I got muh AR-15 to protect me from the gubbamin-

>i got muh AR-15 to protect me from the gubbamin-
>Gets drone striked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumpin mine

You do know that a Good Guy with an AR-15 stopped a violent offender... right?

Check'em!

You're right, I should buy a fleet of drones instead.

>you wont survive the government drones
>you can't survive the military hurrdurr
>meanwhile in afghanistan
>can't beat sandniggers in flipflops and 40yearold AK.
>topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78
Every time I see this thread

he actually killed himself in his truck after the chase

Postan the japanon rebuttle

You think our government is going to use drones to attack Americans on American soil? Who do you think flies those drones? Who gives the orders? Right wing white males, that's who. They're not going to betray their oath to defend the American people from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

30million white men with AR-15s would OBLITERATE the US Military anyway, even if they did decide to attack us.

>>Gets drone striked.
A large population with rifles will outlast a government with expensive missiles that it doesn't have the population it's fighting to replace. How can you be so fucking retarded? War is a matter of economics. Have you ever played starcraft?

who reported that? disinfo agents.

>Drones win wars, that's why we're still in Iraq/Afghanistan 16 years later!

Are faggots actually this stupid?

Based Strelok Russian S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

>Shoots drone

See, I can make these kinds of assumptions too

came to post this
saged

After being shot multiple times by a fucking patriot with an AR-15.... Only reason the shooter was stopped was that man getting a shot in between his vest plates. Shouldn't you be under an overpass sucking truckers off for pocket change for "MUH WEED"?

right-wing white males are obviously the mentally weakest of all demographics

they'll believe anything you tell them as long as you pat them on the head and tell them they're good boys

Why does every organized military on the earth still have infantry equipped with small arms if they're so useless in modern warfare?

Suspicious all the tiny asian penis jokes and images keep being removed, sounds like there is a dinky doodle boy who cant take the truth

I wouldn't mind having a Hitler in charge as long as he deports (((people))) instead of killing them... As to not draw attention to us destroying the (((juice))) in a non- physical way... Plz be kind:) I'm normally a s4s browser and I don't like curse words...

how about a ancient star gate that leads to Liberia at the doorway to the prison we send all minorities convicted of a felony

Let this be a lesson to your constant shilling of drones vs. AR-15's you coward. The greatest empire the world ever saw floundered against a mob of farmers with rocks and their fists. Because losses by the empire were so bad, they left Boston for good...
As the Americans’ ammunition expired, their firing sputtered and “went out like an old candle,” wrote William Prescott, who commanded the hilltop redoubt. His men resorted to throwing rocks, then swung their muskets at the bayonet-wielding British pouring over the rampart. “Nothing could be more shocking than the carnage that followed the storming [of] this work,” wrote a royal marine. “We tumbled over the dead to get at the living,” with “soldiers stabbing some and dashing out the brains of others.” The surviving defenders fled, bringing the battle to an end.

In just two hours of fighting, 1,054 British soldiers—almost half of all those engaged—had been killed or wounded, including many officers. American losses totaled over 400. The first true battle of the Revolutionary War was to prove the bloodiest of the entire conflict. Though the British had achieved their aim in capturing the hill, it was a truly Pyrrhic victory. “The success is too dearly bought,” wrote Gen. William Howe, who lost every member of his staff (as well as the bottle of wine his servant carried into battle).

Badly depleted, the besieged British abandoned plans to seize another high point near the city and ultimately evacuated Boston. The battle also demonstrated American resolve and dispelled hopes that the rebels might relent without a protracted conflict. “Our three generals,” a British officer wrote of his commanders in Boston, had “expected rather to punish a mob than fight with troops that would look them in the face."

...we will fucking face you with rocks and fists and take out as many of your greatest champions before relenting our clay.