Aliens are real

>aliens are real.
>God is real.

Pick one

MODS

God

They have an explanation for that. It is that aliens are demons.

God is an alien.

So some random meteor bacteria is a demon?

>godfags

lmao

anyone who says "aliens don't exist" doesn't fathom just how big space actually is

it's not a matter of IF there's life out there, it's WHEN we'll make contact with it

God is an alien.

>None of you faggots have read C.S. Lewis.

This was addressed more than 50 years ago. I'm so fucking ashamed...

Demons are demons. Bacteria surviving on meteors is too stupid for any sane people to believe in.

god was an alien and the humans killed him

>knowing what god is
>posting this thread
Pick one

both actually

fine, it's far more likely there are alien than there is a god, or any god for that matter.

Only complete retards believe in aliens.

space is big as fuck, but we're still the only life in it. Searching is futile. Get that sci-fi shit outta here

Good cannot exist without evil, and so on.

>Wahhh my safe space!

Lmao go back to r/Christianity

where are the proofs pls

you have no idea what god is you dunce

So god is evil? Heaven is evil?

user, you clearly don't know what god or the concept of gods even is in the first place.

You clearly don't understand how big it is, get your pea brain outta here

Humans are the proof the universe can create life from supernova debris

Aliens are demons. Get redpilled.

yes

Or have you not heard of the Annunaki?

>148466074

Annunaki

is there some information you're keen on and just not letting on about? As far as I'm concerned god is nothing but a figment of the imagination constructed so that humans could feel better about dying.

>aliens are real
>Christianity is real
>pick one
Ftfy

Ultimately, you're correct. Aliens don't exist. God is very real. Find your local Orthodox Church.

Applying human logic to God, a being who created us will never work. Idiots.

WHY NOT BOTH?

At least you recognize that there is a war going on.

It's a start...

god isnt a being

How old are you? You have the understanding of a child when it comes to theology

>reading the bible literally

Aliens aren't though. Annunaki is just sitchens retardation

by this definition he would then be a construct. which makes a whole lot more sense. as he is only allowed to exist on the metaphysical level and is only real for those that believe in him.

Stupidest most idiotic thing I have ever heard

Im not even a Christcuck and it's apparent your iq is sub 80

>If mom doesn't exist then te does aren't real
Get the fuck out of here you shackled mind shit for brains, MY GOD the absolute state of this place

Not an argument

Isaiah 13: 5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. 6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: 8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

>You clearly don't understand how big it is
explain it to me then

*tendies

Seething rage has no time for spell check

What if god is really a alien?

You don't seem to understand, Christians actually believe the universe was made for them and they are the only sentiment beings destined for heaven. Read the catechism or similar

God
Aliens are just demons lapring as ayyyss (angels of light)
Why do you think (((they))) push ancient aliens narrative so much?

changing it up
>god
>aliens

disprove one.

Low IQ normies are like that, people that actually think a little bit about things will realize it goes deeper than that

>implying God didn't stop at one planet

so big that if you think we're the only planet to have life on it you would be astronomically arrogant

hahahaha everyone point at the retard and laugh

The hubris required to consider and REJECT the possibility that gods are things people invent is impressive.

The inquisitive mind of religion ladies and gentlemen. Diseases are caused by demons you know, searching for germs is pure futility.

Your mind is weak

Who's to say life, even throughout the universe is not from the same stream of consciousness as their one true omnipotent deity?

Not knowing thats why the second coming of Jesus is taking so long
He has to visit all the Alien planets first

This isn't true.

Do you even fucking math? Billions of stars in one galaxy. Billions of galaxies in one bubble universe. Jesus fucking christ.

Why is it stupid for bacteria to survive on a meteorite? Do you not realize how resilient life is at that scale of size?

>Who's to say blah blah blah

Most mainstream religions

>evidence for aliens: LOL SPAAAAEC xD I watch Rick and Morty!
>evidence for God: the Holy Bible's message has not changed despite the typical atheist strawman argument of "the telephone game". Divine providence.
Your little green men require even more faith to believe in than "le magic sky daddy". Star Wars fucked your head up beyond belief kid.

Do you believe Ford and Lincoln to be entirely unrelated entities?

Nothing is real goy, aliens, God. But your normie friends are real, and so is facebook. Go to the bar and drink with them and gossip with each other like cattle, don't worry about loser concerns of God and aliens. Eat, Sleep, Gossip, and let that be sufficient, goy.

>aliens somehow disprove god

Why not both? God created everything and everything can include aliens.

>Demons
Holy fuck me sideways. Just as bad as calling everything you do not like Jews. Sup Forums is infested with non college educated mouth breathers. Learn multi-dimensional physics you goddamn mong.

microorganisms have survived on manmade satellites in space
how is that stupid

GOD IS AN ALIEN DUMBASS

Obviously you are

Questions of morality and theology are subjective and do not hold an absolute truth. Their is no answer. Cause no one will ever know what is the best outcome for the future. Yet you faggots are tripped up on that simple truth spinning your own wheels like a Geo Metro stuck in a tar pit. It's embarrassing

Why would he create a world of sentient beings and no Christianity?

If you think the ALL has a gender, plz do not procreate.

and we're still alone in the universe. Why are we the only life in our galaxy? Why can't we find life on any of the other planets in the solar system? Oh wait...
or astronomically right

Why couldn't God have other planets on the side?

neither are real.

Because fuck you

why did god only make himself apparent after thousands of years of humans living on earth, only to decide to never reveal himself again? either he doesn't want to be worshiped, or his followers are utter morons.

God can exist without Christianity.

Christ was just one iteration/prophet used to spread gods message to humanity. It manifests itself to different groups in different ways.

True

we still havent found life
we've investigated less than .1% of the universe

There is no proof that life has ever existed or will ever exist on any other planet.
Indeed, we know nothing about how or why life started on Earth, we only have to make guesses and assumptions.
In laboratory conditions simulated to resemble those of so-called primitive Earth, several billions of years ago, NO-ONE has EVER been successful in creating life, or even a crude similarity to it.
It is more arrogant and foolhardy to believe that there MUST be life on other planets because "muh science"

>Why are we the only life in our galaxy? Why can't we find life on any of the other planets in the solar system? Oh wait...

Are you intentionally stupid, or what? Man has only ventured as far as the Moon. You think we're even close to traveling to the nearest system?

Yet, you claim to know we're "alone". That's like growing up in the countryside and going to the nearest house, finding it's empty, and saying, "There's no other life out there."

God is the most powerful being

>He can't do litteraly anything
>Then why call him god?
Because he is still the most powerful being

His motivations are irrelevant

why not both? is it so ludicrous to think that god may exist, just not exactly how he is depicted in the bible? and that aliens also exist in this vast vast universe?

Jokes on you lil nigga we are all immortal. The ride never ends.
You think we are alone? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA of course there is no life in our solar system. Only planets in the goldilox zone can support liquid H20. Seriously how are you this stupid?

>you believe in god
>therefore you believe the bible is true
athiest logic

we have proof life existed on mars

Lmao

>Okay, Earth gets god and the son of God
>Other planets get...meh. don't feel like doing a sacrifice again

still haven't found god either champ

you're logic is absolutely retarded

dont know what that has to do with what i said bud

No, we do not. We do have proof that Mars once had water.

We've been probing the galaxy for decades with the Hubble telescopes, have multiple rovers on Mars looking for shit. We would have found some fuckery in the galaxy if there was any

Aliens were mistaken for god.

God made aliens too, stupid.

No we don't you lying faggot

yeah this, i always figured earth was kind of like his side bitch where he could pull off all the weird old-testament shit he couldn't usually get away with

Oh wow someone who fucking gets it.

>His motivations are irrelevant

Not if you believe in pretty much any mainstream religion

maybe i mistook your meaning in light of the argument at hand.

They are your gods!

i sincerely enjoy being told what i believe by atheists. it's a weird game where they tell me i believe something i don't and then criticize the beliefs i don't actually have.