BREAKING: Trump chickens out, won't visit DMZ

>SEOUL, Nov. 8 (Yonhap) -- U.S. President Donald Trump attempted to make a surprise visit to South Korea's heavily fortified border with communist North Korea but failed due to bad weather conditions, an official from South Korea's presidential office Cheong Wa Dae said Wednesday.

>South Korean President Moon Jae-in, on the other hand, was waiting for him at the joint security area inside the demilitarized zone (DMZ), the official said.

It-it was the weather guyz

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/11/08/0200000000AEN20171108002500315.html

Korean school children go on fieldtrips to the DMZ all the time. Even a korean child is braver than Trump lmao

Is Israel really our greatest ally?

He's definitely going to win a second term with this shit

Nobody is even going to remember this shit in 2020, nerd

fuck this blowhard
im burning my maga hat tonight

He never was going to ya tard

>but failed due to bad weather conditions

OP is a fag sage

Even I been to DMZ on a trip to SK. lol i lost a bit of respect.

arrg im so dissapointed. geotus is not a pussy. cmon big balls vs the norks pls.

THE STORM IS UPON US!!!!!!!!!!

wrong

Is this really supposed to be a controversy?

He's got shit to do, why would he waste his time?

>The calm before the storm

Two scoops for the fishes!!

cause he is the big boss of the military. he MUST show dominance. He is the one and only ALPHA. How else do you get the rest of mil to fight for you unless you have the biggest dick?

the significance is. Its not just a 'fight'.... Its a fight to the death. this aint gonna work if the military sees geotus as a slack jawed fagget.

It's a lose-lose situation for him in the media. If he goes, they will say he is wasting time, if he doesn't, they will say he chickened out.

>due to bad weather conditions
Nice excuse drumpy

I spoke to assets in the area today. The fog was terrible in the region yesterday morning and this morning. There are very few NAVAIDS in the area and the decision was made not to send pilots unfamiliar with the terrain into less than marginal conditions with a VIP on board. This is what accounts for the increased cold-war era radio traffic yesterday and today, and for why the radio traffic died so quickly this morning (Korean time) as they had a very limited window of opportunity for the second attempt as POTUS has to be back in Seoul for his speech at 14:00Z.

OP, if I'm reading your post correctly, and I believe I am, you're saying we should engage in a NIGGER HATE THREAD, right?

yes, I concur

> niggers are worthless mongrels
geez, OP

> meme flag says niggers are worthless

wut

the man has bone spurs leave him alone!!!

It was 50-60 degrees and it rained for 3 hours

go on

Have we ever had a fatter, more cowardly president?

He was on the way five minutes ago, but the motorcade was turned back "because of bad weather."

Obama would’ve done it.

Its actually a thing in N Korea that the presidents would be too scared to meet with Kim in the first place, this kind of plays straight into their propaganda

Yeah. But Obama was a real man. Trump is a literal child who never grew up because he's never had to face any consequences for his actions.

It was a helicopter formation. You people are morons.

I’m trying to get used to this Sup Forums it’s been a while since I last used it but it’s gotten a lot of attention so I’m just researching myself as always

Is Obama not in NK

every fucking time

News agencies say it was a fog?
Ominous and spooky

Come back in the summer

>JEWISH OPPOSITION

oh shit, did he survive?

North Koreans are crazy as shit.

The attempted assisnation of the south korean president in 71'

uss pueblo incident

kim jong nam getting killed

DMZ military skirmishes provoked by NK

I wouldnt put it past the norks to try and zerg rush trump and get rid of him once and for all. theyre that crazy. So smart move on trumps part.

Trump's too much of a pussy to go confront a country he threatened to annihilate? Unsurprising, he's always been a coward draft dodging baby hand bone spurred bitch.

Quads for truth, seen this happen myself. Always brings a warm feeling to see these scum brought down.
Bless that store owner

Why do niggers suck so abd at fighting? That guy was 10+ kg lighter than him.

HE FUCKING MURDERED THOSE KOI IMPEACH THIS MOTHER FUCKER

What happens in this webm?

He didn’t chicken out. It’s not like he was the one riding the fucking helicopter you dimwit.

HAHAHA! enjoy your DIEversity white sluts.

He looks at the other guy like it's his fault. He literally a retard.

>He literally a retard.

He probably grazed him.

Slow input and processing.

;)

Two pair. Nice.

nigger hate thread commences

>It-it was the weather guyz
HAHAHA man pol you crack me up :'D NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!