/CBTS/ #128: Ride The Tiger Into the Storm

1. PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS INGORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.(IMO this is really all anyone needs to counter sliders, confirmation or other opinions are welcome)
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days and weeks so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ #128 >military anons are focused.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)
>So let's stay as logical as possible

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu
------

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs. Suggestions are always welcome. I'll do my best to add them, but It's going to be a busy night.

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/kr/paju/223659/weather-forecast/223659
cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-urges-worldwide-action-to-dispel-north-koreas-nuclear-threat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IxFe8rRHawg
npr.org/2017/11/01/560481387/how-russian-backed-agitation-online-spilled-into-the-real-world-in-2016
youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/07/remarks-president-trump-and-president-moon-republic-korea-joint-press
youtube.com/watch?v=IDQG23s0HKc
youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA
wsj.com/articles/trumps-a-team-1480551204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never before have i seen a series of threads so cancerous and reddit

>bad weather
what could he mean by this?

How do you not get this is the 'storm' that was coming?

especially obvious because of the 'looks like a no bad weather ta me!'

ITS HAHHAJPPEHRNBIJTINGGGG

What happened with the sealed indictments this week?

remember the feeding the fish thing? this was debunked. clear skies on the korean peninsula

Who pays for the islamic paramilitary training camps on US soil?

bad weather is not a full go signal but it's still something

nothing, because it was all bullshit

REPOSTING TITANIC POSTS.

Q REFERENCES TITANIC HERE user HAS TITANIC REDPILLS

MORE TITANIC DISCUSSION

bump

Anons FOCUS on PIC and WEATHER.

Guys FOCUS on PIC and WEATHER.

Historic work gontolmon

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

How are Mods letting this OBVIOUS CIA/MOSSAD Psy op shitshow continue?

Why was Q mentioning his post bieng deleted, and every time somebody mentions the deletion, there's no anwser?

ALL 4 Q posts from #126

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

accuweather.com/en/kr/paju/223659/weather-forecast/223659
Reminder there is NO bad weather at dmz right now

Thanks baker. Keep us on point.

The staying power of this larp that has delivered exactly nothing...

cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-urges-worldwide-action-to-dispel-north-koreas-nuclear-threat.html

I think it's Pyongyang. Up for debate, but in light of Trump's "come to the table" comments, I think there's a meetup happening. They might not be meeting in Pyongyang, but I think that photo is Pyongyang. It's not Peace Village in the DMZ. And it's not lit up enough to be Seoul (I've been there).

Trying hard to fight my confirmation bias.........

...but look at the buildings in this photo.

user

PAY ATTENTION

I NEED YOU HELP

PIC RELATED

>the storm is here
the storm is here
>the storm is here
the storm is here

it means the weather wasnt conducive to visiting the dmz faggot youtube.com/watch?v=2oXohqtr5u4&feature=youtu.be

Kek n baked

>Democrat completely bumbles everything and gets called a racist by Democrat group
>still wins

Second this

so I asked a question in the previous thread yet no one answered. What has actually happened? all I see is speculation?

YES IT IS.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxFe8rRHawg

Q POSTS FROM THREAD #126.

SOMEONE UPDATE THE GRAPHIC!

the storm is here

windy.com to check for weather

What is the point of these threads.

habebnin

found some crumbs in the pizzaboxes.

I think he is going to make a deal! And do a truce.

It's Always Sunny In North Korea?

>accuweather.com/en/kr/paju/223659/weather-forecast/223659
>Reminder there is NO bad weather at dmz right now

Let's not be hasty...
Can we do a weather progression starting from the time that Trump was scheduled to go to DMZ??? If there were journos on board the copters as described we should be able to get a fix on the timeline and compare to the track of that system hanging out over Japan. Maybe the storm moved from North to South earlier in the day when he attempted to go there. I wouldn't read into this too much until we know the weather pattern.

In the meantime, Q said, focus on the image. Can we get confirmation what city that is?????

The link about the FBI raiding a "major US body broker". First thing that comes to my mind is PLANNED PARENTHOOD. After all, they sell aborted baby body parts for profit AND the Dems are rabid about them not being defunded and/or shut down!

Didn't the OG german OP take that pic of the carrier in the water? Just curious if he's still lurking/posting

wait what!?
more user eyes needed

>takes vertical cellphone pictures

'Q' confirmed retarded

Who is William Binney?
How long did he work for the CIA?
Where does he work now?
Who did he just meet with?
Who asked them to meet?
Who is Binney going to meet next?

Anyone else notice a downtick in shills last two threads?

We're documenting history faggot

NORMIES LOVE THE TITANIC MOVIE
LETS USE THIS

nice pepe

Technically this is no longer the calm before... the storm is upon us...

mental illness circlejerk

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^
>investigate
>confirm
>report

For people saying that Q is Trump:
Aren't the posts from America?
Where is Trump?

In relation to 's reply

Q is a reference like Alice and The Godfather. Popular media references. The sign off as Q indicates the purpose of the leaker's actions - giving us real useful information shrouded in trickery and double-meaning, from the all knowing ones at the top.

The TNG episode Q Who makes this extremely clear as I said. The premise suggests a stupid trick or a game, the real intent was to spur the federation into preparation and action based on what they had learned about their new enemy.

I have a gut feeling something will actually happen.

"NOT ALL CRUMBS ARE FROM THE SAME LOAF"

Comments from someone claiming to be "RPP" in Thread #127:

Comments from someone claiming to be "A ?" in Thread #127:

I don't know if they're LARPING, but worth monitoring at least.

There is bad weather in south Korea which is a potential hazard for people going to the dmz... that being said eh maybe

yes

I'd watch the fuck out of that show

Maybe smog???

Checked and saved

Worth the read.

we are making memes reality

that's just indigestion from the bushmeat huehue

Google, Facebook, Twitter in May 2016

npr.org/2017/11/01/560481387/how-russian-backed-agitation-online-spilled-into-the-real-world-in-2016

>Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., wasted no time on Wednesday connecting the abstract story that is Russian election interference to strife in the real world.
>With lawyers from Facebook, Twitter and Google sitting before him, the Senate Intelligence Committee chairman described a divisive scene in Houston last year — engineered entirely by Russian influence-mongers.
>One Facebook group, the "Heart of Texas," posted anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim content, then began promoting an event on May 21, 2016, marketed to "stop the Islamization of Texas."
>A second group, "United Muslims of America," also began advertising an event to "save Islamic Knowledge" — across the street from the "Heart of Texas" rally.
>Combined, the advertising and social media campaign cost about $200, but created a tangible show of polarization that brought out crowds and received news coverage.
>"I'm certain that our adversaries are learning from the Russian activities and even watching us today," Burr told the witnesses. "Simply put, you must do better to protect the American people, and, frankly, all of your users, from this kind of manipulation."
>The House Intelligence Committee released a small sample of some material that Russia was pushing on Wednesday afternoon.
>They take on a number of issues, but mostly focus on amplifying controversy within American culture. One refers to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton as "Killary Clinton." Another says "racism won, ignorance won, sexual assault won" in reference to President Trump's election victory.
Continued...

If you are out of SSRIs, please stop by your local Equilibrium. Report any feelings, such as disgust at unfettered corruption, to the nearest Tetragrammaton Cleric.

Anyone have the screenshots from this morning where we crashed the AI Bot and mods 404'ed the thread?

It's not Trump, but all high level governmental officials are always on US internet thanks to the military no matter where they really are in the world. Geolocation of flags is based on IP and all military IP addresses show up as a US flag, and that's even ignoring the certainty that this guy posts behind 7 proxies on a VPN

Thank fuck, my balls were blue as hell

Same here. Something is in the air

first post shill post

Hi anons, i fancy my Being (yhvh) as an esoteric transmuter, i enjoy finding lyrics in songs and transmuting them for the greater good of our people, for Light and Truth. Please, join me in listening to these songs i post in these threads. I believe if we are jamming to the same tune, the more in synch our Intention / Will will be

>"I don’t want no one to save me from myself
>I know that it’s my storm to tame

>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME
>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME

>Til the surface comes in reach
>Til the dark don’t feel too much like home
>Til the sand run through my fingers
>Til my heart and mind feel like my own
>Til the sky don’t seem so far, far away
>Just keep swimming baby"

The surface is within reach anons. God bless. Praise Kek. Praise Yeshua. Praise the prophets of old and praise God Almighty the Most High. LIFT EM UP!

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Titanic was for the wealthiest people and was touted as "unsinkable". Deep State/ Puppeteers are the wealthiest people and considered unsinkable.

more slide threads though

I'll take what is a copycat for 100, Alex.

open the original AF1 5A image with a text editor.
Read the first paragraph.

shill harder

ART OF THE DEAL
>ART OF THE DEAL
ART OF THE DEAL
>ART OF THE DEAL

>MUST READ MUST READ MUST READ
From his presser today:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I think you know me well enough to know that I don't like talking about whether I see success or not in a case such as this. We like to play our cards a little bit close to the vest.

I will say this -- that I believe it makes sense for North Korea to do the right thing, not only for North Korea, but for humanity all over the world. So there is a lot of reason, a lot of good reason behind it.

With that, yes, I think we're making a lot of progress. I think we're showing great strength. I think they understand we have unparalleled strength. There has never been strength like it.

You know we sent three of the largest aircraft carriers in the world, and they're right now positioned. We have a nuclear submarine also positioned. We have many things happening that we hope, we hope -- in fact, I'll go a step further, we hope to God we never have to use.

With that being said, I really believe that it makes sense for North Korea to come to the table and to make a deal that's good for the people of North Korea and the people of the world. I do see certain movement, yes. But let's see what happens.

Q And on direct talks, sir?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't want to say that.

Q Okay.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I just don't want to say that. You can understand that.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/11/07/remarks-president-trump-and-president-moon-republic-korea-joint-press

youtube.com/watch?v=IDQG23s0HKc

MUTHAFUCKIN THREAD THEME

The deep state niggers at the bottom are going to learn really fucking fast that there aren't enough lifeboats when this ship goes down.

UPDATED Q GRAPHIC NEEDED ASAP

Did anybody cap Qs 4th post from 127?

RPP's Questions are good, but not necessarily as crumbs - Just as good questions.

A is probably bullshit.

>Others purported to support gay rights and better treatment of Muslims in America. The House Committee's ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, said no matter who creates this kind of material, social networks' business model is based on exciting and inflammatory content.
>"These algorithms, which are designed to attract our attention and keep our eyes focused on the platform for advertising purposes, may also have the unintended consequences of widening divisions among our society — polarizing people," Schiff said.
>Schiff pushed the tech witnesses on whether they had an interest in letting users know if they saw or were targeted by Russia-backed content. The companies demurred; Facebook general counsel Colin Stretch pointed out how technically difficult that would be, because his company's numbers were calculated based on modelling and not by counting each individual Russian-backed post or ad.
>The two hearings Wednesday followed a Tuesday session before the Senate Judiciary subcommittee where representatives of the three technology companies also testified. Wednesday's were more heated.
>Many lawmakers wondered aloud why they were talking to the general counsels for the companies, instead of the CEOs. Others complained that Big Tech had dragged its feet in responding with too little, too late.
>"I have more than a little bit of frustration that many of us on this committee have been raising this issue since the beginning of this year and our claims were frankly blown off by the leaderships of your companies," said the Senate Intelligence Committee's vice chairman, Mark Warner, D-Va.
>"Candidly, your companies know more about Americans than the United States government does and the idea that you had no idea that any of this was happening strains my credibility," Warner also said.
Continued..

It got deleted, but had

+++
++
+

In it

Belief in a future outcome of a situation can affect the reality we collectively move into. It is our consciousness casting reality into existence. We are FAR more powerful than we know. We control our own reality. If you only knew what people can be capable of. True wizardry.

Do you believe in magic?
Why do you think they are all occultists?
What do they believe?

Now we must have genuine belief that we will win against the Cabal. We must free ourselves from their grasp. We must reclaim the suppressed technologies they are withholding from the people.

So much can be revealed.

So much WILL be revealed.

Get ready.

>why is trump always 5 syeps ahead?
>who is helping him?
>how far ahead can the best chess players think?

How many moves to the average mate?
How many questions in Qs posts?
Does each wave lead to a new 'mate'?

>Google, Facebook and Twitter said they were sympathetic, but would not completely commit to supporting legislation that would regulate transparency for political ads on their platforms. They did say they agreed that more transparency is needed. But the companies want to comply on their own.

youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA

Fuck off nigger

Maybe he's trying to say there are patriots who already have the answers, with verification, to all these questions. We just have to ask the right people (at the right time?) to put the puzzle together.
>THE GRAPHIC IS YOUR KEY
The graphic is a compiled list of questions. START ASKING THE RIGHT PEOPLE THE RIGHT QUESTION

my shitposts fetch a premium from daddy Soros

Was Q confirmed to be a Q clearance holder or is it speculation ?

Who is William Binney?
Where does he work now?
Who asked them to meet?

>Who is William Binney?
>How long did he work for the CIA?
>Where does he work now?
>Who did he just meet with?
>Who asked them to meet?
>Who is Binney going to meet next?

Who is William Binney?
Where does he work now?
Who asked them to meet?

>Who is William Binney?
>Where does he work now?
>Who asked them to meet?

>Who is William Binney?
a former highly placed intelligence official with the United States National Security Agency turned whistleblower who resigned on October 31, 2001, after more than 30 years with the agency.

nada

>Where does he work now?
Entity Mapping LLC, a private intelligence agency he founded with Kirk Wiebe

>Who asked them to meet?

Looking for surface level RPP links and stumbled across a wonder land

wsj.com/articles/trumps-a-team-1480551204

BINGO!
>too big to fail
>too big to jail