Dumb or Dumber? Choose

It's time to bomb Israel.

hey Lauren. just wanted to let you know if your sex tape ever leaks, I'll donate you 150 dollars.

Loomer is based, you nigger.

Stop posting this jewish bitch.

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

I unironically like Loomer more than Southern at this point. At least you can laugh at Loomer.

Fake ass blonde hair. That shit pisses me off.

have mixed children with lauren

Whore

Nobody but a fucking kike would say that.

ok, rolling for the rights to go swedish on that ass.

Pin head is winning against goblin face?

priceless

shes literally a racemixer and a bottle blonde. why do retards like her? blows my mind.

>dont you love spencer now, /POL?!
fuck off with your fake bullshit

cant stand these nobody e-celebs trying to milk our movement. More future ann coulters and ben shaipros.

It this true? Has Lauren betrayed us?

i feel like alt right aligns more with liberal interests than does the shirt shes wearing

>tfw he fucks all your alt-right waifus

>tfw he is an anti-white civic nationalist just like all the alt-right waifus

This board is so retarded holy shit

You faggots make up stories to backup your bullshit

Jesus Christ

We must be nice to muslims so that once they conquer us they are nice to us

>I love jew cocks and nigger ass.

I would bet my bottom fucking dollar that this kike tramp has been blacked at least once before. At least.

If you want to be serious, he is kind of right. Stopping immigration is just one factor. You still have to remove the jews.

shes so dreamy

where does he say anything about removing the jews?

h-hi, i-i'm a b-big fan

She's been poo'd at the very least

fuck that jew ezra for ever releasing this stupid cunt onto the public. I played hockey with her cousin in Langley. Wouldsee lauren at the rink sometimes and could just tell she was a dunce. Now she thinks she is some sort of articulate and original thinker. She's a fucking retard who has to apply ten pounds of cake to her face each morning. She has the most annoying man voice paired with man hands.nShe has never added anything original and of sustenance to the discussion of the browing and death of the west. She copies others talking points and relies on lonely losers for patreon sheckles and jewtube views. But ya she's totally traditional..... also stop creating these threads Lauren for fucksakes. Go fuck that jew bps and help pigeons or something.

>Women
>Caring about their politics ideals
pick one

>canadian flag
>using ex boss pic
>"man hands"
>claims to have man voice

wait is this Lauren? are you false flagging your own thread? LOOOOOL SAD

She's nothing more than an e-beggar.

Her and her beta following need to be culled.

Interesting

BPS's video today was on point! That shit was lit.

she is the political version of a twitch titty streamer

I would like to see hear wear that Thors hammer in Europe. Might be the final redpill for her.