) walking on the Sabbath, I roll down my windows and yell "OYYYYY VEYYY!!!"

I've gotten a few to flick me off.

>Media not reporting on it. Wonder why...

Passaic in the house!

It's election day in NJ - the story will show up soon.

Probably because we've got bigger shit to worry about than a goddamn banner on a bridge.

What the fuck is SWIM? A right wing death squad?

>Media not reporting on it
Quick get CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and tell them we've got a breaking news story: SOME NECKBEARD HUNG A SHITTY SIGN ON A BRIDGE. ALMOST READABLE.

Holy shit this is HUGE!!! Bigger than the sign, but that makes sense because it's only 30 inches wide. WHAT A STORY!!

>.ws
kek

Why do you faggots always want to bring attention to this shit, the only reason you made this thread was to try and get attention so that your kike faggot masters from the ADL will cause an outrage and get it taken down

I keked. Good bants

How many different domains has the Daily Stormer gone through at this point?

The Jews must be terrified.

Society for Whites in ‘Murica

>linking Daily Stormer
Counterproductive dipshit