This is a middle school teacher in 2017

This is a middle school teacher in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2btEa39Q2w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuoqMmFkPdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In mexico.

>in 2017

I saw a teacher who got fired for twerking and become a professional twerker back in 2010.

>was fired from her teaching job after video of her twerking and **being a normal 24-year-old woman** went viral.

>That's a 24 year old in Mexico

I thought it was jb desu

Meh. If video of a male teacher acting like a degenerate surfaced he'd be fired too.

Nice

Don't expect consistently wholesome or appropriate behavior from a minority and you won't be disappoint.

damn you're fat, Tumblr

>b-but its j-just d-dancing! Whats so wrong with it?
t. every roastie alive today

surprised this isn't how you get hired nowadays

If this were America you would have every Middle School boy in that school knocking down the door to be in her class and get an A+ from her.

Why was she fired? I thought our society encourages promiscuous behavior? It seems we are on the verge of theocracy here

Disgusting whore. roasties should be gassed.

That's not raunchy at all she was barely twerking. She was dancing shaking her ass like 100% of females do

Nice

Twerking isn't attractive. It's just so fucking slutty.

Do teachers get fired if they have sex or get married too? When did middle school teachers become monks?

Kill em all let god sort em' out

They used to literally be nuns, brah. They still are sometimes as well.

>is

was

>professional twerker

wat

What is wrong with white women?

I'd hire her to give me private lessons.

>was fired from her teaching job after video of her twerking and being a normal 24-year-old woman went viral.
>normal 24-year-old woman

>private
>flag

>your future children will be taught by a professional tranny twerker

It looks like a subhuman monkey trying to attract a mate. Where did it start, anyway?

Jesus christ I hope I never have a daughter. I will fight tooth and nail to keep her from this degeneracy, but in this world and these times, it's going to be hard.

Fuck.

I fucked and have nudes of a Taiwanese middle school teacher who lives in the same room as her brother because her family is too poor to get a bigger home.

Beta males and jealous women are the only ones who give a shit about this. It's just her dancing erotically, stop being such a fucking pussy.

That line pissed me off so much. God fucking damn it. I'm only 30 and I'm a dinosaur man

jews

Her doing it isn't a problem. Being dumb enough to have video evidence of it is what got her fired.

>where did it start?
It was subhuman monkeys trying to attract a mate

that's pretty normal for girls in their mid 20's... If she was on her time on vacation in another country, who gives a fuck if it's not illegal.

It's a free country

>teacher fired after winning cock helicopter contest
Yup.

She teaches in Beanland. It's not a free country

ohh she's from mexico?

Why would I give a shit. Fuck mexicans

Idiot he is called all women whores not saying it's normal

Yup. "teacher" means "easy girl job I can have while continuing operating on the same maturity level as the people I'm teaching and hopefully marry a rich guy"

We wonder why our education system sucks and no one's willing to point out it's because we stave it with fucking bimbos. Bimbos who act like kids themselves. Some of the dumbest girls I went to school with now teach at my highschool, where she posts pictures and videos of her parting all the time like she's still in school. One can't be an idiot and expect to educate anything at all. I'm sick of it.

People have a say in who teaches their children. If she had not made it public, she wouldn't have been fired.

Oh wow, a woman being slutty in exchange for attention. Waste of a thread with stuff that nobody cares about, it's like making a thread saying "a nigger stole something"

apparently shes from mexico I don't give a shit about mexico.

instagram, was a big story a few years back.

trust me, the decay isn't recent, it's just been getting worse.

>itt Sup Forums wants employers to fire based on actions outside of work

Fair enough.

Should white men be fired for marching in rallies?

Should you be fired for coming to this board?

Education majors are the dumbest college-educated people on Earth.

Then stop typing.

I WISH this was my fucking teacher

>Not realizing this is an epidemic problem effecting our entire education system.

You answered your own question tardy

Don't you dare try to silence a man while he's denigrating mexicans

NIGGERS
youtube.com/watch?v=NuoqMmFkPdw

she can dance on the street asking for money. she shouldn't be anywhere near children, or have children of her own. she should be sterilized, ovaries removed.

>ywn have her role play as your teacher and have kink sex as she spanks you with a ruler for not knowing literary devices

Why even live Sup Forums?

My waif makes her ass clap but only for me and she gets embarrassed then i put it innerbutt cuz shes preggo

Mexico/USA

what difference does it make these days??

>"DON'T REPLY TO ME!!!! RARRRARRRHHHRHRARRHHH I HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT SOMETHING"
THE POST

Even if she was an american teacher, I still wouldn't give a shit about it. She's acting like every mid twenties chick. You'd have to fire every mid twenties teacher. If you don't like your kid going being taught by her, take the kid of the class, if you don't like the teacher at the school take them out of the school. You can't have a government controlling people's morals code ( as long as property or person isn't being harmed)

It's called have a free society and not some bullshit fascist shit show nazi's and sjw's equally want.

Thought policing can suck my dick

*in America
The Israeli puppet-state, home of international Jewry and degeneracy.

Women shouldn't be in positions of authority.

Why? Are you afraid of things that make you feel thingly?

If she does her job well and behaves in school why would you fire her. All women behave like this in their free time, they just pretend to be prude.

Me and my mates got a teacher fired because we made her unbutton her shirt and roll the sleeves up to flex. Schools are so soft

i need a better video

Also had a cunt of a teacher we all hated but she was pretty milfy. Me and my mates all saw her out at a club with a few other teachers & their partners. We ended up getting her drunker and she climbed on a pool table and started dancing on it.

She didn't get fired though but the other teachers had to force her down. A few years later she fucked one of the kids from my year.

>I'm teaching and hopefully marry a rich guy
which will be in about 18 months after this exposure
well played, teacher

Honestly, moar of dat ass. She's the hottest teacher I think I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing, OP.

as if ur gon have wife in the first place,
kek
suit yourself homo

Feminists and moralfags ruin all the fun

You just spent energy to reinforce just how much you don't care.

>muh morals

she got a nice ass bruh, are you gay or something? Who cares if she's shaking dat ass

This seems pretty benign for firing. If being a roastie bimbo is a firing offense, we'll have to get rid of half our teachers. Education majors are dumb chicks, generally speaking.

London is doing its part as well

She was a sex Ed teacher. The video plainly shows her getting ready to teach for the fall semester.

Most teachers are in it for the easy work, iron clad government pension, and time off.

So there are a lot of women working in teaching. Mindblowing, I know.

This is a middle school teacher in 2017.
In Cuckfornia.