Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us

Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Other urls found in this thread:

psypost.org/2017/10/high-ranked-women-less-generous-men-sharing-reward-collaborators-49873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

Women don't refer themselves as "female." This proved that you are an incel alt-right faggot without even reading the rest of your post.

semd bobs an vegana

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us
Nothing. That's why most rapes in Western Countries are by people that women know. Men don't go around raping people in Western Culture, like they do in India.

just wear a burqa already

lessen here you bitch swarmer i am very honry a nab with the big penis for you pleaep lplease please send vagina pussy make you very big

Get back in the kitchen whore

I didn't read anything you posted. Why do you think anyone gives a shit about what you think? What have you done to deserve that kind of respect?

Tits or get the fuck out. HOW MANY TIMES!!!

I'm so fucking done with this shit.

If we are constantly raping you, why don't we ever cum?

Tits or gtfo

>FTM

Do you have a dick? No?

Nothing but a female on steroids, go ask Vince McMahon if there's jobs available, I heard he fired some expensive bitch up there.

This is so true imma have to check that single.

Checked

I went to a topless bar in Canada once. It was in Alberta, and they have a 1 meter rule. As you know, in Canada dollars are coins.
>tfw throwing coins at naked women all night long
>tfw the guy with a magnet on a broomstick came out between each act.
Good times

possible tranny detected , proof of female genitalia needed to continue conversation

Is it okay if I cum in your coffee mug?

Women aren't people.
They shouldn't have any human rights.

le reddit spacing

We owe you nothing, men don't want to rape you, ugly cunt, stop trying to be a damned victim, as a women you get more respect from desperate guys, all men ever do is try to please you and you complain? Men aren't the problem, how dare you you sexist. I will not stand away from you, I'm a person and so are you, now if you'll excuse me I needed to reach my sour cream and onion pringles, ugly sandy kangaroo fucker.

omg I am so sorry, I can only apologize for my fellow men. I do not expect forgiveness, but I will live my whole life trying to repent, and to seem decent in your eyes mlady

>Is it okay if I cum in your coffee mug?
Asking permission in the year 2017, get with the times nigga. Shoot a load in there and dip your testes in for good measure. Chicks love the taste of cum coffee and they also love to be raped. Everyone knows that.

didn't even read it, fuck you, males are superior.

women are only for making babys and prevent that beta males can reproduce.

Do milk

OPEN VEGENE
SEND BOB PIC NOA
B I T C H L A S A G N A

Where'd this jungle spic find a mac?

I wouldn't hurt anyone with wantons or without. Come on now. What kind of a hello is that? And this middle finger gesture. Why can't we be civil? How can we be lovers if we can't be friends? How can we start over when the fighting never ends?

bitch lasagna

It is the determination of nature that women ultimately be cock-sleeves. It's their genetic fate. Men didn't do this to them. The universe did.

Move out of a liberal shit hole. Every youtube video I have seen about men harassing women and cat calling is always blacks in a urban environment.

If you're going to LARP, at least pick a more attractive girl as your pic

Tits or gtfo.

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

ok write me at my email
[email protected]

There should be an burqa in that picture. Why? Because you love 'em Muslim filths that contributes nothing but added demands on taxes, positive trends to crimes (Increase, if you're you're too stupid), and always stagnates scientific development — amongst other negative effects.

I'll help you to your final destination and vote to open borders so your misguided projections will out themselves as opposites in their behaviour. The future for Western females will be nothing but childbearing, serving their husband, and doing what their told.

Females deserves this.

Hope your family dies in a fire, you stupid worthless cum rag.

equality to me is choking you until your eyes pop out of their sockets then raping your lukewarm corpse

if it looks like a total cunt and sounds like a total cunt ......... get fucked shiela, youre a shitty cunt

Tits or gtfo

i stoled it.

also, not jungle, desert, it's very hot here i want to kys

*kill my self no killyourself sorry xd

So... tits or btfo? Also sage for possible copy pasta

What is wrong with you whores saying that 100% of men rapes you and abuses you?

If that were true, you all would have aids, half of female population would be in and out of hospitals, ultra high suicide female rates, ultra high rates of abuse of substances and etc.

You are just a whiny communist whore.

Fuck off, corrupted pleasure dick hole.

Ebin XDDDDDDDDDDD

Remember sage goes in the options field

Keep your eyes downward cunt!

Might makes right. The only thing stopping any man from having any woman he wants is other men. You yourself are powerless and you should thank and be grateful to men every day for giving you the freedom and luxuries you enjoy.

ITT Sup Forums falls for the bait and gets trolled.

why on earth would you attempt this ludicrous larp on 4skin?

let me guess , gender studies degree amirite?

Looking downwards at all time she before your presence? Your self-importance this bloated to the point you misconstrue your horror show features as a theater for women's oppression? Do you honestly think even mass imported Africans and Arabs will get it up for you?

Give me a fucking break, and come back when divorce courts, false rape accusations, and mass migration destroys what little hope you held in your representatives.

Because you keep falling for it.

I'll approach, talk to, stand close by, and look at anyone I damn well please you stuck up whore.

( . ) ( . ) Bobs now please, show feet and cunt milk please bb

>on the rag.

I'll bite "female" lol.
>Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission. Why?
1) We don't need your permission, your feelings about that are irrelevant. IF that line were ever crossed, imagine what other things you could ban. Fuck it, stepping on cracks. Cant do it because of my feels.
2) Why do we talk to woman? To fuck. Do you think science is magic and fake? There called hormones you inept nit. Maybe look at a wikipedia page about them for, literally a few minutes, and you will realize why this idea is almost as dumb as you. Almost..
>Is it that much fun for you to hurt us?
Some of you want us to hurt you. You're saying S&M should be illegal? Not everyone wants to hurt you. If you have a dad I'm sure he doesn't always want to hurt you. This is really just a generalization. A bad one at that. It's like saying "Do all you woman just want to cry every day?"
>Do you think you own us?
Can I sell you? Trade you? Do you know the definition of ownership? A dictionary would have answered this question for you. A literal dictionary... Are you really saying that to look at something I must own it?
I think you're are just immature, dumb (probably a really low iq, like 70's) and ignorant to things like basic English. Words are used to convey a specific meaning. If you don't even understand what a word like ownership means, you are 100% just plain stupid. Eating comped big macs for lunch probably.

kek

nice

You sho is ugly.

Truthfully, you've got nice eyes, and on the whole, a pleasant visage. A little bit less irascibility and a smidge more positivity and maybe we can get you back on track. You need to find something joyful to put in your heart. You need a sense of wonder, of tenderness, of the fullness and fertility of earth and waters, sky and moon.

When was the last time your heart really sang?

Do you think a massage might help you relax?

All I see everywhere are women asking for it. JESUS CHRIST it's literally constant. Women screaming rape me rape me. I mean no 'no' means yes. Get the duct tape. sage

Ok this is bait but i'll bite
>Men, I have a question for you, female to male.
tits or gtfo
>reddit spacing
>- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.
I'll do what I please you silly cunt

Just in case you are not a troll and a legit psycho.

Women are beneath men, it is the way God made you. Your purpose is to have our children, raise them, make us food and please us. Honestly you should be at home doing chores, if you are wandering about, we assume you are single and want to pit a baby in you just so you get back to where tou are meant to be.

Women love being dominated by an attractive man, I don't call it rape because they literally want it and put up a weak resistence because they know thy want it.

Women are meant to be used, literally made to be fucked. All women do is get fucked and they all obly say things to facilitate that. That is why they are all button pushers because they secretly want some dude to lose control on them and give them their desire

> keep your eyes pointed downwards
> keep distance
> don't speak without being spoken to

These are terrible rules though, approaching people without any eye contact tends to spook them.

Can you imagine if I as a man, started making rules for women in this day and age?

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us
If you look like OP, Id be hard pressed to find someone to rape you.

its good for you and you like it
kys

sage

New mknightshamalamamamamama movie on the way. Unrapeable. The twist? It's a trap.

How the fuck does nobody realize this is a troll.

>this might be a troll but just incase
>ill take the bait

Jesus you fucks are a lost cause.

slide

$100 this twat has a “coexist” bumper sticker on her geo metro

Why are you HERE, though? Go to BET.com and post this.

Just in case any woman see this and get ideas. Nothing wrong with a little dedication.

TITS OR GTFO
REEEE,EEEEEEEE,EEEEEE,EEEEE,EEEEE,EEEE

Ignore you and you complain.
Give you attention and you complain.
All the while wondering why every man leaves you.
There is a large cult of women who celebrate their capricious emotionally unstable behavior.
While all we see is childish opportunism and narcissism.
Women have become a joke with a few holes you can cum inside.

Sandwiches first, questions later. Like, can I please have a second sandwich.

Think it's bad now? Just wait till the pop. Is like 15% Caucasian

kek

hey OP slutburger go fist a camel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
psypost.org/2017/10/high-ranked-women-less-generous-men-sharing-reward-collaborators-49873
WOMEN "EQUALITY"
HAHAHA STUPID ROASTIES SUCK MY DICK
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
Fucking Aussie faggot where are the good threads?

Move bitch get out da way, get out da way. Move bitch get out da way of my pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Slow ass bitch.

Wear a muslim scarf you literal roastie.

What's wrong with looking/approaching? Nothing!

Get Bent.

Literal reddit faggot the post

>Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking

If this is true you must be the most ubiquitously retarded group of individuals ever to shuffle around on this earth. Because you don't please a goddamn person because the majority of you are whiny, insufferable bitches. You'd do the world a favor and be treated far better if you kept you fucking mouths shut.

I love this boot smuggled pepe

Larping is dumb

Gross generalization is a sure sign of a weak mind, sweetie

If you don't want to be looked at get out of sight.

STFU and get back to cleaning the house you silly cunt. Mop, bucket, get on ho!!

Fucking niggers

I love 4c for h8

I agree

I'm not like that at all.

What makes women think they can take a man for everything he is worth?

This pasta looks familiar, it's and old one right?
My memory is bad