Guys, I am a nigger. You are a nigger. We are all niggers...

Guys, I am a nigger. You are a nigger. We are all niggers. You should identify as a nigger and distribute this message of understanding and love. Pic related. Pass it on.

youtu.be/oqyi4eS1GGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o
youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
youtube.com/watch?v=r9KJOtQclOA
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fixed

I keep trying to tell people. We're all a bunch of fucking niggers. ALL of us. And the term 'nigger' has nothing to do with race.. basically just means ignorant.

But it offense so many people, that it's hard to not just throw it in every once in a while. :D

>'nigger' has nothing to do with race

fuck off burger.. nigger.. negro .. search from where that word come, it's a race distinction

>this nigga gets it
My nigga

Calm your gypsy nigger tits bogdan

>You should identify as a nigger and distribute this message of understanding and love
lol

>You should identify as a nigger and distribute this message of understanding and love

love

If I could be a nigger for a day,
I would live my life in an easy way,
I'll take from uncle Sam, and let the white man pay,
Oh if I could be a nigger for day.

understanding

This is a bad nigger. There exists bad niggers in every race, however SOME races seem to have MORE of them.... unfortunately.

Variablast? Is that you? I wish you would come back to YouTube. That was hilarious.

hahahahhahha

youtube.com/watch?v=w1Zez5yPs1o

we're all the same

That was amazing. Just when you think its over...nigger opens another can of whoop ass....lovely. Kek'd way too hard desu

Man, the U.S must be a scary place to live.
God bless you man. Take care.

i look forward to these bait threads....
daily dose of red-pills for new visitors.

i feel like i have a pen-pal friend rabbi I can communicate in the same bait thread every evening

youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

ARE WE ALL CIANIGGERS?
ARE ALL OPS FAGGOTS?
ARE ALL OPS CIANIGGERS?

thanks, OP

NIGGER HATE THREADS are the engine that Sup Forums runs on. Good on you for starting this one

fucking niggers, you just gotta punch them right in the fucking face and ask questions later, you cant put your arms down like a retard

my god he is strong. am scared

youtube.com/watch?v=r9KJOtQclOA

My nigga

come back, rabbi....er...."OP"

I don't even know what to say to videos like these. Just imagine how often these things are happening that don't get caught on tape and aren't released on the internet.

White people (Progressives) are on a suicide mission. The Progressives will need to be eliminated along with the animals.

Nigger has everything to do with race, kike.

The only truth I have heard come out of this pile of shit you gay men love so much.

Of course, there's hillarious niggers too. Bait bike prank, youTube..

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

I'm far from a kike. I hate kikes more than niggers.

Shameless self check, fuck niggers.

I'm probably the opposite of a kike. I give away everything, and hate taking money from needy.

Keep calling out these hypocrites, and most importantly KEEP RECORDING IT.

Calling out hypocrisy and double standards works wonders for people on the fence.

Nobody
Is
A
Nigger
But
You

>Commit hate crime hoax to create anti-white sentiment.
>Don't get charged with hate crime.
Tell me again that there is no anti-white bias, rabbi...

Nigger - the word that knows no race. Niggers abound!

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

I'd still call us all niggers. Black ppl just mad at the wrong mf'ers. It's not your average 'white man' (who, by the way, is the worldwide minority) but.. it's the jews and royal family who are to blame. And Democrats.

No, you're a faggot. Of course, you might be a nigger faggot.

dumb nigger kike burger faggot

You can't trust dem hook nosed niggas

Thats kinda funny. Tomarrow at work start callin everyone nigger, and we have some big nigs at work, like 2 over 6'5 240lbs and I'm not a short or weak person. They are very cool with me but i dont want them pissed and ass kicked or company uprising!!!?!
Fuck it, I'm doing it! Film @ 11 Wednesday!!!

We are all niggers on Sup Forums

It's Okay To Be White

Democraps wanna keep everyone poor, living on crumbs of government assistance. There were more black owned businesses in the 1930's than there are now.

People got along okay, but I do believe in segregation. Not because I hate blacks, but their culture is just so much different than whites, and I think they'd do better by themselves rather than trying to intermingle. Same with whites.

Just print it out nigga

This is great.

Maybe they need another Martin Luther King.. some type of leader for the black community that can work with youth and such.

Obama didn't do SHIT for black people, he was all about the Islam, and he's a cocksucking faggot. I voted for him in 2008, thought he'd be the cool black dude, but nope. Fucking Islam fag.

American nigger 85 IQ - African nigger 65 IQ - White 105 IQ = No I'm not a nigger .

>some type of leader for the black community

I'm really liking this politics of identification. It works for me.

>the term 'nigger' has nothing to do with race
The word literally means black you fucking idiot .

Ok.. you're right. Send them back to Africa.

'Negro" is spanish for black, you fuckin idiot. NIGGER is a slang term.

I really like this one

can someone add the reddit logo guy on this

Until we break the ultimate chains of slavery from the uber rich royal family who's trying to own the planet, yes. We're pretty much all niggers.

Yeah he's smart eloquent and has good points.

By the way now that you all are niggers I expect you to feel identified with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJc9vTfkteI

Goy. Nigger. Same deal.

damn I thought he was gonna get some white pussy

Where's your Argie flag, fellow nigger?

Solid advice.

fucking christ.. this guys still around?

hes been around since myspace with the FKN News. He sucked then, he sucks now.

Any place with """diversity""" is mysteriously dangerous as Hell after dark.

In this context, """diversity""" always means "where niggers are." I've never had a problem with heavily-Mexican or Asian neighborhoods. I know they have serious racial gangs, but nothing nearly as destructive as one nigger with a knife in a hoodie. Let alone a pack of 20.

well here you go. My nigger friend is on to something right here.

Fuck the zionist, pedophile, occult, elitist cunts. You wanna play the knockout game, do it with them. They own the media, which still subtly promotes racism.. but if they showed the truth.. uff da. If people knew the TRUTH.. we'd be in the streets right now rioting.

Stupid faggot

> get caught out passing an accident off as a MASSIVE KKK DESTROYIN' A BLACK YOUTH
> "I just lied to start a conversation"
Every fucking time

Only on Wednesdays.

OP is a homo and failure

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

newfags don't know we did this in Sup Forums a decade ago

Now watch, I'll say all this stuff trying to play devils advocate, and some dumb fucking black guy will end up on the news doing something retarded...

Checked.