Glam Rock - The music of white people

Is there anything whiter then glam rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DOamgay6Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
youtube.com/watch?v=7K80iymgWRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_music
youtube.com/watch?v=Irc5j1gkihY
youtube.com/watch?v=LrHgIhYff8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally all modern music originates from blacks.
Only music that isn't is classical music.

WE

>Is there anything whiter then glam rock?
Classical music.

WUZ

>anything whiter then glam rock?
yes.
real metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=3DOamgay6Mw

although, warrant's uncle tom's cabin was a great performance.

It's fact, you fucking idiot.
Give me any genre and i'll trace it back to negro music.

Outlaw Country.

KANGZ

The United States before 1960, I think I'm going to move to eastern europe.

awesome

80s New Wave

>We
>Waz
>Bach

Glam rock is an entirely Jewish creation. It is a talmudic inversion and perversion of heavy metal, which is pure aryan.

>Is there anything whiter then glam rock?
Art rock, art pop, post-punk, and new wave

Hammer meet nail.

At least post the video for the newfags.

Can someone explain this song to me? Why is he so obsessed with cherry pie? Apple pie is better

this was the apex of culture tbqh

Technically you're right, in that the electric guitar is a derivative of the banjo which is a derivative of an african instrument. However, that instrument was derivative of banging two rocks together. I think you could make a strong case for electric guitars being thoroughly a white thing in the same way no one would argue that hentai tentacle rape is uniquely japanese.

Second.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

Western classical music, and glam rock is still degenerate meaningless music

> New wave moved away from blues and rock and roll sounds to create pop music
blues = black

>>

Jazz, one of the most complicated study of music theory was pioneered and dominated by blacks. Are you going to tell me John Coltrane and Duke Ellington were not intellectuals?

jani had to give the label a radio hit and wrote that in 5 minutes on a pizza box.

it's that simple.

A fart falling down some stairs isn't music.

This! Best music

cherry pie can mean virgin pussy or just pussy as some girls call their pussy their cherry

Try harder

>An intellectual is a person who engages in critical thinking, research, and reflection about society and proposes solutions for its normative problems
Correct.

Wow an actual nigger

Whites just added to it and developed it, yes. I'm only stated that all modern music can be traced back to black music.

lmfao blacks made 'their totally original music' using white invented instruments ahahahahahaha

All of their music was inspired by white American gospel church music but played like shit because instruments were too difficult for their primitive nigger brain

> ooga booga
> bix nood
how 'bout a good ole nigger work song?

>Jazz, one of the most complicated study of music theory was pioneered and dominated by blacks

Jazz has deeper Jewish roots and stemmed from Vaudeville more than it did blacks.

>Are you going to tell me John Coltrane and Duke Ellington were not intellectuals?

They're black, so... yes.

Jazz was basically chamber music yet less talent required

this, even devo is rooted in black culture

No, because it's adapted straight out of rock 'n roll, which itself is straight out of blues and gospel. It's basically black music, though ignorant faggots who know nothing about music history will get confused and think that if music is played by and enjoyed by white people, then it's white music. Unfortunately in this case OP is a retarded faggot.

Apparently your ancestors also invented the first weapon.
A stick.
It doesn't looks much but without it there's no way we could have found nuclear.

>Is there anything whiter than glam rock?
craft beer

>Technically you're right, in that the electric guitar is a derivative of the banjo which is a derivative of an african instrument.
>A Banza: a five double string courses Portuguese vihuela with two short strings. Mbanza is a string African instrument that has been built after the Portuguese Banza.

So achktually, the black didn't really invent the banjo.

>Jazz, one of the most complicated study of music theory
there's not enough laughter in the world.
thank you, user.

>Give me any genre and i'll trace it back to negro music.
oh, you know.....a song
RUN NIGGER RUN
YOU BETTER RUN NIGGER RUN

then again blues comes from white instruments and western music. All western music comes from white musical notation, so either claim can be made

You must whip it!

experimental and free form jazz comes from white europeans, conventional jazz comes from black people, it's undeniable.

and practically every instrument used in blues was invented by whites and basically originated from white folk music played by their southern slave masters and church gospel music

>blues = black
What is the dominant scale American blues is played on?

American blues uses a rudimentary I-IV-V 12-bar blues chord progression, but what scale do they use?

So there you go, rock and roll is Portuguese....sounds about as logical as giving the credit to the blacks for being the precursor.

>all modern music can be traced back to black music

White Power Oi! is pretty white

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
The first music was just guttural mumbling and banging sticks together.
This was done by the first hominids, which came from Europe and were white proto-sapien.
"we wuz blacks makin all da music" niggers eternally btfo

>electric guitar is a derivative of the banjo
incorrect!
modern guitars are modeled after the guitarra.

t. professional studio guitarist for the past 15 years.

and yes, you've heard my work.

Bach

Heavy metal is real white people music. There's a reason all the best groups are from Northern Europe

Pentatonic minor.

>every instrument used in blues was invented by whites
If i made an instrument and a guy made a song on it, Its not my song.

It was a better time, the false optimism of the '90s is what ruined us. Westerners are shit tier when they don't live under the constant fear of annihilation.

>all modern music originates from blacks

u wot m8?

Rihanna's old songs have deep lyrics but you still need to remember that these artist don't write their own music.

Recently I watched Stranger Things Season 2, the episode where Billy gets introduced with 'Rock You Like a Hurricane'. Honestly It made me wonder how (((they))) managed to make rock gay and unpopular in favor off dindu music.

The worst part was that I even bought into it, I hadn't listened to these classics for years and played Weeknd etc instead. The fuck was I thinking.

We're so influenced by the culture that's projected onto us it's insane.

Doesn't matter, your shit nigger music wouldn't exist without whitey. You would still be slamming bongos and slapping drum beats on your AIDS infected dick if it wasn't for whites

Well Black people have been to space but space travel is hardly a "black" accomplishment.

>Pentatonic minor.
derived from where?

"modern" music. Do you have dyslexia?

>mfw The Final Chapter had just come out circa Stranger Things 2
>tfw they didn't use this song when Steve and Dustin were doing shit
>tfw it would've been perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=7K80iymgWRg

The "blues scale" which is a minor pentatonic (simplified minor aka aeolian mode- fundamental to western music) with an added note, a diminished 5th.

That's the most characteristic mode used in blues, but they also use the regular minor pentatonic and major pentatonics, plus dorians and a few others. Jazz uses every mode ever across their various sub-genres.

I sense some butt hurt
This is not my logic.

>how (((they))) managed to make rock gay and unpopular in favor off dindu music
nirvana.
>really fucking terrible
nickelback.
>really fucking terrible and pussified
linkin park.
>really fucking terrible, pussified, and a fucking meme out of the gate

when your only option for good shit is children of bodom, you're fucked.

>I sense some butt hurt

Its probably your herpes acting up. Better stop eating ass or you might catch something worse

hi. 'modern rock came from niggers' is an american-exclusive meme. this shit is repeated throughout music classes in regular schools, and even throughout paid specialty music schools.

it is bullshit. niggers never invented the wheel, a sail, or agriculture. do you seriously believe they are responsible for creating the instruments and music that literally every other culture besides them has created?

nigger instrument inventions: stick and a rock and a shitty drum

niggers did not have anything to do with modern musical creation.

masturbating to glam rock?

pentatonic minor was derived from natural minor.
penta because only 5 notes.

masturbating to glam rock

I'll take the bait. One word.

NIRVANA.

Depressing, "i'm so miserable", "look me the anti-chad" music.

90's Axl Rose - CHAD

Cobain - Gateway Drug

Why is it always americans that resort to the fallacy game?
I'm not even black

>The "blues scale" which is a minor pentatonic (simplified minor aka aeolian mode- fundamental to western music) with an added note, a diminished 5th.
to the resident nigger in the thread en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_music

Even their precious hip hop music did not originate with them, they just dumbed down other electronic music that white people were making and even sampled other peoples music because they're too primitive and dumb to make anything complex or original. Not saying music necessarily has to be complex but no nigger has achieved anything of that standard

>Music
>Current Year

>90's Axl Rose - CHAD
incorrect!
axl rose has always been shit.
guns 'n' roses is the trailer park of 80s rock.

Its not a fallacy. Its just helpful advice for you and your nigger brothers.

He's talking about eating pussy.

jazz is unstructured bullshit.

>hey guys, random scales and notes at random times.
>this is music

fuck off

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I SAW SPARKS FLY
FROM THE CORNER OF MY
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE

youtube.com/watch?v=Irc5j1gkihY

Rockabilly and old school country

there it goes again with the fallacy.
Seems like you skipped the second row too. Is that how you read news articles too?

based jani

Fuck yeah, loved the shit out of that song. Kip Winger, that hairy chested Chad, would be tarred and feathered and ran out of town on a rail if that song was released today. Cries of 'Pedophile!' would ring in his ears as he was beaten soundly.

OP

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My music is Xhosa
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

Also, GnR not glam rock

>The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

hi. this is a lute. these were around back in 1500's in ireland and other areas. please don't tell me you think rock chords came from 1950's motown nignogs. because written music of this type existed 500 years ago. get fucked.

Glam has always been garbage.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LrHgIhYff8Y

>>Music
>>Current Yea

>listen to folk music, country music, and classic Americana music in my free time
>get to the gym, put on heavy metal

It's the ultimate white person music setup. Nothing gets you prepared to lift heavy weights like nice white people heavy metal

Sound kind of like the types of """Whites""" we have here who constantly proclaim that Maori are the superior race and push the "top tier warrior race" shit. All the while living in a city that is adorned with the Royal British coat of arms and the Royal Cypher which stands as a testament to the fact they were stomped, like every other conquered colony.

What makes you guys pursue this the path of constantly trying to convince your brethren of the superiority in various areas of other races over your own?

Blues music with its pentatonic minor scales derive from the simpler English hymns.

topkek

lel