What's with the western worlds crackdown on smoking?

If they were really concerned with public health why do they continue to promote promiscuity? If human life has value to them why do they cherish abortion?

In my personal opinion the crackdown on smoking is just another attack on masculinity and that whole 1950s aesthetic.

Smoking is degenerate, even if the liberals agree for hypocritical reasons

IT's degenerate. You fly the swastika, you should know which country started the first no smoking campaign.

I once read on here it doesn't cause cancer but it is a hormone blocker so they don't want you using it

Every single poster in this thread is a shill.

So why (((they))) put hormones in the water and destroy white people by mass immigration but ban smoking?

Nigger how is smoking good for you, at all? It fucks up your testosterone levels and almost always sentences you to a painful drowning in your own lungs

Tobacco is a natural source of coq10, without all the additives tobacco in moderation would extend the life of a healthy person.

That's why we need to normalize smoking again goyim. We must bash the fasc with two packs per day. Get to work!

>why do normal people hate filthy addicts like me?
Maybe because you're worthless human garbage.
>the crackdown on smoking is just another attack on masculinity
There's nothing masculine about being a faggoty addict.

It's one of the few Gentile run industries. Also has an association with masculinity.

>It's one of the few Gentile run industries
Stop lying.
>Also has an association with masculinity.
Because advertisers like Edward "megakike" Bernays sold it that way. Good job falling for their propaganda. Sucking on sticks all day is super gay.

All the movie and TV shows with masculine men huffing a fag while either deep in thought or stressed out has made me occasionally feel like one even though I've never touched it

Yeah, taht's called "advertising". You got a shit product you need to market it hard. And they did, good job falling for it.

>What's with the western worlds crackdown on smoking?
Thanks to the crackdown they get lots of tax money to fund anti-goyim government projects. They also have no need to cull the goyim with lung cancer. We are mindless consumers who don't even reproduce enough to maintain our white birth rates. They also know us goyim will get cancer later in life even if we don't smoke so they will get their chemotherapy profits regardless.

But why are liberals making smoking 'uncool' but not touching marijuana, alcohol or anything else? They even make movies like Trainspotting glamouring heroin addiction.

I'm pretty no one promotes unprotected promiscuity. Are you a virgin?

smoking cigs is fucking degenerate. People who smoke them are disgusting and smell awful.

Please don't start. Also never have one of your buddies smokes whilst drinking, it increases your addiction. No joke that's fucking science.

No, but it's so cool and manly. Don't you know you need to be a filthy addict and a litterer and child abuser to be a real man?

Stop paying jews for your addiction. Stop pretending the cigarettes are what is helping you stay calm. Its a crutch, the relief you feel is from the literal physical addiction being satiated. Its not cool, its not helpful and it funds jews. There is literally no reason to, there are better crutches out there if you refuse to grow as a person.

Its like seeing a white manlet with a hot wife and nigger kids. He thinks he won but he's the biggest fucking cuck in the state that might as well be a living breathing wallet for others.
>controlled by nicotine (brb smoke break amiright?)
>paying jews to keep your bitchfits away and stay calm
>will be crying like a bitch as he suffocates over a month after he gets COPD
>Honest to god thinks theres anything masculine about getting fucking tricked into an addiction.
>i could quit any time i want!
>admits he fell for marketing and/or peer pressure when he started smoking
There are so many ways smokers are fucking trash cucks.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 40 years? In the current culture a girl who is 20 and still a virgin is considered weird. Girls who go to college are expected to hook up with multiple men as some kind of degenerate rite of passage.

I smoked for over 20 years and i can tell you that smoking really fucks you up, it destroys your will and all your system, i'm going to be 6 months free on the 12th and i cant believe how better i am.

Yeah I believe everything I read on Sup Forums too.

Any movement dedicated to stopping people from doing something they want to do, such as promoting veganism or stopping smoking, is caused by the intense belief in the few that what they are doing is the right hing to do, and the intense desire of the majority to be given a free pass to shame others and act superior to those who don't act according to their group's desires.

to be fair, Japan/Korea have some of the highest life expectancies in the world, yet they smoke at higher rates than most western countries.

We have no self control and just eat utter garbage, which is far worse than "degenerate" smoking

Healthier wage slaves are cheaper wage slaves.

Promiscuous breeders make more cheap wage slaves.

It destroys your coping mechanisms specifically in terms of willpower. I'm glad you stopped tacoman. Never fall for a crutch, read into coping mechanisms, behavior and activities that can help stress instead.

Ever been a non-smoker and walked outside where a ton of people were smoking? That shit doesn't stay just to yourself. You shouldn't have the right to fuck up the air of everyone else around you.

If you want to do something to yourself you can argue that fine. Drinking? So long as you don't drive or get violent or something else, that's you making that choice for yourself. Sex? So long as it's consensual you're both making that choice.

But smoking? You're getting that crap all over everyone who happens to be in the nearby vicinity, and we can do without your foul odor and smoke getting in our lungs.

It's truly just neurotic cucks who want to try to help the most inept retards thrive at the expense of everyone's freedom

Perhaps the anti-smoking cancer scare was to hide the effects of aerial nuclear testing which caused a massive jump in cancers?

its literally just another cash grab, they've made their money from cigarettes, not as many consumers as previous years,
time to move onto E-cigs and vape shit, look at all the newfags smoking vape now and the younger generation, they love it. here in NZ the governments trying to make it smokefree by 2025, we can currently be fined for smoking in these areas all parks and reserves
playgrounds
skate parks
sports fields
train stations and platforms, bus stations and shelters, and ferry terminals.
public outdoor areas associated with the council:
service centres
local board offices
libraries
stadiums
swimming pools
community facilities and halls
museums
the zoo
wharves
car parks
leisure,
recreation and arts centres
Plazas, civic squares, shared spaces, urban centres.
The areas around sports clubs on council land.
Alfresco dining areas.
Common areas of council housing.
Beaches.
and next they want to make the whole of the Auckland cbd smokefree (our largest city)

yet you can still vape and smoke e cigs????

they practice on little countries and move onto the bigger ones you best believe its starting to happen to you guys aswell

Quite right. We also need to ban protesting, dreadlocks, blacks and poos on similar grounds.

Have you read the book Smoke Screens: The Truth About Tobacco? I've read some of the author's arguments on smokescreens.org and a few of their old articles. Their position is that most smoking studies are heavily biased and that smoking has cognitive benefits including but not limited to greater short term memory and problem solving skills. I have not smoked a lot but from the times I have I can say there appears to be a chance that it's true.
I just can't help but like the smell of good (read: not cheap cigarettes) tobacco. I take fitness very seriously, I'm not smoking daily or weekly. But I like cigars and damn it I think that's okay.

bro im not a smoker either but most smokers i know dont just spark up around other people you cant really compare it to non consensual sex or a violent drunk lmao, its something that calms you down and they should be able to enjoy it if they want so long as theyre not doing it around others and being complete dicks i dont see why it should be such a big deal

>nazi
>advocating for the tobacco jew
Hitler is the one that started the crackdown on cancer sticks. He banned advertising and any public smoking. He was very much against cigarettes and alcohol, and preached about how bad they were. Both are degenerate and harmful for society as a whole, and should be outright banned.

Governments want power for the sake of power. They want to be able to tell you how to live every aspect of your life. A perfect example of this is to expansion of smoking bans to cover vaping. Smoking bans were justified because of "muh second hand smoke" (bullshit), but that concern doesn't exist with vaping. It's all about power and control. Everyone must follow the (((rules)))

>shill pushing his book
Interdasting, tell me more.
>bro im not a smoker either but most smokers i know dont just spark up around other people
You must not know any smokers then.

Everyone has hormones in them. There are masculine and feminine hormones. That's why all the pervy thoughts in teenage boys going through puberty is blamed on all the hormones. What's in the wager is feminine hormones, like estrogen. Testosterone is a male hormone.

I read the first two chapters when he had them up for free. Basically went over the history of tobacco studies, this guy Richard Doll was the head of the movement, and at least according to the author there was a lot of speculation on the causes of cancer and their basic idea was that tobacco became that scapegoat. They went through and examined WHO studies and explained why they thought it was biased. They didn't say that Tobacco had no risk, but contested the position that it definitely causes cancer in that stating something as a cause through statistics is misleading (correlation/causation). It seemed like something the OP might like to read. I think another claim was that the chemicals in cigarette filters make cigarettes more dangerous that other tobacco smoking methods.
I'm not a damn scientist though and I haven't read all the data the WHO presents myself. Believe me I tried but I couldn't parse it.

It's a money making scheme. Government's claim to tax tobacco the way they do because of the increased pressure that smokers put on the healthcare system. That's all well and good but the fact of the matter is that the tax revenue earned from tobacco is enough to pay for the ENTIRE healthcare budget and them some. In Australia, tobacco tax revenue is enough to pay for the entire healthcare system three times over.

Still, they raise the tax near enough every year. A pack of Camels is now $26.50 in NZ. It's just to make more money. Why don't they implement punitive taxes for other things that place a burden on the healthcare system like sugar or fast food which leads to obesity and a plethora of medical issues? Because the majority of people are non-smokers and the majority of non-smokers either hate smoking or don't care -- so when the government says they are going to raise taxes again, the only shit they get is from the smoking minority. If the government wanted to tax sugar, everyone would be pissed because everyone uses sugar.

Rest assured that the last thing the government wants is to get rid of smoking lest they lose all this money. If they really wanted to get rid of it they would just hold a public referendum to ban it outright -- it would pass in a heartbeat (again because of the non-smoking majority). Instead they will continue to increase taxes until they find the sweet spot, that perfect price that people will still be willing to pay while generating the most income.

You ever been a non-trucker and walk down the street where a big truck drives by, blowing a bunch of pollution in your face? That shit doesn't just stay with trucker drivers. Truckers shouldn't have the right to fuck up the air of everyone else around.

Attack on masculinity? All the smokers I know are women. I haven't known a male smoker for several years now. I know they exist, I just don't see them doing it or have any in my social circle.

i was in the us army in the 80's and a carton of smokes cost $3-4 at the px.. Al gores sister died from cancer and her got on this rampage about tobacco even though he and his family made tons of cash from growing and selling. the feds found a good way to tax the crap out of people and make it look legitimate.

Tax revenue nothing to do with health, we are in the grip of a sovereign debt crisis.

there's no such thing as freedom anymore.
the United States was built on guns, alcohol and tobacco.
little babbys can't stand watching other people have their freedom