Brit/pol/: The Decline of Marriage edition

>Priti Patel might be sacked within hours
twitter.com/Peston/status/928017894465769472

>Welsh Labour politician Carl Sargeant found dead after suspension over allegations of inappropriate behaviour towards women
news.sky.com/story/ex-welsh-minister-carl-sargeant-dead-after-suspension-11117363

>Bad day for May [...] "I've never seen anything like it", predicting that the government might even fall apart, precipitating an election next year, Jeremy Corbyn as prime minister and Brexit never coming to pass.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41894534

>Boris Johnson will 'call Iran' after making gaffe that could see UK mother jailed for another 5yrs
rt.com/uk/409015-iran-johnson-ratcliffe-jail/

>Ministers to publish post-EU trade legislation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41895387

>Dad of adopted baby guilty of murder
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-41889108

>Judge spares mother-of-five from jail after she encouraged UK terror attacks on pro-ISIS Facebook group as he tells her: 'The sooner you get back to your children the better'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058023/Mother-five-encouraged-terror-attacks-spared-jail.html

>4 men charged with sexual exploitation of young girls in Newcastle
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/03/newcastle-men-jailed-sex-grooming-network-operation-sanctuary

>Jeremy Corbyn refused to share platform with Tony Blair at pro-EU rally, says Gordon Brown
rt.com/uk/409022-corbyn-labour-brown-brexit/
links from britpol.org/links

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41907943
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41757047
youtube.com/watch?v=okDvODi82fU
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09b19y4.
savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Honey_I'm_Home!
longreads.com/2017/11/07/the-unforgiving-minute/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /here /bigwilly?

do bongs still drink gin

Stop having freedom of thought

But brothers, the divorce rate would be 0 under sharia.

seems to have made a comeback amongst hipster fags

tastes like nail varnish remover

>tfw people still blame the EU for the failings of successive British governments

When will everyone take the red pill?

Never drunk the stuff, although I am slowly building up an alcohol collection in my room, got a few bottles of rum and wines and some baileys atm. Don't know what to buy next, any suggestions?

Lads, what do you think Lindy's honest opinion on London, etc. ?

scotch, you plen

Buy a bottle of bleach and drink that first you insufferable twat.

Ohhhhhhh Jeremy Corbyn

I've just got in and saw Sam fucking Hyde on the BBC.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41907943

I keep seeing this big pasty burger fucker posted on here, but I know nothing about him. Why is BBC talking about him? It's fucking ridiculous.

I'm off to bed.

i think he wants something to drink not clean the toilet with

if you want whisky, get irish or american

>mfw

Yeah, gin has been getting more and more popular for the last few years, but mostly with benders, women and madlads. Hard to find a middle ground between awful and expensive, but it's alright.

>Keeping alcohol

BBC News is getting weird. They had an article on Savitri Devi recently: bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41757047

youtube.com/watch?v=okDvODi82fU

>Aryan myth
bbc trying to whitewash history again

>Priti Patel must face probe or quit
BBC

Oooh err missus would you Probe and Sack her?

I'd never heard of Devi until now, so bravo to the BBC for helping muh ebil alt-right to spread their message.

Stop drinking alcohol.

>If only you knew how bad things really are.

Please delete the image.

lads i really can't take the fact that people unironically sing

I only keep an eye on the BBC to see how far left it's going. There was an article today about indigenous women telling the world how their ancestors had made astrological discoveries before the white man. The first was a tattooed hambeast who was as white as I am.

If you're willing to (((Register or Sign In))), they did a documentary about Devi on radio 4: bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09b19y4.

Probably better to read the her online though: savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html

Nvm I'm not racist now.

Forgot my image.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Help

>Register or Sign In
m8

Reeeeeeeeeee

Release the full thing NOW

>I can feel depression beginning again.
>last time I lost about three months
Shit.

Cheers m8. Which distro is that?

Xubuntu, it's all I ever use. I assume the BBC will fix whatever loophole is allowing youtube-dl to still access their files at some point, but until then it works like a charm.

>lost about three months
I'm up to about 7 years so far, I think.

I have good periods and bad times. It's just keeping it together I guess. I guess I'm about the same - seven years since thus started.

Here's a history lesson for you dumb Brits.

The parliament that Guy Fawkes tried to blow up with gunpowder is actually different from the actual parliament building in use today.

Bet you never thought you'd get any useful information from a "yank" huh dumbfucks?

Good Lord. Thank you for enlightening me on this surprisingly obscure piece of history I learnt as a child.

Go and look up the USS liberty

Sounds like a ship that brought oppressed religions over to the US from your shithole of a country.

To be honest bongs, it basically looks like the entire civic, social and economic order of your country is going through a slow motion train wreck fail cascade collapse from the top down. The whole order of a country coming apart like a puiled wool jumper.
I had a longer post written, but the tl;dr is right now, politically, you're somewhere between modern India and Franco's Spain. It's not looking good.

I don't have suggestions or solutions, but neither do I smile on despair.

What I will say is this: If things get serious, then so must /brit/pol.

I doubt you're wilfully being this stupid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Let's all point and laugh at the fat, dumb American.

>savitridevi.org/lightning-contents.html
Just downloaded the PDF. I have a couple of books I have to get through first, but I'll give this a read at some point and see what this crazy bitch is all about. Cheers for the link.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BULLYING MY TORYFU

show us your flag fag.
your cultural references are shit
>images.jpg

i'm sure there's some anti-Britain shills at work atm. why would so many people bother to bumble into *brit/pol/ just to spout of blackpills [and not wear a tripcode while they do it]?

Nice. Used Arch for 6 years until my old laptop died two years ago (was the trendy distro on Sup Forums at the time). Didn't bother getting a new PC until a couple of months back because I spend all my time on a computer a work. Thinking OpenBSD on this one when I can be arsed to install it, but I've got python installed on here already so I'll give youtube-dl a go.

Here's a forgotten sitcom as a gift: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Honey_I'm_Home!

>It centres on fictionalised versions of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun, who live next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein.

>Only the pilot was ever screened, although eleven episodes were planned and a number were recorded in which a story arc involved the Hitler's secretive attempts to kill the Goldensteins without the Goldensteins knowing.

Meanwhile in the USA...

>Everyone gets married before going to war cause fuck it we're gonna die anyway
>Dies

the entire history of this country is encapsulated in the rape of the working classes by parasites with assistance from BOOTLICKING SCUM the type of which you can find in this thread in great abundance.

The death of this country will be nothing less than the end of 1000 years of carrying a bunch of pederasts, inbreds, and other social degenerates around on our backs.

There is nothing good about Eton. There is nothing good about your pathetic toot-tootle pip cheerio view of britishness. It is a traumatic afterimage of your indoctrination into the world's most pathetic national body.

>Jeremy Corbyn refused to share platform with Tony Blair at pro-EU rally

Got to give the man respect for that.

I'm watching the first episode and it's very strange, it seems very American in the way it's written and filmed. Are the other episode on the internet do you know?

Your black population is growing pretty quickly.

I doubt English is your first language

>seventeen more weeks till I get my new ride

Was meant to be an extreme and hammy version of American style sitcoms, but it got shut down. The intention was probably to be like The Producers. Think it was written by one of the main writers for Spitting Image. There may be clips online, but only the first episode was aired, so fuck knows. The fact that it was filmed is funnier than the show itself really.

>pederasts, inbreds, and other social degenerates

They're called Moslems m80.

longreads.com/2017/11/07/the-unforgiving-minute/amp/

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this article by Laurie Penny.

Devoid of nuance and an insane ego driven piece

>You are wondering if forgiveness is possible. If amnesty is on the horizon. If you fish your crimes out of the past and lay them dripping to dry in front of us will we accept you, forgive you, let you back into the loving female place you’ve been told is the only respite you’re allowed from the awfulness of the world?

The answer will eventually be yes. Well, my answer will eventually be yes. I can’t speak for everyone, ever, and particularly not in this case, as I’m pathologically forgiving and have often been told by people who care about my wellbeing that my life would be better if I didn’t let the men in it get away with quite so much bullshit because I expect no better. Still, my answer will always eventually be yes, yes, you are forgiven. But I’m just one person, and I’m not always a wise one, and even I can tell you that this is a bad fucking time to ask for forgiveness. Give it a while.

There will be time for apologies. We have the rest of our lives to do this differently. There will be time to reach out to those you may have wronged and say that you were a younger and different person, you are sorry, you didn’t know, you tried not to know, you know now. There will be time to make it right, but it will take precisely that. It will take time.

We want a flavor of equality that none of us have tasted before.
What women like me want in the long term is for you to stop this shit and treat us like people. We want you to accept that you have done bad things, so that in the future you can do better. We want a flavor of equality that none of us have tasted before. We want to share it with you. We want a world where love and violence are not so easily confused. We want a species of sexuality that isn’t a game where we’re the prey to be hung bleeding on your bedroom wall.

>They're called Moslems m80.
Just trying to fit in I bet

BASED John Ball user.

>Catholics are nonces

No shit. England isn't Catholic, and I'm not Christian.

The north of england is bad and pieniggers are cunts

The meme that they're nice working class salt-of-the-earth people is a lie, everything about them is an outgrowth of low intelligence and fetal alcohol syndrome especially the accent

If you want to create good pieces of propaganda to rile up the masses, at least make it so that one of your slogans does not imply that to be an Islamic extremist makes you British.
Switch "British" and "Extreme" in the bottom phrase. British should be postulated as a species of "Extreme", not the other way.

I just finished the episode, it was pretty funny desu and really not very offensive at all. Seemed to me that it was making more of a joke out of Hitler than it was out of Jews. Still, it's for the best that it was shut down - we can't have such distasteful nonsense in our tolerant forward looking society.

based boris getting race mixer (((journalist))) iranians jailed

shoo!

Just remember what happened to National Action before going down the route of having a website associated with any movement. I'm fairly sure National Action (not affiliated or endorsing) got done despite there not being any form of membership, and you can get something like 15 years for some vague association.

Of course. We should tolerate other people's beliefs. It just depends on the people.