Why is gay marriage legal in 20 fucking 17

Why is gay marriage legal in 20 fucking 17

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428
archive.is/kezfR
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf
youtu.be/R3FSYXdoISw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the government is retarded

Why is any one a christcuck in 2017?

faggot detected

>He fell for thr religion jew
>not wanting to be like his greek and roman ancestors accepting of homosexuality
Goyim...I...

Because the pulpits are the perch of dirty birds.

A Jew pushing for gay rights

Deus Vult!

It's the end times
All forms of evil will be ramped to 11 in these times

>lose to emus
>abbos smoking everything they can put their hands on
>getting cucked by china
You fok rayt off mayt

why is anyone an athiestcuck in 2017?

really motivates my menorah

the more important question is:

why are you a fucking virgin with no qt white wife in 2017

/thread

>atheistcuck
>christianity is literally based on a guy being cucked by god

Gay or bisexual on Sup Forums?

discord gg/sKw39K

>implying Im a Christian

The benefits of gay marriage:

Same-sex marriage policies are associated with reduced adolescent suicide attempts:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2604258

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

theconversation.com/evidence-is-clear-on-the-benefits-of-legalising-same-sex-marriage-82428

archive.is/kezfR

A majority (37) states had already legalized gay marriage when the Supreme Court decided to legalize it:

governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html

Gay marriage makes older LGBT adults happier:

age-pride.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Who-says-I-do-the-changing-context-of-marriage-and-health-and-quality-of-life-for-LGBT-older-adults.pdf

Why shouldn't it be?

Old people, evangelical Christians.

If they wanna try to base their laws on the bible they can go form their own town and watch it implode on itself like every other time they tried.

you mean marriage?

What are some examples of that happening?

Literally no one is being harmed by it.

New England was formed on puritan values and because there's no internal logic to that but they pretend there is there was infighting and separation until they were eventually completely consumed by the larger more secular society. Trying to follow the bible like that is pure retardation.

i see marriage more like a legal bond between two persons in front of the state.. i do not see why it would be wrong for two persons to be together in a legal way.. (religion is not included in what i am saying ..)

Wasn't almost every colony founded by a different religious sect?

Obergefell made civil gay marriage legal. They never said priests/churches have to marry gay people (they don't in the United States).

Denmark though...they do. Cuz state religion.

Well, they can choose not to and someone has to in their stead but far as I could find no priest or church was ever fined by the government of Denmark (or anywhere else) for actually refusing to marry a gay couple.

Yes because they kept splintering off from each other. Plymouth was the puritans original colony from which a great deal of white Americans to this day come form. They founded Massachusetts, Pennsylvania was founded by the Quakers and Maryland by the Catholics. From very early on they were plagued by internal disagreements about religion and law and the social order. Massachusetts was founded in 1788 and just 2 years later another group had splintered off and formed Rhode Island, intending it to have more religious freedom than Massachusetts where how they worshiped was controlled tightly by the colonial government. In the decades after that more kept founding new colonies (though most were just fleeing Massachusetts) including Maine and Connecticut and Vermont and new Hampshire. The problem with those kinds of Christians is that they think their own personal interpenetration of the bible is the only correct one and want to force it on everyone else. It's completely unstable and has a low chance of success, much less of thriving. What kept those New England colonies going was the massive influx of immigrants from Europe where they had disagreements with how their own countries practiced their religions.

Why do you care about marriage in general? It's just a way for people to steal money from others legally and an ingrained tradition for religion loving idiots

To expose the fags for the final purge

This era of openness will become a trap: everyone's social media will reveal who they are. All fags and Leftists will be easily exposed and sent to the labor camps

We will at last be pure

Danica Roem, transgender woman is about to win a Virginia delegate election!

youtu.be/R3FSYXdoISw