DIXIE THREAD

GET IN HERE REBELS. TIME TO HAVE A MEETING. MOTION TO PURGE VIRGINIA FROM THE DIXIE COALITION AND LET INDIANA TAKE THEIR PLACE.

DOES ANYONE SECOND THE MOTION?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tRArQFcx
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who NC here?

SC here. Not a fan of Commie Carolina but definitely better than Virginia fags

Can I join your club?

Va fag here.

Still fly the rebel flag, NoVa has ruined us.

We're fucked, don't give the yanks an inch. Never forget that

Virginia here. We apologize that NoVA screwed us once again. All I can say is:
WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE, SALUTE YOU!
HAIL DIXIE!

No, you dirty bong

Are we southerners now? I do see lots of Stars and bars around here. Also my great grandparents and many others are from Appalachia.

T. Hoosier.

Would second motion if rebels in va are still considered Dixie...really, NoVa is why this state is going this way.

HAIL DIXIE!

Hoosier here. That sounds nice.

NOVA fag here, I voted Republican. NOVA is full of niggers, spics and liberals in interracial relationships though. I hate this hellhole.

For those real Virginians who don't have it

>A fucking DIXIE state is the first state to vote in a transgendered representative.
This is a travesty of epic proportions.

May the grace of god help you as you live there...in in Fredericksburg, so we're getting a taste of it for years now.....I fucking hate it

Slide thread, but I'll play. Tennessee boy now living in NOVA. Disagree with your premise. Just chop off Libtard NOVA (Fairfax, Loudon & Prince Williams counties) and Virginia is a Southern state. College towns are another thing, but you get that in every state.

It is, I didn't vote for him. I can say that much

Nay. Texas here. Virginia stays.

It's not a slide thread.
>Just chop off libtard NOVA
as if any modern Americans have the balls to actually go out and rebel or expunge a section of their state.

>ITT: traitors, slave fuckers, Jewish ship owners, and retards

Hoosier here, and i'm ready to join the Dixies.

Nova fag here.
sorry lads I tried to do my part.
I cant wait to leave this fucking awful place

I want a indiana one but have never found it. Also we will join Dixie if you guys rid your nigger's first.

I want one of the Indiana things as well, lmao.

I don't have Indiana, but I would gladly purge this state of the niggers who have ruined it tonight.

They singlehandedly ensured that Blacks would remain in the U.S. Even if they had won, there is no guarantee that it wouldn't have ended up like Haiti.

We're doing the USA a favor, containing all the niglets, and outweighing them politically.

Imagine if all of them just up and moved mid west? Entire country would be bluw.

Fellow NC fag reporting in

As a hoosier I am undecided, what does Indiana get for being involved in the Dixie coalition? Other than a sick ass theme song.

REVIVE THE INDIANA KLAN NOW

Lynch the niggers and whip them to death. America is meant to be a white man's land.

blue*

TN checking in

He wasn't in my district, so I couldn't vote against him.
>EVERY person I voted for lost; even the county supervisor

Don't give (((them))) any ideas

Prince William County is a disgusting spic county...it's not even VA.

The niggas would eventually be gotten rid of, because niggers are slower than machines. (industrial revolution)

Was meant for

NC here.
pastebin.com/tRArQFcx

>GOP friends constantly tell me how conservative spics are
>Vote in first transgendered politician

this meme really does need to end.

Not even kidding, they started in my hometown and we ran them out for good reason. I read the local papers from the time and they were a bunch of faggots.

losers lose again

>coming from the part of the country that didn't even try to industrialize
OK bud.

I HEARD DIXIE LIKES DIX ECKSDEE

I'm asian, can I join the klan?

This is what you get when you let vile yankees move to your state. These scurrilous fucks have a gift for turning a place to total shit real fast. Look at Florida and Viginia . The Carolinas and Texas, take heed and remember , happiness is watching a gutshot yankee's life leave his worthless carcass

So what are the chances this is due to voter fraud?

Texas reporting in. We need to reconquer lost territory. Take no prisoners, leave no survivors.

Fuck... well, my city has fallen as well. God help Dixie

Sure, just don't take your hood off until you get home.

Oh, it's okay

NC fag as well and proud southerner, but neo-secession is kind of gay desu

This

That depends, does Virginia have voter ID laws? If not, blacks came from DC and voted your shit into the blue

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Just came back from a 3 week trip in Texas.

How the hell did yall get your spics so assimilated?

No voter id's.

That explains a lot

We will only secede if the union betrays the trust again...which they have

Lot of crossover between Norteno culture and Texans. We both love guns and are rednecks. It's hit or miss on the type of beaner though, some are based, some are libshit.

Indiana is in a tier above Dixie. Comfiest state in the union

Does Missouri count my guy?

Technically yes

Reminder that putting slaw on your pulled pork is a disservice to the meat, but I will still respect your choice.

Wife's family is mexican (half white/half mexican)
Them, all their friends, and almost every mexican I met was fucking offended if you called them mexican or hispanic. "I'm a Texan, nothing else".

Why can't all spics be that way?

Why would it not?

Things are breaking down on racial lines, not geographic ones. Why abandon your white brothers in the North, West, and Midwest? I'm all for protecting southern culture, but picking fights with other white Americans seems to be a step in the wrong direction, especially considering where things are heading.

Agreed

Why would they not join us if we actually nutted up and seceded?

I hate carpet baggers.

So long as you know that a white Yankee is still a Yankee who'll force us to mix again.

Yankee's are Yanks
niggers gonna nig
Yankee's gonna yank

Yankee faggot here. You guys need to do something about that. Trim the branch

You seriously put Cam Newton on that shit? You do our state a disservice faggot. Post address so I can come beat your ass.

West TN reporting in. We're not booting Virginia just because it needs a little purging. Like hell I'm letting the state of Washington and Lee go to yanks.

Thanks TX! Virginian here, but Texas is where I’d go if i ever left this state

Cali meskins are a whole different breed and particularly the ones in L.A.

Brits were the confederates best ally.

>But the purity of muh interent club
KYS

>Driving through Alabama on the way back to Best Carolina
>Niggers driving like bats out of hell
What the hell Alabama? You're almost as bad as Atlanta.

Almost.

Arkansas invented the Bowie Knife, we like knife fights here. Pic related happened in our House of Reps

I'd head to Texas or somewhere else in the south. I'll be a rebel wherever I go

Hopefully they would

I don't recall a yankee pointing a gun to my head and forcing me to copulate with a nigger

You cannot build empires with everyone wanting to rebel, see whisky rebellion

>Dual
What the fuck is that from user?

If I am to move to the South where should I live where there is good woman and actually comfy living.

>dual

Arkansas confirming stereotypes about deep south literacy

Hail Dixie! Hail Florida! Hang unionist, Yankees, and All Federalist scumbags! The only way to a free and independent southland and the future of Dixie is by force, my brothers! Slaughter everyone who chooses the (((Federal Government))) over their own states Freedom.

Visited Texas for the first time this weekend (Auburn student, went to College Station for the game). Holy shit I think I'm in love.

You lost the war once. We'd be happy to have you lose twice faggot.

I'm a Yankee, moving down to Texas in a year. I'm traditionalist as hell from the Midwest. Not a California fag so no lib shit.

That said, don't let Indiana take the place. Trust me, you dont want it.

Kentucky or Athens Georgia.

Now hold the fuck up. If anyone gets in next, it's Missouri officially. We aren't divided like we used to be.

>I don't recall a yankee pointing a gun to my head and forcing me to copulate with a nigger
do the jews? how does that happen? race mixing
>You cannot build empires with everyone wanting to rebel, see whisky rebellion
the minorities you mean? kick em out, ship em off, deport to countries of origin. not the hardest decision to make

What counts as Yankee? Is it coastals, or anyone North of the Dixon line. Midwest is conservative as hell

Not at gun point, through buying our land, selling it to nigs and other yanks, they change our policy and outnumber us, they eventually either force us to be with the nigs or move as our supply of land grows thing and yanks don't stop.

t.fredericksburg user

That is how they do it, some big shot will buy a fuckton of land and build shit on it. That is where it all started. They picked us first cause we're close to D.C..

Make me.

mmm an auburn one, finally one i can save

Fucking truth. Yankees are a fucking cancer.

You're always a part of the club, senpai. :')