Why do you people blame Jews on everything

You'd redpill a lot more people if you didn't blame the Jews on everything you guys sound like larpers half the time

Are the Jews bad people? Yeah

Are they the cause of all your problems? No

Inb4theysayimajew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ecACRDBJk5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

end the privilege

Agreed, Jews are parasites and they are a problem but our fundamental problem is the lefty/Communist/Anarchist whites that hate everything this country stands for and are smart enough to actually hurt it. Kikes would have no power here if the white man stood against them.

El Dorado county reporting in

because it must be someone else's fault, right?

It could be sayed today,

youtu.be/ecACRDBJk5Y

where do you think that ideology comes from?

>san joaquin reporting in
Pls bomb stockton but leave manteca

Generally I look into something and it turns out to be someone Jewish or related to Judaism. It's a reasonable first thought at this point. I didn't want to hate them, but shit.

Stockton bombs itself every time one of its methlabs blows up, shittiest place I've ever been to in my life, they've been building the same 2 roads for the past 12 years now that are about 100 feet long.

It's not the Jews, it's satanists.
>synagogue of satan
Sup Forums doesn't recognize the distinction because they are crypto-atheists. the biggest lie the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. many have fallen for this lie, the jews are a scapegoat not of just the nazis, but of evil itself. there may be a disproportionate number of people who call themselves jews (but who are not) that are evil, but evil knows no religion or race.
>saged because slide thread

Nevada county reporting in. I agree the tactless Jew bashing will only turn centrist normies away. It is best to be subversive about the JQ. Keep it satirical and funny

The only people we need on our side are people who are proud to call the jew a jew the rest of you can go cuck yourselves to a nigger or join Spencer’s faggot group we don’t need soy boy cowards who are scared of controversy and lack integrity

You could should get a better name though. Its bad enough Washington is unoriginal.

Sorry to tell you but white people are globally a minority & half of the white people alive today are leftists, but keep pushing your idea that you're somehow going to take back the world when the white race is simultaneously slowly dying out

Every time the good guys start to make gains, 88 larpers crawl out their holes, try to hero shit up, and end up fucking everything up.

Case in point is the "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" initiative. It's a constant struggle to keep these idiots from trying to co-op that shit. And that's on top of calling out the shills. If I didn't know better, I'd say (((they're))) working with the jews.

It's been our name since 1941, if we changed it now it would just look bad.