/CBTS/ #136: Godfather III

1. PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

Previously on /CBTS/ #134 →

>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

#135: (OP)
#134: → (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: →
#131: →
#130: →
#129: →
#128: →
#127: →
#126: →
#125: →
#124: →

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/off-asia-trump-staying-50929636
youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac&t=43
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE CURRENTLY IN THIS THREAD

THREAD WILL MOVE QUICKLY BECAUSE OF A SHILL INFLUX WITH THE PURPOSE OF HAVING THREADS END QUICKER TO PREVENT DISCUSSION, EXPECT TO BE HIT WITH BOTS. THE CLOSER WE GET THE MORE WE WILL BE SHILLED. THAT IS HOW IT WORKS.
DON’T STOP PUSHING, KEEP THROWING OUT IDEAS. IGNORE SHILLS IF YOU SEE THEM. TRY TO USE COMMON SENSE BUT JUST DO YOUR BEST.

is +++ merely accenting this is the happening? no other symbolism, just accenting.

Do not engage muh CERN trolls

I have #133 chached. thats the one that got 404d. worth anything?

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

(You)
(You)
PAY ATTENTION ANONS
>PAY ATTENTION ANONS
PAY ATTENTION ANONS
>PAY ATTENTION ANONS

SEE EYE A OPER8ORS NOW ROGUE
>SEE EYE A OPER8ORS NOW ROGUE
SEE EYE A OPER8ORS NOW ROGUE
>SEE EYE A OPER8ORS NOW ROGUE

Q POSTS

NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS

this is okay for now, but it will cause chaos eventually if non tripfags make OPS

NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
NEW OPS NEED TRIPS
>NEW OPS NEED TRIPS

Thanks for taking over!

WATCH THIS
>WATCH THIS
WATCH THIS
>WATCH THIS
WATCH THIS
>WATCH THIS

NEXT BREAD, CAN YOU INCLUDE A STANDALONE OF LAST Q POST?

The CERN bullshit isn't even creative. Judging by the spastic response to these threads I'd say were getting comfy

So if CERN isn't Alice could it be AL-ICE?

ICE? Something something Mexicans?

Sigh........ WATCH THIS NOW!

UPDATED Q COMMENTS THROUGH THREAD #126 (no new ones since then)

Someone played Zack calling AJ. Zack told us exactly whats happening and what to expect next.

Why does it get so shilly in here every time pic related is mentioned? Why was this scrubbed from the "Big Picture" posted in each one of these?

+++

I have my trip. I'll put it on to confirm myself whenever necessary.

OR YOU CAN FUCKING LISTEN TO HIM!?!?!?! youtube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0

fuck off with this shit.
aussie shitposters get cancer.
also checked.

Wow don't ever post Alex Jones again

Yemeni false flag imminent perped by rogue CIA operators

Someone want to start a circular flow diagram document in google drawings?

Ya Think?

Motivation for doubting/blackpilled anons

also OP there is a part at the end I wrote

>* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
>* Suggestions are always welcome.
use trips to build trust

Oh my bad. () We arrived at CERNposting because >Alice was you imbecile!!!! cern is connected because they need more uranium for "god particle" tests. cern is owned by rothschilds/swiss/templar knights vatican puppet. NK buys uranium from russia who bought it from USA. who then give's to vatican pedo daddy's knights templar/rothschilds/cern/ god particle makers.

But like usual we were distracted with rituals etc. Theres too much noise to signal ratio here.

who is traveling with Trump, is Q on AF1?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/off-asia-trump-staying-50929636

>
>Reminder:
> →
>(read all his posts in the thread)
>Womb of Artemis also important (very)
>Also:
> →

THANK YOU! was hard work for years to collect and connect. happy we can use it now for the good!
i got tons more about CERN i'm on it since 3 years. but i don't know what exactly to drop next.
it's very complex and it goes very dark...
Dark Matter, A.I. and the worst who's gonna come is Black Goo / Programmable Matter, Smart Dust, Morgellons, NanoBots, Nanotechnologies... but this is stuff after this storm.

i think for right now D-WAVE quantum computing could relevant. Cern, Facebook, Google, NASA etc. are using these and they are ALL connected! D-WAVE is key for A.I.

so give me a hint what could be important in this storm right now. which direction? Directed Energy Weapons (DEW), Geospacial, Quantum Computing??

This should be mandatory for ALL to watch.

>now

user, pls

I actually just finished reading #133(.5)
these breading are indeed moving way faster than usual such that i skipped 135 entirely. Shills or that speech got us riled up. Or a bit of both.

Until we get confirmation from Q here on Sup Forums, I don't buy for a second that he or she is in contact with Alex Jones. Approach with extreme skepticism.

Will do.

A lot of shills now

I will read tomorrow

stay safe anons

Use it when announcing fresh bread
>almost called you out like I did Logic a few threads back

who saved the pic an user posted a few times, it had a pic of a key and the CIA logo.
q said the key was in the graphic it might be that

Fuck EM.... They have it RIGHT HEREyoutube.com/watch?v=1yIq8PdAzQ0 AND THE IGNORE ME.

I've got to insist that, if not CERN, at least Switzerland will turn out to be important.
But I agree that we should be focusing now on Zach and AJ.

Fine but when the Yemeni (((nationals))) in the US start blowing your shit up, don't come crying here

Lots of planes in the sky in Omaha tonight. Makes me think Offut AFB is ramping activity

How bout you drop dead instead of your faggot disinfo

Fuck Alex Jones, fuck CERN and fuck white people. Get back on topic.

you forgot to mention... on the Titanic, 3 men were killed who opposed the FED. JP Morgan was then able to get the FED in place in USA. JP Morgan and CIA runs deep

Brilliant work!

not true. Q had one post in Calm Beforte the Storm 136

put your fucking shirt back on, Alex

I try not to be a tripfag unless necessary. But it's clearly necessary so I will keep it on.

Arrests will start happening. Rothchilds et al will feel threatened. Antifa type idiot groups will cause terrorism. Trump card is national emergency. Military will do massive round ups of anti american elements. Globalist web is dismantled everyone goes back to normal.

That same "Q" from #136 also called us "fags" later in the thread. Fake Q.

nigger who do you think you're talking to?

I didn't know that! Also, related to my prior question: what exactly is our job supposed to be right now?
>waking up normies to the reality that everything they know is a lie?

Like how RAND was just attacked and a day before he made a tweet suggesting the new Fed chair should do an audit

thanks for taking over!
RIDE THE TIGER
>RIDE THE TIGER
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Can someone post proof that theoriginal Q photo is the same location as the archive.is photo?

We have definitely nailed down the archive.is photo (taken by a tourist), but I'm not seeing the link to Q's photo yet.

EVERYONE READ THIS

LURKERS, NEWFRIENDS, EVERYONE

DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED. DO NOT GET SHILLED OR BLACKIPILLED.

WE ARE DOING VALUABLE WORK, YOUR CONTRIBUTION MATTERS. GOD BLESS US ALL

> (You)
>How bout you drop dead instead of your faggot disinfo

con grats you won a internship at the clinton foundation. gook luck...

When did this thread turn into /x/ ?
wasn't a bunch of shit supposed to happen the last few days ?

Are we at the point of conspiracy nutters where even though nothing predicted happened we came up with a zillion reasons why the rest is totally true? That's when things get fun. .

Hey guys can I LARP too?

The new fed chair is a Jesuit!
>In 1971, Powell graduated from Georgetown Preparatory School, a Jesuit university-preparatory school. He received a Bachelor of Arts in politics from Princeton University in 1975, where his senior thesis was titled "South Africa: Forces for Change."[7] In 1975-1976, he spent a year as a legislative assistant to Senator Richard Schweiker of Pennsylvania,[8][9] who ran an unsuccessful campaign for Vice President of the United States on a ticket with Ronald Reagan during the primary election in 1976.
Is this good or bad???

>alex jones will never call you a nigger on 4chinz

why live

STOP SPAMMING THIS - WE CAN SEE THE LINK YOU FAGGOTS!!!

X tier garbage are shills

Q is Trump.

Trump is the 43rd president (45 is only around because 2 presidents had nonconsecutive terms)

if a = 1 and z = 26, 43 = Q (43-26 = 17... 17 = Q)

T.Your Resident Expert

a

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
youtube.com/watch?v=lb13ynu3Iac&t=43

IGNORE CERN SHILLS

NOTHING IN Q DROPS LINKS TO CERN

DO NOT RESPOND

FILTER ALL CERN SHILLS

so is trump

FINE DAD QUIT YELLING AT ME

This?

Would it make sense to break this into two separate threads, one for meme generation and one for answer discovery?

What link?

shill profile
>50+ yo male
>hates job
>fucks kids
>forced to do this
>shitty at everything he does
>works saturdays
>hates parents

Put it in the bread if happens. Video posted today. Spread video on mainstream sites like FB Twitter with date it was uploaded. Easy proof it was false flag. If they try to take it down, it will backfire.

does anyone recognize the voice in the Alex Jones call?

It sounds really familiar to me, but... it's almost too retarded

I hope someone else recognizes it too. He has been on other radio shows in the past.... It's not worth bringing up if no one else recognizes the voice.

Support Separate Thread On This Alert!

Didn't line up to me, roads were wrong.

and so it begins

The shilling intensifies.

Is Hillary Clinton related to the Bush family... Are Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton distent cousins.

Someone purporting to be Military Intelligence posted here earlier today. Strongly recommend that Anons here read this MI officer's perspective as a reminder to FOCUS AND STAY ON TARGET. Stop getting sidetracked by CERN shills and focus on the breadcrumbs. Sup Forums is needed to explain the crumbs to the normies when SHTF.

Holy shit, if it's you please ignore haters and give us some. I was listening to Anthony Patch on Tesla vs. Einstein. FUcking rabbithole! The Plus Ultra/Tesla/Trump angle is really alluring so you could go there. I remember AJ saying to Joe Rogan that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump unveiled renewable energy sources.

And of course womb of artemis since probably HRC and BO and Merkel etc. would have ended their in their WW3 timeline.
Know anything about the meme that BO comes from Switzerland?

Yes, that is Q's original photo

Where is he proof that the archive.is linked photo (in the image) is the same location as Q's photo?

So whats the deal with the Jesuits? Whose side are they on?

>muh water filters
JUST

4 8 10 20
SA--> US --> Asia --> EU

It was proven several times, check the previous threads yourself, you lazy fuck

Been at this since day one. Went back to work today. Been catching up on the CBTS threads. First post of the night.

Is Q alluding that LV was a failed hit on DJT? Has anyone followed the flight logs of AF1 that day? Now we know what Godfather III is. God Bless Donald Trump.

ALICE does though. They need uranium apparently. However one would think that all uranium they need would come through legit means since they're so public. I would guess in that case that they're conducting experiments that aren't on the books, which honestly would not surprise me.

I dont' know man?!?!? i don't fucking know anymore

interesting side note:
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c

2:05 white hat???? long bake time?

Separate thread on this here. Needs visibility. Save lives!

THEY RESCUED THE KIDS
HOLY SHIT PRAISE KEK