Is he, dare I say, a fat orange pussy?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I wish Pence was President now.

Even though I’m white, I can agree with this statement

>overfeeds and kills priceless koi
>chickens out and blames DMZ cancellation on weather

Drumpf's asian trip is a disaster

Can CNN stoop any lower?

Kim was planning on launching a missile while Trump was there, and then trying to trap his plane from leaving. As they headed there, their plane was called and told to turn around, because there was a sudden spike in activity and possibly a nuke being readied.

fuck you, you cracker piece of shit. your people are destroying the world and need to be eradicated.

why don't you cut off your skin, burn it, then burn yourself you white dog turd

Post presidents who were brave enough to go to the DMZ. I'll start.

(((Even though I'm white))) yeah, when it's convenient.

As a white man, I too am ashamed of being white.
We should all just kill ourselves for the betterment of humanity.

THE WEATHER WAS REALLY BAD, THE WORST IT'S EVER BEEN, NO ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH BAD WEATHER, NOT EVEN OUR GREAT MILITARY COULD HANDLE THOSE CONDITIONS, IT WAS FOR THE BEST, HE TRULY TRIED HIS HARDEST TO GO, BUT IT WAS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Doesn't take action against NK: lmao drumpft cheeto is a pussi XD *makes chicken effigy*

Takes action: STOP THE WARMONGERING WE DON'T WANT A WWIII WHY DOES THIS MAN HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES?

Too risky for my Commander in Chief

Kek confirms.

Nobody really likes Neocon scum like Pence

Latest satellite loop over SK
It is indeed happening.

Can one of you autists pull up the weather for the DMZ around the time he was supposed to have arrived?

GROOMBULDEM GLAMMMPF

Why risk our greatest natural resource?

Donald "The Faggot" Trump

baby hands bone spurred draft dodging pussy grabbing bitch can't even face based Kim's soldiers! It's over!

Is the DMZ basically like the Romulan neutral zone?

Best timeline ever!

Weather looks fine as of now, but previously it could have been different I guess

I guess that you didn't see the fucking fog in Seoul this morning on the Namsan Tower 24/7 video, which has been up here on Sup Forums since yesterday at least.

I'd almost bet it was a security threat instead of the weather.

It's extremely foggy on the DMZ right now, plus Mattis was here last week. If he went to the DMZ he'd be flown there in a Chinook helicopter most likely which is not suited to this weather. There's no reason for him to be here and it would be dangerous to attempt the flight.

Can trips lie? Would nuking the DMZ blow NK off the map?

It's worse in Paju, which is where he'd be going. Usually not this foggy at this time of year either.

I can see it now, CIA lures Trump to the vast open range of the DMZ, JFK shenanigans ensue.
>"WOW goyim, looks like that evil Kim Jong Un killed Drumpf... This is worse than 9/11 let's go to war!"