Sup Forums why don't you have a nice modest conservative girlfriend?

With all the thots, traps, nu-male soyboys and other degenerates about, it's become rarer and rarer to find pure wife-material that hasn't taken dicks in every orifice.
So why not go to the one last vestige of decency? Why not go to church?
I'm not saying you need to believe in anything, I'm atheist myself, but for all the bitching and moaning about the sluts in liberal colleges there's virtually no threads about how to find pure girls.
Clearly this is the solution, so why haven't you tried it yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
theguardian.com/society/2004/apr/14/northernireland.societyhousing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cuckservative

Because the alternative is so much better.
Women like pic related would be fucking twelve guys at the same time while you're dating them.

>pic related
Fucking hell...

Who says I want that either?
NS or nothing

i do, though

t. asian male with a strawberry blonde catholic qt wife

Based

We're living in a world that increasingly divides itself between 'progressive' liberals and conservatives.
This will continue to ramp up and the divide will become so extreme that there will be no neutral grounds.
So yes, eventually you will have to choose between conservative or liberal.
And out of the two, which group do you think the thots and degenerates will swarm to?

Excellent taste, by the way.

There is no such thing

I live in a liberal city, a cuckservative roastie is the best I can get.

Because I don't deserve one.

A lot of "religious" people I know don't actually follow any of the teachings and have just as much premarital sex as anyone else.

Literally knew girls in college who would party and fuck guys on Saturday night and then go to mass on Sunday.

I haven't yet managed to manufacture one. The first car took us a white too.

DNE

Because all women are whores. Sure, you may get the odd one out, but every guy wants her. 100 guys for one girl is currently the situation.

still searching and my conclusion is they dont exist in single form, only once they are married does the liberal airhead shell come off

Because I love bad bitches.

I must be lucky to live where I live, since there are very few degenerates (plenty of sluts though) and I've spotted at least 2 pure 7's over the past month or so.
That said, is also very true, but I find the ones that attend more than once a week are generally a safe bet.
The biggest problem of course, is that you're likely to find more ugly or deeply religious women than getting anywhere good.

Because they don't exist.

(((The Church))) is full of Marxists and old people. I want a qt trad Christian wife but I won't find it in the church

all you incel trad larpers are incapable of attracting women

>tfw no gf

the absolute state of british parenting

I've never been to church, what do you even do there? Do they let anyone in? How do you meet women there?

>says the commie
Schoo schoo commie-jew, your days are numbered. Can you hear that? Is....is....that...a helicopter?

Second row from the back user, not on the edge but not in the middle.

Purityfag here incel. They leave the minute you sieg heil : (

I live in London. Its fucking hopeless.

Church is gonna be 99% old people

>implying women who go to church are still virgin and pure

are you 14?

>girlfriend
>pol

You're a fucking dumbass if you think anyone on this forum has one

My wife would kill her.

Taking it's toll, huh bud?

You mean you like semen flavored kisses.

Because I'm not attractive

yes, but im not going to give up, it only takes one

I do have a conservative gf though (she's Chinese). I hope I finally get some sex when I visit her again...

Any other Sup Forumsacks in this situation? How did you finally get it in?

My wife is a solid 9/10, have 4 great kids and a good life at the moment. She's not a degenerate at all and I feel like she's slowly coming around to the red pill... I tread carefully.

BUT, she likes to be very social. I kind of had to be a dick to curve her guy friends over the years so she's knows I can be jealous. She's super nice to everyone and guys of course love capitalizing on this and trying to buddy up to her. She says they're just genuinely being nice but c'mon two scoops we all know they're just trying to get their dicks wet. Even now she's trying to reject the housewife life she claimed to want and is trying to get back to work as a massage therapist of all fucking things.

Its probably never going to change, and as I yearn for more traditionalism, I can tell she's not going to do that, and I'll probably have to deal with her super social bullshit until we are old. I find myself reflecting on what's going to happen in 15 years when the last kid is grown up.

How do I maintain the holy covenant of marriage and not pack my shit and wish her luck with her need for constant entertainment and human contact. Probably doesn't help that she loves Hispanic culture and mixed people.

Yeah I didn't anticipate this being a cry for help. Now that I read it I think I'll just keep scaring off guys and she can walk if she doesn't like it.

I do have a red pilled gf actually... it's new and I'm hoping it goes well.

The one good God fearing women that loved me more then anything.....I treated like shit because she wouldn't put out. 6/10 with giant tits. I understand why I'm alone and working to fix it. But what I did turned her into a regular girl that slept around and now lives in Cali. I ruined a good one Sup Forums, she wanted me to go to church, to get married, and have kids.

I have limited experience with going to church but in my case there are two churches near my apartment, one is protestant and the other catholic.
Both let whoever in, and in both cases you sit there, maybe mumble along with verses or whatever, it's actually quite foreign to me still.
As for meeting women, that's where it differs. You see, the protestant one is a small church where there is a focus on community and you can mingle during community events. The catholic one is much larger, and doesn't have the same community focused events, however due the size of the building (big fucking cathedral) and the amount of people in attendance, it's not difficult to strike up a conversation with someone while for example the choir is singing.
The latter does backfire if someone is deeply invested in the religious stuff, but does also have more attendees to try with.

>The absolute state of civic nationalism

Explain to me what's going to happen when I still don't choose a side

>I treated like shit because she wouldn't put out
>But what I did turned her into a regular girl that slept around and now lives in Cali.

You're part of the reason women today are so shit. Fuck you man, all I want is a traditional girl with values and faggots like you always ruin them because "muh dick". You're no better than a nigger.

sounds like your wife wears the pants, i guess this is why a lot of men resort to beating their wives, to regain control. You shouldnt of course, but i dont know how you can take back control, if indeed you ever had it to begin with, sorry im no help.

Fuck off roasties

Jesus christ man I did the same shit when I was a teenager. Ugly girl was crazy about me for years and I teased the hell out of her. Then you get older and realize looks don't matter as much (as long as you're not fat).

They don't exist

Because, churches in the western world are just a place for used up roasties to snag a desperate beta under the guise of a 'wholesome moral woman'.

I will probably return to Asia myself. Been thinking of finding a catholic Vietnamese girl.

HIPPITY HOPPITY WOMEN AREN'T PROPERTY

Also daily reminder to hoefax the bitches who turn ""traditional"" after they get sick of degeneracy or hit the wall and be on the lookout for the band wagoners.

Nah I haven't thought about it like that thanks. I think she knows I bluff and wouldn't do anything to lose my kids. But when they are older, perhaps my pre-marriage take charge and give less fucks attitude would keep me happier.

All the girls at my church are thots, desu...

valuable girls usually come from well off families where there was focus on good, aristocratic like upbringing. You've got to have money for such girls. Girls from lower parts of society now are those who are corrupt and atheistic

I get the logic, but conservative girls are sluts just as often as libby ones are. Source: I am a girl, not libby or con, not a slut, but I tend to be friends with all kinds of people. I was always friends with the slutty girls growing up, and one thing I can tell you, slutty girls come from all sorts of backgrounds incl conservative. They get abortions too. If you like a girl, like her.

Well, for the coming decade, not much, but the political divide is starting to look a lot like a thing called pillarisation, which is a historical phenomenon in which society segregates itself between certain ideological groups.
This was very much present in dutch history, and traces of it are still found today.
Essentially, you'll see communities form and if you are not part of said community's ideology, they will try to get rid of you or make an example out of you. By not choosing a side, you will be equal to the other side in the eyes of the people around you.
Practical consequences are as follows:
- Losing your job.
- Public shaming of you and your family.
- Shops that won't sell to you.
- Private property being vandalized.
- Verbal abuse from neighbors and colleagues.
And in extreme cases.
- Physical assault.
I don't see this happening any time soon, but if the divide between left and right keeps growing, history might repeat itself once more.
And yes, there is historic presedence.

>So why not go to the one last vestige of decency?
Is this another one of the many thousands of Kremlin's "West is degenerate" threads?

>Why not go to church?
Why would you think a nice church girl wants a pimply piece of neckbeard shit like you? Don't molest the girls, stay in your basement, die alone. At least you'll make the word a better place.

>the sluts in liberal colleges
"Sluts" are what, all the girls who don't want you? Who know you're a festering creep?

Here's the deal. If women are so pure and nice when they've never had the dick, then it must be the dick that makes them dirty. Ergo, the dick is dirty. And you want to dirty them with your dick? Is that it? No wonder girls find you so revolting and repulsive.

>how to find pure girls.
The problem is you, shitbag. Do you always wear clean clothes and groom yourself? Are your work shoes real leather? Are you a cheap-ass who brags about cheating people? Are you obnoxious to people who serve you? Are you responsible with your credit? Are you respected at work?

Women want security. They don't want to be ashamed of their choice in a mate. They're trained to watch for these tell-tale signs that you're a loser. If you can't deliver the goods (good husband material) you have no right to demand the goods from her (good waifu).

>not a slut
No girl considers themselves a slut so this part is meaningless hun.

>if you like a girl like her
No amount of liking a girl will make up for the damage she's done to herself by being a slut. They're essentially ruined for marriage or anything long term because women who aren't virgins are worthless for marriage. It doesn't matter if they hook up, or they sleep with long-term boyfriends. They're just less valuable.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.
>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252
>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

Interesting, thanks.

THOSE BITCHES LOOK LIKE TONS OF FUN I BET THEY CAN SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE AND GRIND HARDER THAN TIM THE TOOLMAN TAYLOR WITH A BELT SANDER WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF SUCKING IN BED LOL

>Well, for the coming decade, not much, but the political divide is starting to look a lot like a thing called pillarisation, which is a historical phenomenon in which society segregates itself between certain ideological groups.
>This was very much present in dutch history, and traces of it are still found today.
>And yes, there is historic presedence.
You got anything that I can read further on user? This sounds very interesting.

You sound tryhard as fuck.

tits or gtfo, you stupid fucking leaf cunt

ignore her, she fantasies about getting gang raped by 60 year old men and then claims to not be a slut

Satanic kike lie has been having it's way with my nation for this long before I was born in 87 and I am born for their 187 where it spiritually counts.

This common core cult of a high school, which is emboldened enough to go by Heritage (of the United States) High School is making a normie cult of the women in this idealistic setting which I beg on my knees all good 4channers move to.

>So why not go to the one last vestige of decency? Why not go to church?
The only thing you find in the church its 70 years old praying for all the bullshit they did

You are a commie.

>kremlin
I think you need to learn your topography.
>"Sluts" are what, all the girls who don't want you?
Quite the opposite user, the sluts are the ones willing to open their legs to everyone, including me, despite barely knowing who they're about to fuck. I went to a liberal college, I've seen pure degeneracy firsthand and I've fucked plenty of women like that. Even dated a few, which I've come to sincerely regret, but cherish nevertheless.
Seeing as you have read my post, you know I'm not talking about finding just anyone to date, I'm talking about finding wife material.
If anyone would do just fine, I wouldn't be turning to religion to find potential partners.
>Good husband material
I turned 30 this october, which still frightens me, and I'd like to say that I am good husband material. I work as an architect and have a steady income with which I could comfortably support a child in the near-future and I drive a nice but not too expensive car, sure I'm no banker or pro-athlete, but I never claimed to be perfect. Sadly I'm not a home-owner as I still live in the same apartment I've been living in for the past 4 years but I have no reason to find a suitable home if I have no one to make a home with.

My point is, it's easy to write off anyone as everything that's wrong with society. But many anons like me are fed up with the current dating market, I've found an alternative at my local churches and so far it seems to be paying off, hence me suggesting it to Sup Forums.

most catholic/christian girls are MASSIVE whores that hate themselves

Most of Sup Forums (including me) its full of the weak males they hate so much, chinese girlfriend a true übermensch finds himself a white women if he cant find one then he dies alone because his ideals need to survive trough his actions. But I am a fat nigger living in a box so what do I know

>I am a fat nigger living in a box

Well, at least you are honest.

It was taught to me during history classes, but from what I've read 'The Economic History of the Netherlands 1914-1995: A small open economy in the 'long' twentieth century' is a reputable source, as I recognise the name from my old classes.

A quick google search led me to theguardian.com/society/2004/apr/14/northernireland.societyhousing which looks like a decent write-up of the same phenomenon as it occurred in N. Ireland.

Bullshit. Churches are just another place for whores and whore mongers to meet. I know because i knew this guy who said he got a blowjob behind the church. Degeneracy knows no bounds.

Not everyone can be 50% white burger, not everyone
Pulling your leg here, we are %20

Relax

We all know Argentina is just Italy 2.0

Trad ladyboys are our future

Too fearful of the long dick of the government to do it. I have my own business and I'm not really willing to risk that over a woman.

This guy gets it.

Women only become modest conservatives after they spread their legs through their teens and tweens popping out 6 kids and then realizing that "maybe I've been living my life wrong" as they stare at their stretch marks and 4 inch long pissflaps...

It's a bit complicated
I am done with Catholicism and not interested in huckster style Protestantism
There are no Orthodox churches in my area, at all, but that would be my preferred religion

You cannot ruin a girl
She always had that in her, if she was willing to do it
She would have divorced you mid-life crisis style and done it then

The thing its that young people think sex its something casual that you need to get to prove you are older not something special. Romance its death replaced with some fast mockery of casual sex and quick dancing.

;~; This guy gets it...

I have one.

It's easy to find just not for most losers on Sup Forums as you fuckers interact minimally with grils. Also many of you have fallen into blamespiralling movements like mgtow which just gets patheticly out of touch with reality. Thats the truth, get good faggot

>why don't you have a nice modest conservative girlfriend?
because I married her. Now if you excuse me, my sandwich is ready.

Thanks user I appreciate it.

Going to church is good to develop a relationship with God and strive to be a more moral person. But there is no guarantee that the women you meet there are going to be any less fucked up than you. Granted, it is better than cruising bars and night clubs for a gf.

Im going to move to a slavic country and find a younger girl to marry before she loses her ability to pairbond. maybe one thats into eastern orthodox. Any advice?

Female here. I've know zero girls who actually WANTED to sleep around. Some are pretty nonchalant about it, but 9 times out of 10 those are the ones that were sexually abused as children. No matter how a girls acts, having sex with you is a BIG BIG deal. Might say or act like it's just some casual fun, but it's not. It's never casual for a girl. Never. You want a pure girl but there are none left because.....???

tits or gtfo, cunt

Shut up whore.

>You want a pure girl but there are none left because.....???
They keep spreading their legs for any guy that comes their way. Women are the gatekeepers of sex champ, guys wanting to bone isn't anything new, it only happens because they allow it to. Granted, part of the blame is on shitty "muh dick" men that have no values but they do not bear the brunt of the blame here.

You sound weird dude...... Sup Forumsfags are fucked in the head. I get being jealous but what the fuck does conservatism have to do with not wanting your wife to have friends.

Adam blamed Eve. It's an old problem.

My church has like no young people, just a bunch of old bastards. And these new age churches where it's mostly younger people, and they have a rock band leading the music, the pastor wears a t-shirt and shorts, aren't they very liberal? Where are you supposed to find a conservative wife at?

That's no way to treat a lady. No wonder you can't find nice women.

get your mental health problems sorted out first

pro-tip: its you, its not the women

Search for a fundamentalist church. My church in downtown liberal Toronto, we hate trannies, commies, feminists , two gendered only, and have to sign a membership clause that you will remain sexually pure and no homo-sex relationships. Feels good man. I sexed before I was saved by the Grace of God, don't feel a real need for it at the moment but am Looking for a wife a)