Democrat clear winner in New Jersey!!

Democrat clear winner in New Jersey!!

Drumpf eternally btfo!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/07/nyregion/phil-murphy-governor.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/ex-news-anchor-whose-girlfriend-was-killed-on-live-tv-wins-election.html
liveleak.com/view?i=518_1440595069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doesn't it go by votes in states?

Trump's Law: If CNN says it's true it's false

>Drumpf btfo!
Nah. Not really

I was literally thinking the same thing how'd they call it so early? What am I missing?

CNN

Drumpfkins cant math.

No, if the votes are fairly close then CNN decides who wins.

Paterson spic here.

We were fucked either way. Sure I voted for Guadgagno but she was Christie 2.0
If you voted Dem, you literally just sworn in a (((Goldman Sachs))) exec which is worse to me.

Murphy called for stricter gun control which has me curious because we already have strict as fuck gun laws.

>MFW Paterson is still going to be a shithole either way.

NY Times calls Murphy the Winner.
It's OVER.
New Jersey just became California East.

Phil Murphy is NJ's answer to CA's Jerry Brown

NJ is FUCKED. Period.

nytimes.com/2017/11/07/nyregion/phil-murphy-governor.html

He's from Needham/ Newton he's basically a rich hippie post-Goldman at this point.

NJ is fucked. Guadagno should've just said to legalize weed.

We're already fucked might as well get high right?

Go back to Mexico you fat empanada

I'm so sorry you have to live in NJ. The government is completely fucked there.
t. PA / former NJ resident

Wut

I'm Puerto Rican bro. We're just a little underwater right now.

Pretty much desu. Guadagno wasn't good, but Murphy was worse.

California East? So it'll be the biggest economy next to the California West?

>11%
Come back when you understand how these projections are made

3 Billion in weed money if we can get shit sorted right. Don't you think that's at least decent?

Party registration is public record. Then you look at how many people showed up.

I'd say so, weed is good for the economy for sure.

Only bc Peurto Ricans are too lazy and pathetic to be fucked about building a decent infrastructure or prepping for hurricanes. You're as bad as mexiniggers

Good man

bumping for justice. this cuck murphey said he would make NJ a sanctuary state and raise taxes. he is also so fucking ugly. and he won. what the fuck

If Christie stopped being a fat faggot for more than a day, I think Guadagno would have one. Lots of NJ residents hate Christie (both Republicans and Democrats). Murphy is much worse. Millenials literally voted for him cause LEGAL WEED LMAO.

Hopefully Murphy will be worse than Christie and will allow NJ to be permanently red.

Jersey Democrat literally on trial currently for bribery. Still vote Democrat. niggers are incapable of thinking beyond gibs

More likely that Millenials will love his gubernatorial reign because of weed, higher minimum wage, etc. and NJ will go even more solidly blue. I'll be smoking a jay celebrating Murphy's victory :)

Why would Jersey vote for a liberal commie mick?

The question is somewhat rhetorical.

>I'll be smoking a jay celebrating Murphy's victory :)

Don't forget to share it with your wife's son.

You need to relax and smoke a jay. Maybe try getting laid once in a while.

Can't wait for my (((politics))) classes Thursday

lel

blumffff btfo! council of governors drafting constitutional amendment tomorrow to impeach drumpfff!

And what part of NJ are you in? Probably some hick town in south jersey infested with heroin and niggers right? I'm a spic myself and personally I hate paterson but any fellow spic that hates dems is alright with me

new jersey is now california

spics and illegals (as if thats not interchangeable here in NJ) has ruined New Jersey. Niggers are bad, but the influx of spics took it further.

idk how america in general is going to last anyway..

OP here.

To everyone who looked at the graphic and called CNN fake news

Suck it, Trebek!!

>Corzine 2: Electric Boogaloo
Yay. Another Goldman Sachs crony.

>will allow NJ to be permanently red.

yea the nonstop influx of illegals popping babies in NJ will surely mean red state

NJ is fucked

Good, who doesn't like a little accelerationism in the morning?

Then move to the south and marry your boyfriend jamal if you love niggers so much

FUCKING LOL. California is a clown car that's already gone off the cliff. We're just waiting for it to hit the ground

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/07/ex-news-anchor-whose-girlfriend-was-killed-on-live-tv-wins-election.html

liveleak.com/view?i=518_1440595069

They havent counted the half dozen black counties yet

babbies first election thread?

We've always been fucked. It's just pretty much necrophilia at this point.

>Hopefully Murphy will be worse than Christie and will allow NJ to be permanently red.
Not possible. Roundboy campaigned on lowering property tax, rates went up every year, so he capped it at 2%/yr, down from 4%.
He sucked big pharma and corporate dick, offering billions in tax breaks to get them to set up offices, warehouses, and factories. This created a shitload of jobs that pay a few dollars more than minimum wage, and a few thousand good paying jobs. This caused the average household income to go down while taxes went up to pay for all the breaks. If you think another term of that from Kim Dongalongo would be better than Murphy, you're literally retarded.