*cough cough*

*cough cough*

>"Hey user, do you want a - *cough* puff?"

t. neckbeard with no friends who cant get weed

Yes we can become like this together desu.

I only vape soy based e-juices.

>been solicited for marijuana more times than I can count
>turned it down every time

if you're serious about self improvement you will avoid narcotics and addicts like the plague

shut the fuck up

Settle down you wanna be rasta faggot. I can get my hands on more weed than you can ever get but that dont mean i have to smoke it.

weed helps with self improvement if used responsibly. it opens your mind to abstract thinking and creativity.
then you're just a drug dealer. not a noble profession.

Don't all nigresses have herpes? I wouldn't accept anything that's been in her mouth

I’m vaping some GSC wax

Sorry but I'm white

Yes i do im dry right now and no ones replying

/fa/ how do I achieve this look?

sure but stop coughing like a little bitch

>not vaping BHO on your well priced E-nail because your click runs concentrates and concentrate gear.
what the fuck is this 1990?

>Lording his ability to acquire resource over someone he considers beneath him
Commies are unironically the most pretentious motherfuckers out there. The snooty doctor in "The Hunt for Red October" that was obsessed with his family's wealth and power was no caricature.

Always remember that every leftist ideology is about projection.

no you shut the fuck up

Fuckin A

No. Get that dirty monkey paw out of my face.

Blunts and smoking weed outside of you house are shitty. Maybe it's just me, but I'll only smoke on my own in my own house out or a pipe when I'm done doing my business for the day. If someone offers at a party or something I refuse out of principle. Weed is fine if you keep it to yourself.

(((you)))

Wow that's a whole couple ounces of beasters you got there. I'm impressed.

duterte is a fentanyl addict though lol

I smoke kentucky cigars, thankfully the tobacco is named like that but it's not produced in that cuckold state.

>If someone offers at a party or something I refuse out of principle. Weed is fine if you keep it to yourself.
This is me. I don't "Party". I smoke at home, and other than my family no one knows. I have a doctor that suggested it as a "helper" with a chemical imbalance. Works better than the "crazy-pills" they tried first.

Awe hell yeah my fine chocolate toned goddess i'd love a puff, thankyou for even noticing me. Did you need me to suck someone's cock or something?

Jk, got my own that isn't rolled in those shitty fucking banana paper pieces of trash. I only roll my blunts with Bleached white paper because i'm trying to kill myself.

>>been solicited for marijuana more times than I can count
>>turned it down every time
what's the point of this story exactly

here let me shotgun it to you and then you do the same

degenerates invited me in on their degeneracy. I declined so many times that they finally stopped bugging me about it. How could anyone think weed was hard to get?

An associate of mine recently partnered up with some square with a pharma wholesale license so we are in the process of getting some presses and other equipment to make our own wax from our indoor grows.

Its a pound but eh its not even mine. My buddy's first light dep grow

Nah, I quit hanging out with mary jane a while ago, she makes me paranoid.

>kentucky
>cuckhold state
Are you the
>Va
>Deepsoutthern State
>Robert E Lee = Republican
user from earlier?

This is what I do and I'm getting shit itt from christfags. I never smoke before I go to class or work, only when I'm home and done with errands. I do smoke at parties though.

Just fuckin with you. Looks tasty but my smokin days are over

I wouldnt know anythong about the taste my guy, like i said i dont smoke. I mostly go off smells and visual ques. I let my people do the smoking. Shit gives me tunnel vision and makes me feel like my hands and feet weigh a ton lol

Nah, I'm good with my 5 bags of Doritos and gallon of cola. I'm not a degenerate.

How do you justify your belt size?

Silica gel is "safe" to consume. The main cause of concern is choking in children. Still, I wouldn't eat that shit.

"I think you've had enough. I rolled that, remember? Ya fucking stoner."

That's not wax you idiot. It's just concentrate oil.

Haha what a little faggoid

Is that Malia Obama?

reported for illegal content

Fuck off you self indulgent degenerate and go post your stripper tits on Instagram

This
I can't believe I used to waste my weed rolling blunts and smoking with other people before, a bowl at home to yourself is so fucking comfy
ill still roll big fat doinks for family get togethers though

t. can't get a hold on weed because he's a loner

Yeah I hear you shit makes me feel bad too. I'll be standing in line at McD's high af trying so hard to act normal and stare at the menu because everyone knows

quit smoking about a month ago. I feel great.

fucking this so much, EVERYONE KNOWS