Wife doesn't want manlet husbands genes for there kids

Is it worth to stay with someone if they don't even want you to be the father of your own children? How can women think this is an alright thing to do?

This is why you never commit to one woman.

Link? Also
>I told my wife about my insecurities
>trusting a woman

>based wife doesn't want manlet weiner

The husband is just proving at this point that manlets are pathetic. He got a based wife somehow and he's going to fuck it all up now.

A literal cuck in the making. How could you not go apeshit after someone suggesting that I will never be able to truly understand

Manlets detected.

well yeah................. fuck manlets

but shes dumb enough to marry a manlet

>not supporting eugenics

this is cruel.
When I want a child I would not get into a relationship with a man I don't want one with.
Not wanting "manlet" genes I can understand though. If the man can't protect the child or the child is a weakling it's not good for the child.
But I have no problem with small men desu
Somehow masculinity is more to me than a big height.

Sounds like she knew her husband wasn't up to her physical standards and it was making her unhaaaaaapy and wanting to consider another man, so she tried to emotionally comfort herself by giving him a shit test to pass to prove that he is mentally good material - that he 'just gets it' and isn't a loser.

Of course there are also the signs:
>Someone who uses reddit seriously
>A man marrying a woman older than him
>A man telling a woman his insecurities

It was not looking good.

>baby comes out black
>mfw tyrone is a janitor at the sperm donor place

you're right, he just pretended to ignore the issue, he's a pussy
you should get your mental health checked

Why are manlets always so sad and angry? Is there more to just the height issue or is that just it?

6' tall manlet here, that is grounds for serious reflection. I would really cool things off her if I was that guy. That's gotta really suck. It's her right to have height as a standard, but she should not expect that of him. Women have grown very cold.

show tits

your argument is retarded

but it's society's view of them, they'll always be less than the average height male, they need to take advantage of their easier gains, but even then they get called compensators

They should go to Hyperginex/

>pretending you're not a manlet

Good one fagoid quit compensating.

Shut up you mentally I'll tranny.
Either prove you're a woman or get the rope around your neck you filthy abomination.

this is what liberals fucking deserve.

>falling for the roastie jew

This manlets obviously complains about his height all the time what with her saying 'all the problems you've had'. Newsflash: women hate short men cos they always complain about it, the actual being short part is bad but not as bad

>Libertarian
>Manlet

Like bread and butter.

This makes me want to cry how could a woman be so heartless?

that's how you know it's fake, real manlets would never let a comment like that slide

>wife asks about getting a sperm donor
>she already has one in mind
>meet Tyrone honey

this is what I mean, I hope someone is at least paying you to do this

I'm not the manlet, you're the manlet
>inb4 I'm not the manlet, you're the manlet

>How could she ask me that?
>I lay awake all last night unable to sleep.

This is why you beat the shit the out of your woman when she steps out of line. If the faggot have done it, he could sleep like a babe.

jews

Cuz women are cunts.

Because the manlet faggot brought it on himself.
Do you think Simo Häyhää complained about his height, no he just shot a bullet through your commie face.

We are heading toward female sexual selection, it does not end well for the males of the species. Tournament species for humanity will reduce us to an evolutionary dead end, just so whores can feel right about it. It's time to start handing out beatings!

>This is why you beat the shit the out of your woman
can't, jews

>honey I'm going to go get the procedure done
>fucks Chad
Hahahahahahaha!

When will they learn

The guy had probably complained about the problems he'd had due to being short and the wife was trying to be nice by suggesting a donor so he'd have kids that wouldn't have the same problem he imagined himself to have.

Many women are stupid and don't realize how bad it sounds.

This, man. Never be vulnerable with your wife. When I know I don't want to be in a relationship, I'll open up to her and count the days before I'm free once again.

Fellow six footer here
>tfw gen Z seems to have gigantism genes added to their water supply or some shit
I used to be tall, now these fucking sixteen year old lanklets are striding around making me look... Chunky.

She is stupid. The mother's genes decide things like height, color blindness and baldness. Men seem to have a large influence on hair and eye color along with blood type. If men passed down height and baldness to their sons, then those things would have been bred out long ago, they hide in the daughters though.

it's their nature. all of them. remember that.

welcome to Hypergenix, my name is Choce

>get pissed at women hating manlets
>rage over manlet hate on 4chins
>get called out for being a manlet
>call everyone else a manlet
>I-i bet you'll keep calling me a manlet now.. i-i bet you get paid to make me sad

Holy fuck this is actually sad it's okay it's just a meme you don't have to get this worked up over your height.

Holy shit this is painful to watch. How does a guy live life being so inadequate?

Gen Z master race I guess, nothing wrong with progress. Hell, my younger bro is 6'4".

Häyhä was a fucking dwarf, but that is actually advantage in war if you can handle guns.

I thank the lord everyday that I'm 6'2, couldn't imagine life as a manlet.

TRAITOROUS WOMEN.
OP KNOCK HER THE FUCK IUP
SHE TRIES TO ABORT, DOUBLE DOWN
LET
THE
Sup Forums
GENES
PASS.
GIVE YOUR CHILDREN THE GIFT OF THE REDPILL.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR THEY WILL INHERIT OUR HARVEST.
ask me about a fascist revolution and how we can make it a reality.

No men have a lot to do with height too. If you are a manlet (under 6ft) you should get with a girl that's at least 5'6 to fix your child's stature.

Six feet tall is not manlet u dumb shit. 6'2" here

She just wants to fuck around.

It's fake you idiot, there's no way whoever wrote that could sustain a relationship for 4 years. Idiot shithead.

He should have countered by pointing out her flaws and suggesting an egg donor. The sampson option of cuckoldry.

I'm 6'4'' let me fuck your wife

True

killing commies also make bitches wet

back to the manlet pit

kek

Truth.

Unless you have personally deflowered this woman.

It's the beta break-up.

>No fun allowed.

To bad you were born with a shit attitude. The whole joke is to play up what is average.

This. It's literally a plebbit cuck fantasy.

he could just move to a country where everybody is a manlet

HE DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND. HE PRETENDED TO BE ASLEEP. HOLY FUCK AAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA

fucking kek

Manlets are weak subhumans who are lucky to even get roasties

So literally everywhere but America, which because of spics it's gonna get manleted quite soon.

Aforementioned manlet should sabotage condoms and birth control and get the rude slut pregnant against her will.. repeat this until a son pops out and then get children to bully the slut out of the house so you can reign supreme and raise nazis in peace.

OK I'm dumb as fuck sorry I have to go back.....

lmao "sperm donor"

no she is likely already pregnant by another man and is trying to convince husband to get a sperm donor before he notices anything.

The safe way is to see it as a free ticket to start going out to bars. She'll turn around fast to secure those beta bucks.

Cucked

I'm 5'11" and i hate this stupid meme. the people who do this are so pathetic, lol.

My last gf broke up with me because I would never share my feelings. She was a dumb bitch that pretended to have anxiety and stuff. She had big tits tho.

It has its downsides.

anything lower than 6'4 is genetic trash

>tfw 5'7" manlet
this makes me want to kill myself

Divorce her now. CODE RED CODE RED. WE GOT A CHEATER.

Better than drama and she'll leave you alone.

5'9" is okay right? Hitler and Bane are that height.

people taller than 6' die early

Just ask her questions and tune her out.

Dude, don't you know that 5' 11" is 6'?

hitler was 5'8

all women, no exceptions, believe that it is perfectly morally acceptable to get DNA from one man and money from another and lie about it. This woman at least didn't lie. That makes her better than other women, not worse.

>king of manlets
>hates manlet memes

No shit.

Napoleon Complex -height. Still need to conquer the world to feel OK in your body

I'm 5'9, definitely manlet tier but you're damned if you don't more than you're damned if you do, I'd rather look built than ripped, think the gym rat look only fits you 6' dudes which is fine... Insecurity is anyone's biggest weakness tall or not, so just do whatever you're comfortable with and maintain it, gets to a point where you gotta stop caring or you defo ain't getting pussy

So when your wife asks you for an open relationship that makes her superior?

I woke up my roommate from laughing

my life may be utter shit but at least I'm 6'5
only thing that keeps me from killing myself

Bahahahaha holy shit that's fucking tragic. Yep, that guy needs to get a divorce and move forward. There is no point in being with someone that doesn't actually want to be with you.

If manlets are subhumans how come histories greatest leaders and conquerors have been manlets?

> Cannot confront his own wife over family planning.
> Runs to the leftist echo chamber to cry on their shoulders.
It is not height that's his problem.

"You are short"

First Commandment of the Feminist Toolbox

Race, sex... anything might be relative. Except height.

Of course she's not going to want her children to go through what he went through.Women want attractive sons who can father lots of grandchildren.

Why isn't there a minimum height requirement to exist in western countries?
For example if you fail to reach 6'0 by your 18th birthday you're sent to a manlet concentration camp where you're to be euthanized for the greater good.

Lurk more flaggot

WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

When will they learn?