What the fuck bros

What the fuck bros
Why do we keep losing?
Dems won big today and theyre gaining momentum for 2018

twitter.com/Taniel/status/928071641426427904

Chill out bro, it was supposed to be a landslide win for the democrat governor. The race was actually extraordinarily close.

This is American politics. Someone wins, everyone gets mad, votes the other day next time.

WOW ALL STATES EXCEPT NJ WERE ALRWDY BLUE BREAKING FUCKING NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Won big? Breaking even isn't winning big. Go be a fag somewhere else.

>Why do we keep losing?
Did everybody just forget about all the special elections where the Democrats got fucked hard before this? I can understand a celebration for Virginia even though it has been more blue-purple than red-purple, but celebrating NJ after Christie? Really now? That's how you know they're desperate.

fuck off shill and stop posting that niggers twitter here nigger

>Dems won states they already controlled

LOL

Top level damage control.

so democrats are maintaining the minority at a non-decreasing rate so far, congratulations

We need populist candidates to run instead of RINO Bush leftovers like Gillespie.

People like Lou Barletta in Pennsylvania

By the way, I should mention that Kid Rock's Senate run was nothing but a publicity stunt, in case you haven't heard already.

Who is we?
Republicans and democrats are the same scum.
The system needs a reboot. Let’s try Natsoc.

We're talking about what used to be one of the most reliably Conservative states in the country.

Furthermore, pic related is a fucking women's studies professor who unseated a Republican in the VA House of Delegates. Now, you don't have to like it, but understand that Republicans got absolutely blown the fuck out today.

If you ignore today's defeat, next year's would be even worse. It's time to get out and start promoting populists who can actually win elections.

>shock shot at majority
They're now projected to outright flip it
>Barletta
Hazleton is still a dystopian hellhole, and if that's the record he's running on I'll abstain from that shit.
Also great odds he'll piss of the Southeast with some regionalist comment

Double down and be more radical, ditch the faggot moderates that keep losing.

oh man, what a quality thread.

>wow look at these blue states voting blue

wow drumpf btfo

Wait, how many of these did Repubs come close on? I mean, that's huge if anywhere near high 40 percentile. Just imagine what it'll be like once voter ID laws are in place.

This is a result of years of demographic shifts. Today less than 50% of Virginians were born in the state. Northeastern implants, immigrants, and your Charlottesville don't give a good likelihood for electing a low energy, Bush leftover to governor.

Not even including the fact that a bunch of Republicans lost their house seats today.
These people are ignoring the problems we have in this country.

Democrats are very motivated.

This is the last straw dems have to grab off.
The party is gone, finito, terminato.
We must thank Hillary, Donna and Pedosta.

lol, try harder to spin this as something big
Democrats already had the VA governorship and AG, it was theirs to lose
Wow, they picked up 10 seats in the assembly, they are still behind 56 to 44. Republicans own it, in other words: NOTHING CHANGED

>Why do we keep losing?
because the cuckservatives still control the RNC and are happy to be constantly dragged to left. they still think being called a racist and a nazi are bad things. they are just as much to blame. don't forget that mccain and bush gave us obama. maybe they disagree on faggots and abortion, but they agree on everything else

>We're talking about what used to be one of the most reliably Conservative states in the country.

Like CA and CO...

Republicans will hold the assembly because of the rural counties that hipsters won't move to

And JESUS those are some problem-glasses

you sound like Democrats a few years ago

They have a whole lot of catching up to do.

>Why do we keep losing?
Because you bet on an old glue horse

The VA House is 50/50 right now live with a few very close races. You retards don't understand elections. The +10 is called races.

Up 40 seats already under Trump. Well on the way.

Unless they won in the house or senate, none of that really matters. NJ getting a dem governor after how god awful Chris Christie was isn't surprising, and Northam was always projected to win, with Ed beating him possibly being a surprise upset. This was the dems taking easy wins and trying to avoid upset loses, not must win battles for the GOP.

Is Hillary in prison yet?

Look at the money spend in each. For elizabeth warren alone, she spent twenty million. The next person, spent one million.

The reason is because of the recent dump of funds into the DNC from Soros. There's 18 billion, spread out over 50 states, all for democrats or turncoat republicans.

this damage control

Aren't most of the states up for midterms were states that voted for Trump?

Hey Abbo, you know this isn't a presidential election right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!
ITS FUCKING OVER BLUMPHENSTEINERS!!!!
BRUMPHT IMPEACHMENT TIME NOW!!!!

My favorite part is how they crow about it being due to 'demographic shifts'. So in other words, liberals flood areas with third world welfare cases until they turn whole areas to garbage.

Who's the winner here again?

Wow, dems won in blue states, go figure.

Yes. At least in the Senate. All House seats are up for grabs. The complete lack of pick up opportunities is one reason the Dems might not invest much into the Midterms. They might just take their lumps next year and save resources for 2020. Would probably be the smarter option all things considered. But they might also feel compelled to throw in next year. For better or worse.

>Dems in St. Petersburg
Who's the Russian spies now?

>you mean democrats held the governor's seat in state that voted Hillary??!?

Because people only care about sensationalized national elections.
Despite how counterintuitive, people care less about the voting around them.
>federal law usurps local law
(((United States)))

fugg, this isn't good

the fact that VA is now a blue-state isn't good news for you

It's the white fighters who always win.

Isnt NJ on its way to being Detroit? Fuck em.

Did u see OP pic You're so fucking mentally retarded u only thought there was 1 election tonight?

>We're talking about what used to be one of the most reliably Conservative states in the country.

You can blame this on Northern Virginia. As someone who just lives across the river in Montgomery County MD, Northern Virginia has been the hive for immigration. Why do you think so many Muslim terrorists originate from that area?

>we
You're a shill, so of course you keep losing.

NJ was going to go dem, there was no stopping that. After Christie, people got sick of republicans. That's how its always been. Dems fuck us over, we elect a republican. Reps fuck us over then we vote dem. Its never ending. The problem this time is that we aren't just getting a closeted faggot, or a guy who rips off billions at a time, we are getting a full throated corporatist who wants cali style gun control, massive taxes, and a sanctuary state. Dems and repubs want to empty this state of anyone who has an inkling of common sense and make this California 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Cap this: 1 year from now, NJ will be considered a sanctuary state. 2 years from now, gun ownership will be worse than CA, and taxes will be raised on everything from soda, to ANOTHER gasoline tax. Probably another .20 at least. Take this to the bank.

When parties gain full power on a national level they face headwinds in the midterms.

Parties also don't typically hold the White House for three consecutive terms, someone forgot to tell McCain and Hillary that.

What should really concern everyone is how many incumbent Republicans are retiring from Congress. Two more announced today. It's either because of Bannon's threats, resistance to Trump's policies or encouragement from GOPe/Dem senior leadership or a combination of the above.

The retirements as well as the normal odds are not good for 2018.

>now a blue state
It's been blue since Obamas second term

you made up his argument

Take a look at this OP
>we
>bros
>guys
>why do we keep losing [nothing contests in blue states that weren't on our radar and happened in one day]
This OP sure looks a lot like the hourly "there's just no hope" CTR shilling that you should remember from the campaign.
Do not feed shills. Do not reflexively reply. Ask yourself if the spontaneous teenager dudebro actually sounds an awful lot like an advertisement. And remember that you are being bombarded by manipulation, even away from Sup Forums.

Same gif as another thread, same flag too. Do something to make your shilling less obvious

Mid terms currently predict that Dems will gain control of the house, but Republicans will get more seats in the senate.

If the Republicans can pass Tax Reform and Muller clears Trump before Midterms, that'll give a boost to Republicans for Midterms.

*white flight

its obamaleaf/moarpheus

>muh demographic shift

This gets me mad as hell. I live in Texas and hear this shilled nonstop about how it will turn Texas blue. And purely because "people of color" statistically vote for Dems. It's a blatantly racist assumption but no, they shill it as great and brag about how they totally aren't racist.

But what can be done about a "demographic" shift? Stopping foreign immigration could help but stopping immigration between states can't be stopped since it's promised in the Constitution. A state can get overloaded with hispanics and their offspring will migrate like diaspora to other states over time.

It's because they lie to the masses about "incoming white right wing violence". Hope somebody proves them right for crying wolf.

Real talk, my company has a large footprint there and virtually ALL the customers are new or second gen immigrant. Hardly anyone with a non Spanish, Muslim or FOB African name.

>democrats retaking the capital of the confederacy
>a bad thing
only if you're black

implying I care about the armpit of America: NJ
My left nut could've beaten a Christie surrogate (there is a reason he's not in Trumps cabinet).

Vogel, who supported Trump's agenda got 50,000 more votes than Enron Ed. Whats that tell you (and no, the libertarian did not cost him those votes)

>hurr why did dems win a blue state where trump lost
this is sad shit

This is literally the exact same thing Democrats said when Ossoff lost Georgia 6.

this fucking newtard

And did that hurt them at all? Nope.

I highly, highly doubt they are going to pass anything. There are just enough Republicans that don't like Trump to tank every bill that makes it to the floor.

Also, Mueller isn't going to clear anyone of anything. Special counsels have never, ever done that in their history and this time is no different. He is there to prosecute anyone involved in the campaign on anything he finds and he can stay at it for years, well into a second term.

Blues are winning blue states, shill
its not overperforming.

Obama Leaf yes.

Who's Moarpheus?

>Dems winning in places that didn't vote for Trump
>"TRUMP BTFO BLUE WAVE"

It’s been, and the numbers from today match a year ago. It’s not a surprise, we knew VA was bleeding blue, that’s not “drumpf BTFO” or response from last year, you literally are at the same spot.

Good

Consider also that a GOP Congress has been unable to pass anything in the GOP platform as contributing to their bad approval ratings.

No one cares about some gay ass non senate seat in nigger Virginia.

Do you want real advice?

Race-baiting is showing diminishing returns in general elections, Gillespie would've lost by only 4-5 points if he focused less on ms-13 and more on crime prevention in general, the blacks are a large part of the electorate in virginia and they are obviously aware of these kind of drumpfian (sorry couldnt resist) strawman tactics

But the fact that 70% of virginians said they don't support bringing down confederate statues and still voted for Northam, a guy who said he wouldn't have a problem with some localities doing exactly that, shows that people dont care much about the culture war when they're dying of drug overdoses and being bankrupt because of hospitals and getting swindled but criminals like the last republican governor of virginia

Start killing rich white Democrats. You don't stand a chance as a hated minority. You will be a hated minority if the rich white Democrats have anything to say about it and they do have a lot to say about it.

Or

Hey, white liberal! How do you expect to force racial integration without white National Guardsmen? I would love to see you cheer lead a non white on white integration effort. It would reveal you for who you really are. You are just afraid to say it out loud, aren't you?

>Cap this: 1 year from now, NJ will be considered a sanctuary state. 2 years from now, gun ownership will be worse than CA, and taxes will be raised on everything from soda, to ANOTHER gasoline tax. Probably another .20 at least. Take this to the bank.

The only reason they can get away with these moves too is the rest of the country subsidizes cuckblue strongholds like this through state and local tax exemption.

Seems to be too many GOPe appeasers left to give the rest of the country relief from the welfare burden of the left though. Red needs to wake the fuck up.

You faggots realize the Virginia House hasn't been Democrat controlled since 1998. All the house is more indicative of what you will since in national house races.

Trumpfags BTFO! I can't wait for 2018

Also the house is more indicative of what you will see in national house races.

Damn autocorrect.

Same thing is happening here in Arizona because of kids of illegals as well as people massing here from California and driving up our home prices.

too late dipshit, 4/5ths of the population live in coastal cities.

It's time to end birthright citizenship.

So when are you brave enough to start cheer leading non white on white integration?

That is the question that no liberal can answer.

That is between two non-American citizens.

This is a sage post. That nonsense in Charlottesville definitely didn't help Republicans in Virginia. Not that demonstrating to keep historic monuments in place is wrong, the way they did it was absolutely wrong.

You always want to do it as patriotically as possible, with the American flag and frame it carefully as protecting history, something that happened, a statue is not harming someone because it exists.

>we

Ahhhh yes 'we' know (((you))) are.

>keep losing

What was the last loss we made? You mean last year when we won the Presidential election?

>You retards don't understand elections
I'm under the assumption you are a democrat in which case this statement is hilarious

NJ user here. NJ is a blue state.

Nice I didn't know it was since 1998. Wow damn.

They're looking good too. About 51. But a few races are very close.

>Race-baiting is showing diminishing returns in general elections

This. Republicans (and Trump) are slowly falling for an identity politics and tribalism that helped destroy the Democratic Party. Listening to Bannon isnt always such a great idea and fear-mongering isnt helpful.

>Up 40 seats already under Trump

Break those down on what type of seats were won.

I was referring to this retarded statement

>Wow, they picked up 10 seats in the assembly, they are still behind 56 to 44.

Right wing retards thought that +10 called meant it was 56 to 44.

It's about 50/50 live right now. It was never close to 56/44 GOP

u retards are fucking handicapped man

Remember how Northram promised to ban sanctuary cities? Apparently a bunch of people left the governor picks blank.

>tfw just got job at major government agency
>tfw hate niggers but love my job
>trump wants to cut our funding
I kinda hope he doesn't get re-elected desu, nothing against you guys, just personal interest.

>A race that everyone knew you were gonna win wew! GJ
>Not really, the fact the margins of victory were so close when they shouldn't have been shows you are LOSING ground.

You had a blowout shrinkage in your victory margins indicating more (R) are voting in these elections, and you somehow declare that a victory?

Lol ok bud. Delusion must be tasty.

This is literally what made Hillary stop being a Goldwater Girl.

We've been caught sleeping. Simple as. Dems are more motivated than us. Don't make the same mistake next time.

I never said I was right wing, just as I never explicitly stated your own political standing(not intentionally anyway), only really addressing the comment not the poster.

You shills are really out earning your shekels tonight. Enjoy retaining seats you already had. We've had an amazing 365 days, so you take this one.

I wasn't referring to u

I said

I was referring to this retarded statement

>Wow, they picked up 10 seats in the assembly, they are still behind 56 to 44.

Right wing retards thought that +10 called meant it was 56 to 44.

>Ireland
>"We"