baby want mommy's cummies

I FUCKING HATE THE TWIN CITIES SO GOD DAMN MUCH

Powerful

Disgusting

im so glad to be moving out of Hennepin County

Fucking poland.

What was the first one Optimus prime?

What the fuck is wrong with somalis.

They're conservative jihadist faggots who vote for liberal progressive faggots.

If you want them gibs, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I can't wait until these creatures are in every level of our govt.

I just drove through there, what the fuck with all the somolians? Met some people and they're all out of their minds, white adopting them and making excuses for their behavior, there's a fucking crack stack out there filled with somalis. what happened?

That is an ugly fucking man. By the way, not a transgender or woman, a mentally ill man with a fucking pair of panties and hairy-flabby fat sacks with useless man nipples. Who gives a fuck...mentally ill people want to feel special. Just cause I tie a fucking tablecloth around my neck with a fucking "S" on it and jump off a building doesn't make me superman. Dumb fuck cunt.

Sooo brave and inspiring........

Frankly, black women have so much testosterone, that I don't really see any difference.

Congratulations on electing the mentally I'll! There's even a chance you are dumb enough not to regret it.

Dayton, Franken, and klobuchar happened. Fuck my state up senpai.

I know the feeling, a fag couple was just dragged to death a couple weeks ago here in Appalachia. So proud.

#fagdrag

state house seat in virginia

Are we sure he's actually transgender and not transtrender? Dude looks like he just slapped on gobs of makeup and a weave recently.

Good.

Every time a conservative/cuckservative gets elected they are essentially just postponing the inevitable societal collapse.

The more trannies, homosexuals and pedophiles that get elected or normalized in the public, the more men like us will grow in their hatred.

The police officers and military will eventually also grow a larger and larger group of men that think like us.

Eventually we will grow enough to overthrow the government. Remember, might makes right at the end of the day.

We are living in the last stage of civilization, nothing lasts forever.

It's all been downhill since Ventura.

JUST

America is honestly doomed.

This It's like Taqiya or however you spell it. They'll vote for the candidate that will give them the most government assistance AND let them get away with shit. Then, in a generation or so when they've outbred the natives and established relative majorities , they'll become more aggressive and start Islamizing the area by either voting for their own candidates and/or violent action.

What the fuck is that thing

is Obama that desperate to stay in politics?