B-B-B-B-BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME A YEAR AGO DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT WIN AGAIN IN A GENERATION. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING...

B-B-B-B-BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME A YEAR AGO DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT WIN AGAIN IN A GENERATION. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. YOU LIED TO ME, Sup Forums.

Great job holding your blue states. It sure feels good to break even.

>just barely win in blue states
>winning
pffffftttt hahahahaha holy shit are all democucks this retarded?

PLS NJ PLS RECOUNT PLS

repubs still have 33

lol trumpettes btfo

already blue state... why are you crying. Illinois is a blue island in the middle of an ocean of red. It will never change. States are full of leftist cucks. they will be red pilled in due time! Let your heart not be troubled!

New Jersey had a Republican governor, babe.

DEM SOUR GRAPES.

The least popular governor in the nation

Saged shill

I'm not even a Democrat and I'm just having a good time seeing these Trump fags get butthurt

>States are full of leftist cucks

States are full of mexicans

FTFY senpai

Yes, because he was a shitty Republican

It's definitely a nice change of pace after they had full bragging rights for a whole year.

>Win by 200k voters in a state where 500k felons and inmates just got the right to vote

Wow dumpf btfo I guess he didn't get the support of criminals. Stupid drumpf

yea but its a consistently blue state. The only reason he was governor was because there was a dem before him and the only reason the democrat won this time is cause he was a republican. thats how it goes in NJ

>t. someone from NJ

>148476738
The Dems won in blue states. In VA they'd been polling 10-12 point ahead by months. They will only win by about 7 points. What exactly are you bragging about? Doing ok in a blue state?

Barely winning a state that should have been a landslide

You keep telling yourself that, babe.

>Barry Soetoroslut using proxy

what a surprise

Fucking adorable. You think this matters.

What butthurt? Point to it anywhere on Sup Forums that Republicans losing VA made someone here upset.

Sup Forums fell for the same trap that leftists fell into with believing that demographic shifts would prevent another Republican from being elected president.

look at today as a wake-up call

>25% in
>49% and 49%
>winner projected

How hurt are your butts right now?

Democrats can't properly win anymore

A shitty republican in a deep blue state who still won two terms while being morbidly obese

*crickets*

They are shills trying to brag about the weakest win in history.

I thought there was a Republican awakening happening in blue states? Hmmmm?

It just keeps happening. Trump is the death of the right wing.

And yet you bother to post in this thread to show how much you dont care.

Most of Generation Z is still too young to vote. Give it time.

>Danica Roem is Va.’s first openly transgender elected official, unseating conservative in House race

This is a counter reaction to Trump. Trump is helping the left win.

The numbers don't lie. Dems are barely hanging on. But don't tell anyone its a secret

I am not sure it is shills. These people's identity is so tied into politics that a "win" becomes extremely crucial to the self. Now they've blown this one win way out of proportion.

Who said that? More made up bullshit?

Nice mental gymnastics. Virginia just elected a tranny

>things I never said.

I'm here to prevent my guys from being demoralized by shills and the stupid. That's what I care about.

>Barely win in New Jersey, a solid blue state
>Inch way to finish in Virginia
>Both are hard blue states

It would have been nice to see them go red, but quite frankly it's not a big deal if they don't

Barely is all it takes to win. 0.01 seconds wins gold medal. 1 vote wins the election.

Democrats take a while for their results to come in, due to being high density. If republicans don't win early, they don't in. Trump lead by a few points for ages, but still lost when the late results came in.

Can tranny even last his term before blowing his own brain out?

>Elephant flag

Oh honey.. that party is losing now.

Democrats will have veto power over Virginia's next post-census electoral map for the first time since 1991.

This desu.

Trump had Virginia for most of the night, but the fact is that it takes longer to count Richmond than bum fuck county

Poor Kim got the shittiest end of the stick lol. I'm hoping she pulls off a YUGE underdog win

This
>Le 44% suicide rate

Elevating that part of the left is beneficial though.

He won an election, so I doubt he is going to kill himself. He is going to rub it in conservative faces

Think of how many Latinos are turning 18 over the next 3 years.

Virginia is for lovers.... gay left ones.

>over 9%
>just barely
Nice damage control.

Awww, are you angry that Republicons wont be able to gerrymander Virginia to win? :(

OH NO THEY LOST BLUE STATES! STATES THAT VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!

Idiots. It matters not. Enjoy your communist hell hole dipshits.

Dems winning in blue states that Trump lost, wew

>4 non-federal elections in blue states
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums

>25% of vote in only

Posted like someone on tumblr

Hell, a non-federal election won by a Democrat in a red state doesn't even matter. I live in NC and Roy Cooper hasn't done shit, and we went red last year.

>B-B-B-B-BUT HILLARY!!

Ah, there it is.

NY has had republican governors and NYC had a Republican mayor for 2 decades. Doesn't change the fact that it's a solid blue state.
When an R wins in NY or NJ is an anomaly.

Wait, Dems are already at "You're not killing us fast enough" defeat rationalization ?

>barely keeping a seat you already have all dems have left.

The absolute state of the Democratic party.

How do you know the felons didn't vote republican?

because your state house is heavily republican, they try to strip Cooper of as much power as they can

meanwhile, VA's state house might actually flip democrat, which is a big deal since republicans have controlled it since 2000

My sides. Good one!

>mfw Dems are going into the 2018 mid terms with this "victory" on their backs and they're gonna get all cocky and get BTFO

set of wins in Virginia after a year of losing everywhere else...

So, you've all finally voted your Ossoff?

They dont. Conservautists always immediately resort to conspiracies when they lose.

It's always either illegal voters, criminals, dead people or people voting twice for the reason they lost. Not the fact that their party SUCKS.

You won because of demographics. NoVA experienced a massive surge of migrants from DC and MD looking for low housing prices.

Keep cheering dead boomers. The scandals will be glorious.

>dems say sanctuary
>repubs say jail/deport/hold people accountable for their actions
Gee, i wonder who the criminals would vote for...

but but but sour grapes.

Aren't you guys crying about Russians for the past year now?

Tell me...

What kind of voting machines were used?

>18 billion

Then explain why Democrats can only win because of suburban areas?

Congratz, dems. It only took you almost a fucking year to get your big "win" ie barely holding onto states you already fucking held and getting Jersey when we knew that was going to happen several years in advance.

You no longer have to keep moving that goalpost. You can prop this day up as the greatest achievement in the history of your party.

>>Conservautists always immediately resort to conspiracies when they lose.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!1

One year later...

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUISISAA RUSISAICD AUSIAIODUOSABDSKKUA!!!!!11&^!&^#&^

Really, nigger?

What race do you think most felons are? What do you think blacks vote?

Just Peter Daou, the lanyard class and bougie wine moms.

democrats are probably going to win a few more congressional seats in midterms than republicans. it always surprises people new in politics the public votes this way.

mental illness tends to present more apparently during prosperity

When you lost an election to your opponent you win.

--Prime Minister of Canada

Because city people are actually smart and educated, small town/rural area people are dumb as rocks. Thats why they keep voting for people that keep screwing them over and put corporations first.

Did you know Republicans just made it so you cant do class action lawsuits anymore? Yeah, thanks GOP! #MAGA

Lmao.

Will they be Bob McDonnell-tier scandals?

>sour grapes
how it that sour grapes? there is a very deep hole they have to climb out and not sinking further I guess it a nice change for you.

guadagno means feces in portuguese

Not going to happen.

Libs are eating their own right now. This win is just an anomaly brought by the cultural echo of yesteryear. A trannie was elected... more identity politics. That shit is LONG over.

>Democrats win in a Democrat controlled state

LOL. Dems sure are desperate for a victory. Especially aftger recent events.

Just because you don't like liberals doesn't mean you have to go full useful idiot

>a blue state votes blue
>the end
Eh ok
I guess next youll show me the California and New York elections.

America will split within 10 years into faction wars. EU will not exist in 15 years. LOL tfw in my lifetime we actually get to kill you commies with zero consequence.

You forgot your meme flag dude

OH THE HUMANITY

>governors, attorney general.

Lol ok, nothing of value was lost. If those retards want to keep being slaves be my guest.

Republicans won all house except for commiefornia

Keep touting your "victory" though

Why should I be concerned about class action lawsuits? --real question

The tranny didn't run on identity politics, she ran on fixing a highway in bumfuck virginia

>Because city people are actually smart and educated
So smart people want:
>sanctuary cities
>LET THEM IN
>more feminism, black lives matter, mansplaining, check your privilege bullshit?
Or could it be that cities nowadays are filled with hipsters, blacks, jews, hispanics, and pooloos

Well sure, if you're not going to address my comment directly, we might as well talk about how you are a pedophile...

How young would you say that you target?