Is Maryland a nice state?

Is Maryland a nice state?

Reporting in
It's pretty good, but lots of libs so watch out

No

Baltimore here.
State is 80% shitskin and no that's not an exaggeration. Send help.

it is for white women.

if you like guns no.

Maryland is a fucking shithole. Avoid at all costs.

/Thread

Nice Jaw.

> (OP)
>
>Baltimore here.
>State is 80% shitskin and no that's not an exaggeration. Send help.

This. Eastern shore born and raised, live in Annapolis. The Baltimore problem, drugs culture etc are spreading outword and fucking the state up. Eastern shore is mostly red but from what I've seen opiates have fucked everything up everywhere. Values are going down the drain. Expect to get worse.

If you're headed for the DMV, go to the V. If you're headed to outlying areas such as Baltimore or southern Maryland, Godspeed. Annapolis is potentially workable though. Or northern Maryland. Both beautiful in their own right.

Pretty fucking awful. The laws in regards to EVERYTHING are designed to make you pay for your constitutional rights, make you jump through hoops for your constitutional rights, or both.

This state is incredibly expensive with an historically incapable state government, and once Hogan is out it will go back to the same exact thing. Not that Hogan has done much other than act as a reprieve of more retarded liberal taxes and restrictions. Looking at you, rain tax.

Unless you have a decent degree or specialized training a decent job is nearly impossible to find due the the amount of spics and niggers either getting paid under the table or due to diversity hires.

Honestly Maryland is fucking hellish and that brings me to the point that the people that live here are so fucking nothing-headed that they don't even realize how bad it is, that they are taxed to such an insane degree with so little given back in return. That they are afforded about half of the civil liberty of other states. It is just so tiring.

reporting in. fuck this state.

good post. agree.

Same for the western part brother. I want my Appalachian paradise back.

Beautiful Northern Maryland here. Young professionals may be out-priced by the cost of living set up for boomers but it sure is comfy up here if you can afford it.

north west is nice, thats about it, everything else here sucks ass

avoid
central maryland

second that
humid also

I'm a white liberal who's had 4 black girlfriends but I don't set foot in Baltimore.

>The rest of Maryland is above average nice.

We're the richest state in the nation. It's pretty cozy. Just make sure not to go to Baltimore.

I live in PA but work in Cecil County.
It's not that great. Baltimore and everywhere near it is absolutely terrible. Last time I went to Dundalk for car parts a guy was holed up in a city bus having a shootout with police.

Only north and north east MD are good.

Hampden, Baltimore here. Completely surrounded by jungles. Pic related.

"I'm a white liberal but I don't set foot in Baltimore."

How do you libcucks harmonize the fact that you support niggers, but you admit that niggers cause chaos?

Because I know that they have lead poisoning that, through no fault of their own, makes them have poor impulse control.

They must all have lead poisoning that the other races from the city do not contract.

I also wonder this a lot.

I didn't know lead poisoning was genetic

It's not even nice to drive through.

lived in MD for 30+ years. Baltimore is a shithole. the surrounding counties aren't meh, and then you have DC suburb states. the eastern shore is nice, and even Ocean City. never spent much time in wmd but I hear it's okay. MD govt is cucked out the ass though. see: Martin O'Malley.

are meh*
DC suburb counties*
fuck. I went to MD public schools.

they've had lead poisoning for 40 K years. just be patient and they'll become magically terrific in just a few more millennia
>black women with lead poisoning are definitely dating material; amirite?

Overlea here, basically NE Baltimore.. shitskins have fucked this city. Every day I hear reports of literal wild packs of black teens attacking people downtown. The state of this city is utterly disgusting but the same dumbass libtards keep getting elected so nothing with change here except it will just keep spreading outward and fucking the rest of the state.

what happened man

it is a nice place if you don't mind high taxes, toll roads, libtards, niggers. think of it as an extension of DC

I'm guessing White Flight.. I was listening to the Columbia anniversary on the news the other day and it kinda pissed me off. Like yeah, Baltimore is a fucking shithole so let's just up and leave it to rot and make some gentrified hippy community so in 50 years we can look back and ask, "What the fuck happened to that shitty city NE of us and why is it in such a crap state??"

Hmm, is it me or does this lady have a rather enormous ass for her slim frame?

its a shithole.

just because it has nice land doesnt mean its not a shithole. see missouri or tennessee for reference.

Everything east of the Mississippi is dogshit

There are no genes for intelligence, sorry.

Substandard housing, tripsfag.

No. Full of government commies and blacks.

Half of Sup Forums lives there, so....

here's a quick rundown:
1/3 of the state is niggers
1/3 of the state is mexican
rest is a healthy mix of jews,bleeding heart liberals, muslims, communists and other degenerate scum

I’ve lived in Baltimore for about a year now and it’s about as shitty as any other city I’ve lived in. Lots of homeless and gays. Roads are mostly garbage. Gun rights blow cock.

The only thing I really like about the city is that it’s incredibly easy to get laid if you can tolerate the lib art school kids.

Idk what the job market is really like since I moved here to work as a civil servant in IT.

LOL shitlib center, you poor mother fucker. I go to the Hon for wine night. See ya round

Its okay, depends on where you live and what you make of it. i live in PG county, not bad. I have lived there my whole life as a white minority so im use to it but it may be a turn off if your not use to it. Anne Arundel county is very upscale and nice, would recommend moving there.

You could not have said it better. Thinking about putting up "It's Okay to be White" stickers just to see the backlash.

Central MD reporting

So many butthurt liberals here. Had schools literally close because people were pissed about the election.

Other than that a nice place to raise your kids. Great public and private schools.

>raising kids in a liberal shithole
>in 10 years: WHY DO MY KIDS HATE ME. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went to those liberal shit schools, my parents just taught me what it meant to earn your own money. It helped that they grew up dirt poor too.

My sister on the other hand... I can't wait till she realizes she can't live on 40% of her salary.

Maryland is a shit state run by liberal cock suckers who tax the crap out of you. Leaving this shithole

what can I say, it's the land of Mary