The madness begins!

Join me with kek

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/2017/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=4pJO4KMm_rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cnn.com/election/2017/

Please make it happen we want more videos of libs freaking out!!! Please!!!

The Gaps are closing.. is there a chance /pol?

im scared

We gonna need to rally the energy

the exit polls look bleak desu

nice get

Always remember the 98% chance to win for hilldabeast

Witnessed

I'm sorry, but did Northam already lose? Oh, that's right. The counting isn't over yet. In fact, the full result is only 4 hours away. Does not polling 32% ahead in gubernatorial race at this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the counting is still on? Northam is showing a Latino victory ad on Twitter right now and has been the top Democrat candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the worst conservative shithead in the country who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of the Drumpf presidency. But you know what? Gillespie still fucking sucks. Northam is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he showed an advertisement of white supremacist Confederate-lover truck driver running over minority kids to prove that #NotAllTrucks are driven by Muslims. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Northam wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Northam ahead of Gillespie by 0.1%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Northam posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Northam on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

He is with us pkek

kek can suck my cock. I hope Northam wins this one.

ITT: most democrats have a job

The gap is growing!

Our power rises!

praise the kek

But almost all of west VA has been counted and NOVA hasn't been fully. It's swing back to being closer after that, I think.

t. from NC

10% reporting in and still ahead!

>only big liberal cities left are Virginia beach and Norfolk
>all that western Virginia clay is gonna be red
Is he going to do it lads?

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME, TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

If kek wills it!

11% in and still winning, haven't dropped winning status yet

Kek take my energy! I pray you save us from the evil entities of our mortal world!

Somebody is rather triggered. It's not even over yet and panicking shitheads post this shit? The left is fucked bc lefties are fucked

Are the cities already counted? Is it only rural virginia left?

>falling for copypasta b8

JUST

Thread theme time!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=b89d1oip7WM

Just did my part in vb for ed

bothered by how they didn't capitalize anything tbqh

Finally fucking home. Two hours of rain drenched DC Metro traffic, turned in ballot at 6:59PM. Eagerly awaiting results.

Virginia is for lovers, MVGA

FUCK

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ED'S TURN

Fuck the dotard and the gop voters

I will improve with time!

Kek be praised!

We are still winning!

Funny how they estimate Northam will win by the same amount Hilldawg did despite that in the intervening 12 months, we've the collapse of MUH RUSSIA, ever more scandals tied to Hillary, Hillary being the worst loser in the history of general elections, several senior Dems admitting they rigged against Bernie, the economy up under Trump and the inevitable bonus the Rs get thanks to the legitimacy granted to Trump by his victory.

Too soon to look forward to the salt... but if we win, I'm switching over to CNN

Virginia is a blue state because of DC. Nothing can do when 2 counties in Northern Virginia decide the entire state. No opinions were changed in Virginia, just millions from DC and Maryland came. Maryland and DC being more blue than California in most elections.

17% reporting in and still winning!

Share your energy boys!

>Being this much of a delusional faggot

nice get bruh

Let's go

praise kek
put gillespie over the top

google home page has North ahead by 3 points

MI Anons, its time for counter military tactics on Diabold voting machines rigged to steal election from us! You know what to do now!

19% and still winning!

Keep the praising going!

Time to MAGA

Dream is over. 538 is far ahead the cucks at CNN.

24% reporting in and a win is still being had.

We need more praise!

Thread theme! youtube.com/watch?v=4pJO4KMm_rU

Ed is losing, RINO anyways, who cares. Virginia is lost if you have visited. If you aren't mexican or black good luck getting a job. It's bad.

Word of caution, anons

Fox are saying Gillespie is ahead with 19% counted but the Failing New York Times has been saying Northam has been ahead basically all along and is reporting a higher % of votes.

Also, in the general we were ahead in VA for a long time until it flipped suddenly toward the end.

I don't write off the possibility that the NYT is just lying of course but still.

they are both lying

go hyra go

dont know anything about gillespie other that that video I saw the dems made of some redneck trying to run down children in his truck.
They cant keep getting away with this, their producing advertisments using the worst possible message, arguing emotionally instead of logically
go gilespie!

>538

Keep eyes on Fairfax, Prince William, and Virginia Beach. Those are the Dem strongholds and if they get to 80-90% reporting and its still within a few points the red team has a chance, maybe, probably not doe

hello

The dems were just showing news footage you bigot.

Keep sending your memes boys. We need the energy!

We can take it back!

when all the city folks get off work the states turning blue

So how important is this election and who is /ourguy/?

have a bump

I didn't post predictions. I posted live results from the actual election dipshit. 538's opinion can get fucked three ways to sunday for all I care. Vote data remains what it is.

Why are people calling the election already? Don't Dems get the early vote advantage and then Republicans creep in later?

Polls have already closed, dingus.

>implying 538 is in anyway credible
I wouldn't trust them to tell me the time.

not important just symbolic. This election will basically decide if Virginia is a lost cause.
>Hint: it is

Bumpskies

Virgina is not a ture southern state if they elect a dem.

Where'd you hear that? Big bluer cities usually take longer to tally.

were only at an 18% dub rate lads, we need more meme magic

MY

i know this is kinda cuck BERNIE CAN STILL WIN logic, but the fact that the republicans aren't being blown out after a year of DRUMPF is a good sign for the midterms

Yep. Republicans actually work, so they have to enter the polling booths after everyone else is done. Many of the last precincts to be counted will go to Ed.

we dont have a guy in this election. It is shitty or shittier take your pick. honestly i think it may be a good thing when ed loses.

NY Times was pretty accurate during the presidential election. Have they got it wrong here?

I don't think this gauge changed to Trump until later. Anyone remember?

How will you enforce racial integration with non white men at the guns? I'll keep telling all the young white males that they have no future with the Democratic Party. Once they see how much your kind hates white males, they will start wondering what the hell they ever did other than exist, to deserve such mistreatment. When enough of them realize that they will kill your kind in your sleep and the welfare will stop flowing to the "superior" non whites. Weep little man, weep for your castles of sand. The tide is rising but you don't notice.

SIEG HEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Most of the state is, it's just a shame that those of us in the North have to foot the bill for these uneducated hillbillies.

If the Republican isn't something like 50 points ahead at this stage, he won't survive the crush of votes from the DC suburbs later tonight.

Barring hell freezing over, Northam has won.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

excuse me, only a 9% dub rate

Kek
PLEASE TAKE MY ENERGY

K E K T A K E M Y E N E R G Y

Fuck wherever this came from. Ed still has a solid fucking chance to win.

IN THE NAME OF DAHNALD'S DELEGATES

TAKE MY ENERGY

TAKE MY ENERGY NIGGERS PRAISE KEK

checked. it took till past florida for it to start leaning right.

No he really doesn't. He's behind right now and they haven't counted the suburbs yet

We can still do this boys! Only 36%

Keep with the energy, Kekistanis.

Gillespie, take my energy!

Ed Gillespie. Pretty important if you live in or around VA

Turn it Red

Still winning!

With Kek's blessing, Virginia will turn red

NYT now saying 35% in
Northam 49.7, Gillespie 49.2

>some bimbo on Fox said that the way forward for Republicans was to combine elements of Bannon people and Establishment Cuckservatives
>as if the establishment cucks bring ANYTHING AT ALL and aren't in fact more liability than anything else

I wish i was in dixie so i could vote for Ed "run my truck over ten thousand cucks" gillespie

fuck off cringy faggot

Hillary gets indicated tomorrow

I'm from NC so.......