I'm Black and Want an Apology For Slavery

America was built on a genoicde of Native Americans and the Slavery of blacks. Tell me why we don't deserve an apology. We were whipped, tortured, and beaten. Not to mention there was rape involved. Why can't America apologize?

Fun fact: America traded arms for slaves with African slave dealers, the slave dealers sold the arms to african kingdoms who decleared war on other kingdoms for more slaves causing a trial of destruction and misery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqpjSLi2Cfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Africa if you're so butthurt, nigger

Africa is poor.

Exactly, you should be blessed that the white man enslaved you. Before whitey came nigs lived in huts without even the wheel or written language

You benefited the most out of the whole ordeal, if it wasn't for slavery you'd be in Africa.

Fuck off nigger. I'm Russian, I don't owe you shit.

im sorry you arent slaves anymore, i wish we could go back aswell but here we are

Don't be a little bitch.
You ain't in chains now are you motherfucker. Stiffen the fuck up and get some boots on you little cry baby. No one owes you shiiiiit.
You best start sucking cock if you want favors like that nigger.

Black Africans sold other Black Africans into slavery. They were doing it before white men in America bought slaves, and they're still doing it today. As a matter of fact, there are more slaves now than there was during the times when Americans had slaves.
So take your complaints to the Black Africans who are still selling slaves.

fpbp

Go home.

Buy a trip to Africa and ask your brothers for an apology then.

By the way, only the weak losing tribes became slaves. Sorry senpai.

We were kings and shit in Africa before you

And if we were never slaves africa would be rich

Russians are white

Government owes me shit,

America bought slaves from black kingdoms, and that's americas fault since before america they didn't do that

>Fun fact: America traded arms for slaves with African slave dealers, the slave dealers sold the arms to african kingdoms who decleared war on other kingdoms for more slaves causing a trial of destruction and misery

You played yourself homie.

Fuck you, no apology given! You dealt in human life for thousands of years before the White man, you helped Arabs to your own people, and you didn't care for the tens of millions deaths you caused in this pursuit, when the White man arrived you rejoiced finding another buyer to sell your prisoners of war, criminals, and debt slaves. Go suck some democrat race baiting cock you miserable failure.

Why do you canadian cuckfags always pretend you’re from the unitedstates? literally nobody gives a shit about canada

The genocide of native Americans was a religious genocide, not a racial genocide.
Slavery was normalized by Judeo-Christian influences, again, religious in its origin.
You cannot blame whites for genocide of the natives or slavery, because whites were also enslaved and genocided by the same religious power structures.
Your beef is not with the white racial group, it's with Jews for generating the slave trade and normalizing it with religious scriptures.

Your own kind sold your subhuman ancestors into slavery, go bitch at them.

You are the losers of history. Losers are not owed apologies. Losers are only owed contempt and humiliation. You were too stupid and lazy to have the technology or vision to even defend yourselves from superior nations. You should have been killed off instead of freed so that we don't have to listen to your ungrateful, subhuman snivelling.

And let's say even if the above wasn't true, you would have to apply your gibsmedat fucktard logic universally. We might as well just all give each other reparations and make every single country retreat to its respective haplogroup origins, because european colonial slavery isn't even unique or even the worst example of slavery. Not that you would understand this, being a historically illiterate baboon and all.

Drink some bleach. It'll turn you white then you'll understand everything.

An apology? We dragged you kicking and screaming into the modern world and gave you everything you have. You could be in some Nigerian shit hole today.

im sorry about what the jews did to you and your people

>I'm Black and Want an Apology For Slavery
Here you go...pic related.

Sorry based black man. America offically apologizes. Now you don't have to be mad anymore.

not gonna happen niggly bear

Wrong. Blacks have been selling other Blacks into slavery for over 2000 years. America's part in this was very small.

>Sorry
Now will you stop bitching about everything

go dig up some slaves and some slave owners and let them discuss it.

The U.N is not a white organization, bad argument

yo op, I'm a Native American and my people owned around 40k nigger slaves. Have a nice day!

500k black slaves, 300k irish slaves. Black slaves in America were treated the best of all slaves across time. Go after the Arabs that slaughtered 120 million blacks across northern africa. Most died bleeding out getting their cock and balls Halal'd. 1 in 10 to rates as high as 1 in 30. If you want vengeance, islam destroyed your current future in it's cribs 1300 years ago.

How about 100,000 dollars and a ticket to Ghana?

>Europe was built on a genocide and the Slavery of slavs. Tell me why the slavs don't deserve an apology. Western Europe was whipped, tortured, and beaten. Not to mention there was rape involved. Why can't western europe apologize?

>if we were never slaves
You can thank your own selves for that you cock

fpbp

>We were kings and shit in Africa before you
Shill, niggers can't spell.

I'm white and I don't care what you want.

OOGA BOOGA GO BACK TO AFRICA

>Letting ones self become a slave

Kek

americans bought them from slave traders in Africa

No, the losers are owed reparations and the winners owe them it. Read U.N declaration of human rights. And European slavery was the worst

We'd be kings while whites all whine

Oh yeah and what were the other 96% doing about it then?

im sorry we ever let you and your moon cricket friends ever step foot off the plantation. thinking is hard and having to provide for your family is harder, which is why we did and continue to do it for you.

im sorry youre black . please set yourself on fire

i like your audacity, so i'm going to let you in on a secret. white people gain our power from magical crystals. (see the pic for how to make them). once you make the crystals, you will gain white power.

You weren't a slave.

You deserve nothing.

Bye.

WTF bullshit, how did they buy the slaves they had no money?

>people are buying into this bait

Apologize? I enslaved no one, and you were never a slave. Stop whining and go take advantage of the many college grants and scholarships that are available to people of color

>Because nor my 6th grade history textbook nor my sociology teacher in my liberal arts college taught me that, CHECKMATE BIGOT

t. a fagget

If I have to apologize it’s going to be something I did. So, I want some slaves that I can whip and beat. Thanks.

It's proven fact that niggers need masters to thrive.
Be grateful you talking subhuman.

We had the civil war. Half million americans died to rectify that situation. That was your apology. Now get off welfare and go work nigger.

Actually just go back to Africa.

Two identifiable groups held slaves. Southern democrats, and Jews everywhere they lived.

>America was built on a genoicde of Native Americans and the Slavery of blacks

Fun facts: Native Americans owned black slaves,
White slaves did exist,
every nation on earth had slaves at some point in their history,
Brazil had 8 times more slaves than the USA
It took a group of white men to stop slavery,
All white countries don't own slaves today, many African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries still do
OP is a faggot.

>And if we were never slaves africa would be rich
you would still live in mud huts ooga booga nigga nibba
>Government owes me shit,
You actually owe your freedom to the government, so stop complain and stfu, go complain to the jews that owned the boats that brought you here instead.

You're not getting an apology because we aren't sorry. You are an inferior second class people that don't meet our standards and are only good for menial tasks. In fact you were so weak we could just take you and put you to work for free.

Get in the rope, Jamal. Even your own kind saw no value in you other than forced labor at the hands of foreigners.

What a Fucking nigger, just kill yourself and raise the average IQ of your neighborhood.

When did that happen?

Peanut budder?

we didn't, we were kidnapped

The other 98.4% scraped out a living like you and me. Are you descended from slaves? Bear any scars?

get back to your roots cunty kinty

>we didn't, we were kidnapped
>has no agency
>has no courage
>has no fight left
>well massah feed me and my family, guess it ain't so bad here.

slave mindset then is slave mindset today.

You do realize slavery still happens today right? i aint a slave but these are facts

youtube.com/watch?v=kqpjSLi2Cfg

they never thrived during slavery

Stop committing 52% of the murders in the country, committing what the KKK their entire lifespan upon whites. You cannot stop the spread of information of your degeneracy.

retarded post

fun fact negro
Native Americans refused to let go of their slaves even decades after the civil war. They were forced by the union into doing so and persecuted blacks in their lands because they didn't consider them humans

I agree,
I think every black Family should get a mud hut of their own for free. Oh wait, they already get Free brick ones!
Fuck that,
I vote for Mud Huts only~

The most kinds words you'll get are: Fuck you subhuman nigger

Nobody cares. Either grow the fuck up or leave

I'm white and I want an apology for all the crime niggers have committed since the end of slavery.

sorry about the slavery

you happy now you nigger?

>BET
>NAACP
>Sports and entertainment industry dominated by blacks
>Music Industry Dominated by blacks
>Scholorships and grants just for being black
>Same rights as whites
What fuck fuck do you want, OP? A dick suck and more free handouts? You weren't a slave, you cuck. Your ancestors fought hard just so you can have the opportunity to just own a home, just for your culture to be diluted by an ideology that idolizes crime and single parent families. Not our fault.

Bring back the over 600,000 white men who died in the civil war that freed you and then leave the United States and I'll give you one dollar.

Nigger

Hey man, I'm sorry.
Slavery was a pretty shitty thing some of my forefathers did to some of your forefathers.

If it makes you feel any better, I personally would not enslave you (or anybody) today, even if I had the chance to.

So... you're better off than you would be if your ancestors were left in Africa?

YOU'RE WELCOME, prick.

Ireland never had slaves

whites are sorry for it

Fuck you right in your neufag soyboipussy and get the fuck oat of my country! You're embarrassing us.

This.

Wonder why...
>Niggers dont work
>niggers kill the white farmers cuz deys is whiteys
>we wuz kiaisangs'n'sheet
>???
>profit via blood diamonds
KkekK go back before we gas you.

Also, I'd like to add that to my knowledge, there is no white equivalence to most of the things you are entitled to. For it would be Racist

Well I thought they already did.

No one is 100% white or black, so how would an apology work? Are you going to determine who apologizes based off someone's skin color? Isn't that.... racist?

I blame the other 98% of whites for not dong anything

It's not really your choice if you're enslaved

the only mistake we made was setting you free to kill each other and niggerfy music

>Whites are sorry about it

How does it feel to want bitch.

Show your flag.

Kys you faggot.
Chains for you too

Tell me why you deserve it, as it was not you

Get back in the cabin nigger.

>Implying niggers shouldn't be slaves
Go walk into a fire.

If you choose to be a slave, you're a slave. Personally I'd rather fight and die than be a slave, but hey your ancestors didn't have that mindset, probably why you were conquered as a tribe in Africa. Won't get an apology from me, I didn't enslave you. I pity your victim complex however.

dig up the ones that did it

Why we should go to Africa? The world belongs to all of us

and I'm a Jew and I want a apology for enslavement and rape during the time when niggers forced us to build Pyramid's. Also I demand your welfare check until further notice.

Grow the fuck up. Blacks deserve at least 10x what their getting in welfare. Blacks need more help

I'd be a king

I've been cleansed of the sins of my forefathers through the waters of baptism. I conceded nothing to you. Get a fucking job.