It's Okay To Be White

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.
Do not trespass. Do not Vandalize. Do not post over other signs or flyers. Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories. We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's oaky to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/munsu35
hooktube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM&bpctr=1510108373
youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M
pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
rebrn.com/re/my-cucked-university-presidents-response-to-the-its-okay-to-be-w-3671994/
archive.is/JI3Of
zazzle.com/s/black lives matter
faxzero.com/fax_congress.php
thecollegefix.com/post/38694/
archive.is/p7Vf8
eccunion.com/opinion/2017/11/07/campus-viewpoints-its-ok-to-be-white-stickers/
yahoo.com/news/ok-white-fliers-found-michigan-140300440.html
archive.is/AgkXu
inforum.com/opinion/letters/4355627-letter-it-ok-be-white
archive.is/Vfwkd
photocollage.com/
gimp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we make Flo the official spokeswoman of IOTBW?

I don't even know how to begin to describe how terrible that would be.

>Members of the anonymous board predict that this message will begin to expose liberals as “anti-white” and “create a division amongst the left even more
>[The movement is] responding to a strawman argument — no one has ever said it isn't okay to be white
>no one has ever said it isn't okay to be white
>no one has ever said
Holy shit, is it difficult to spend 5 mins using a search engine or to peruse fucking YouTube before just pulling shit out of one's ass for an editorial?

I am okay with this

>Holy shit, is it difficult to spend 5 mins using a search engine or to peruse fucking YouTube before just pulling shit out of one's ass for an editorial?
They can't admit to anything that runs counter to the narrative or the left will cannibalize them, as it has so many others. Either you close your eyes and tow the line or they turn on you.

>It’s okay to be black

no thanks nigger

NORMIE POWER, BROTHER
HAVE A BUMP (of cocaine)

see It isn't about truth, it is about keeping yourself in good standing. Any lie is fine as long as it is negative about white men.

Memorial University of Newfoundland CANADA got hit with IOTBW posters.
Here is the MUN student union bitching about it.

twitter.com/munsu35

There's only a few comments but so far people seem awake... hopefully some more anons will chime in calling out MUNSU.

Cocksuckers are having an assembly tomorrow haha what a JOKE

You missed the point. Those are the most common suggestions for "Phase 2" and why they are bad ideas.

To lazy to open photoshop, paint.net was already running.

Here is something to get comfy with
hooktube.com/watch?v=nFMH4T7ahqM&bpctr=1510108373

youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtu.be/pOh5qLEWqsI
youtu.be/KNPzlFivd3M

More videos to pass the night.

Meh, maybe with an alpha channel.

>twitter.com/munsu35
I cant see the comments. Says I need an account. Fuck all that.

New pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
Previouspastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
Previous >pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

Google docs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

Too true.
Indeed.

>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
At least some people aren't full blown retarded on FB. Surprised I didn't see anyone say words are violence.

>Surprised I didn't see anyone say words are violence.
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen that either. That is amazing, because that is their go to point for crushing free speech. IOTBW might actually be the tool that counters that.

Updated Pastebin pastebin.com/iWpHHnww

I just realize how you can message on pastebin. Seems like a good way to covertly message

I thought the same... just dont click where it says comments but click on the picture itself.

There were some good links I just didn't want to get missed. Hopefully the link will be updated the next round.

Interesting, conceptually, if it turns out that way. Could prove to be a multifaceted 'weapon'.

This thread was a bit clumsy but I wanted to get at least a non-shit OP for these threads again after the mods sacked the last one.

Wheat pasting this big guy on a nice wall near lots of traffic plus a ton of normal ones in other parts.

After the pic 'pops up', it still asks me to log in to reply. Even when changing it to the mobile http. Fucking weird.

>Red hair
>Those eyes
Holy shit I think I'm in love. Jesus Christ I love my race.

>the mods sacked the last one.
I wonder why that would be...

As well you should.

New - Rebrn (Forum)

Getting woke edition

>My cucked University President's response to the "It's okay to be white" fliers. Did you know that we are all white supremacists?

>The college thinks it's not OK to be white and that's official!

>Wow.
>TIL: If you are white and don't hate yourself you are a white supremacist.
>"Inciting Hate"

>LMAO! Jebaited

>The real hate are those being triggered, really brings out true colors.
>ETSU Professor: "All white people are terrible people and are guilty of every crime and atrocity perpetrated by other white people!"

>Anonymous Pepe: "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!!"

>ETSU President: "...inciting hate is not tolerated."

rebrn.com/re/my-cucked-university-presidents-response-to-the-its-okay-to-be-w-3671994/

archive.is/JI3Of

Hmmm... it's not OK to be white. Nice to know that.

Thanks Zazzle!

Pic related oh and hang em high!

Damn those digits.
Does Zazzle sell BLM merch?

Let's not forget about that “synonym for addiction and degeneracy” article. If we were worth our salt we would hoist that bitch with her own petard for trying to throw us under the bus with her slander and lies.

I have mixed feelings about these quints. On one hand I want to acknowledge them, but on the other hand, because of the subject nature of the post, I want to ignore them. I think I will just refer to pic related.

tons...

Have a GC420d and 1350 labels arriving tomorrow myself. Sadly no camera until the 11th.

They damn sure do, well look at that.

For some reason the Ctrl-Left got triggered by the following and it ended up in one of their screed

Another thing you can do - Fax you Congressmen, Senators, and Governors. This is 100% legal and 100% free. It uses an email address for verification, so use a burner account if you are worried. Enter a fake telephone number.

Someone will have to make a map out of all the locations where IOTBW posters and stickers have been reported.

East Tennessee State University now added to the list.

While I'm not surprised at how people are reacting because society has become so ungodly predictable, I'm still disappointed.

Some user posted pic related as a thread but it got 404'd.

Props to them and any other anons out there painting the town tonight

Check the Google doc. Who ever is organizing it is putting in some effort in categorization. Thumbs up for their effort in archiving. Cheers to all IOTBW warriors, be it from the Kekistani clan or other

That's me user. I'm just spending too much time already to add news things to the sheet to start a new project.

I like these memes. We need more like this pls.

Well props to you. You get double choco rations

Look up who runs Zazzle and it will make sense, they didn't allow any anti Hillary stuff during the elections either.

bump cuz these are my favorite threads

So Mr. Penta Digits, Did you try to see if they would print a "It's Okay To Be Black" shirt?

Have a you for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

New - Campus Reform

Rubbing their nose in it edition

>It has been fascinating to watch the mania surrounding the “It’s Okay to Be White” meme that has popped up on several campuses across the country. The story is a classic of Internet prank culture: individuals on the crank troll website Sup Forums organized a campaign to post signs on university grounds reading “It’s okay to be white.” The plan was to make campus progressives angry and offended, leading to a massive overreaction on the part of college activists and officials that would, due to the horrible optics, result in a “massive victory for the right in the culture war.”

>Well, it sort of worked: campuses went pretty nuts over the innocuous and unremarkable signs, calling them “racist,” “divisive,” part of a “racist agenda,” and a campaign to “foment racial and political tension.” One school held a “emergency meeting,” while another school commissioned a police response to the signs—police! You could not have designed a more predictable reaction, not even if you really sat down and gave it some thought.

A good article. Suggested reading material

thecollegefix.com/post/38694/

archive.is/p7Vf8

Oh too good. That hurt my sides

eccunion.com/opinion/2017/11/07/campus-viewpoints-its-ok-to-be-white-stickers/

probably one of the best sources I've found.

Thanks man.

Heres a Yahoo video of the wzzm13 report. The comments in there are quite heartening. The comments never end holy shit though.

yahoo.com/news/ok-white-fliers-found-michigan-140300440.html

archive.is/AgkXu

>White girl throwing her race under the bus.
Why am I not surprised.

So the white student and asian student said it's problematic, but the black student, hispanic student, and indian student said it's okay???

I would have included all of the Yahoo Answers links but they keep getting deleted or set to review. Yahoo has been censoring this heavily

So I'm not the only one who looks at that flyer, looks at her, and thinks "Hey there, whatcha doing?"

Holy hell that's a lot of off site chatter. The plan is working much better than I thought.
Hopefully next week it should be a major talking point in Australia. I sent off over 40 letters with the poster to politicians and a few clebs,

No, aside from her nose she made damn sure to single out antisemitism as one of her concerns alongside "hate",

inforum.com/opinion/letters/4355627-letter-it-ok-be-white

archive.is/Vfwkd

Not sure If I should classify this under blog or article or make a new category.

It's good to see normies waking up to what is happening.

Idk man. She's got that SJW fish mouth thing going on.

I mean I have a community college near me, should i do it there?

Read through those comments... damn, we have some angry normies

There, and everywhere else.

It doesn't matter. As long as it's in a highly trafficked area.

You can fax them for free too

Checked. We gave the media rope and now they're racing to hang themselves.

Some Aussi had an idea to mail IOTBW to politicians and celebs.
Knowing cucked celebs, they will raise a stink.
It's a good route to take to have a surefire shot at being on MSM.

>archive.is/Vfwkd

Thx, added

Bump.

I found that quite ironic as well

It's unfortunate that this came from the altkike co-opt attempt but the normie reactions are still largely favorable at the very least.

That is perfect. That is everything we hoped this would be.

I think the OP pic should be the flyer itself.

This IOTBW makes the thread look uninteresting and complicated for who is passing by and that can decrease engagement.

God I hate facebook so damn much.

That was a painful read.

Interesting how positive most of the comments are despite how off message the flier is, though.

It would be, but someone already had a thread with that and the mods have been nuking IOTBW threads if they overlap so I had to use a different one.

Seems like people paid more attention to the message rather than the brand which is good for us. Though it does give the left some precedent to connect IOTBW with subversive organisations like AltRight and TRS which might do some real damage in the long run.

It really has been an overly positive campaign. See docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
Even the dipshits over r/anarchism haven't been too bad on the subject. But you can bet your bottom dollar that there's someone out there about to blow their top about this in a way to make headlines.

The Ctrl-Left are losing their shit

Okay.

Bump.

who has the big collage of all the posters?

I got ya senpai. You can find it in the google doc spreadsheet too among other things.

Can we make a IOTBWO poster out of poster pictures?

>finds the one I put up
feelsgoodman.gif

Second street art that will be wheat pasted

I don't see the problem with that. It's still on point, and drives home how large a scale this has been.

I think there's a program online that does that but i don't remember where it is.

photocollage.com/
Alternatively use GIMP2 gimp.org/
It's basically free Photoshop.

Those digits