Have you given up on me? Have you given up on Chaos...

Have you given up on me? Have you given up on Chaos? You used me to meme Trump into office and now you have stopped toadposting.

REPENT

>66
>22

Checked and Kekked!!

OP eternally BTFO.

Dwo not throw Kek on the backburner after using his magic. Kek remembers..

>77
NOICE!! PRAISE!!

>you will never roll repeating diigits for the chaos god

The magic we felt is fading.

If the digits are legit, Kek is entombed within the Great Pyramid.

Oh yeah bitch? If he wills it I will get those sweet sweet digits. It's up to him.

Esoteric Kekism is the Magick. The Kekistani branch was a psychops to degrade the magick.
Esoteric Kekism is alive and well.

three consecutive doubles so far. kek’s magic persists, but if he truly still had power, this post would be at least trips

Kek is real

Praise

Got gets for Gillespie winning election. Kek failed me.

What is he trying to tell us?

Fuck you I rode pepe this Halloween in the most liberal city ever(santa cruz). It was glorious.

kek is within us all

His power is as the cosmos, vast and unpredictable. Grant us your blessing, great one! Grant us darkness! Grant us chaos!

OP is a faggot.

>55

Checked and Kekked!!

Kek doesn't back Establishment peons no matter what get ya got.

Praise Barron Trump

only a fool would mistake intent-based posting foe chaos.

begoneTHOT

Never!

Praise the chaos God!

Checked

HE'S HERE

do not tempt kek, mortal.

Meme Trump into what we all wanted him to be and you can have the souls of myself and everyone on the board.

Damn it. Off by one digit. Oh well. At least make Barron our savior.

>the year of our Lord 2017
>impersonating Kek

Praise kek

(checked)

checked

There may be hope after all.

checked

Greetings user, from a few miles up the mtns.

(checked)
a sign will soon come

In chaos there is order. In order, chaos. Shemitah must end. Our age must dawn.

praise

this

Yes because leddit decided to appropriate the meme

>Have you given up on me?
Never
>Have you given up on Chaos?
You blessed us with some great happenings and forever we're grateful and thankful, We praised and you delivered.
>You used me to meme Trump into office and now you have stopped toadposting
Because of plebbit niggers

Ch-checked

Lemme try

checked

we got subverted by the shills and mass shootings

Praise kek, bring about the chaos of jailing all the pedos

mfw i fail

o fuck

you win

Nice double 45s

Amen to this.

The redpill we must take is that KEK's alter ego--KEK--will never go away. She is the weak, effeminate side of KEK, yet she is also an eternal force of time. KEK has taken over after the Trump victory, and her power has risen through the auspices of Sargon of Acuck (whoever came up with this name was obviously inspired by KEK, who is lurking in the shadows of threads like this one to regain his power). Sargon took a meaningful shitpost on Sup Forums of a well-meaning user and turned it into blasphemy against KEK. I am talking of course about Kekistan. It has taken KEK's power and diffused it to the alt-lite. It has turned KEK, a mystical force of natural time, and turned him into a brand through the trickery of KEK and her avatar, Sargon. Sargon is, of course, an atheist who believes in no higher power than man. This automatically blasphemes against KEK by saying that he is a false god. The digits in this thread, the digits I've witnessed, the digits you've witnessed, prove otherwise.

Just how do we defeat KEK and summon KEK to bring in the New Era? As I see it we have two options: 1) We retake Kekistan as we did Pepe. This is likely not to work as Kekistan is such a forced meme--unlike Pepe who is a truly organic meme. The only way I see this working is if we follow user's original plan--buying an island, naming it kekistan, and turning it into a fascist republic. 2) We destroy Kekistan and Sargon of Acuck

very comfy

don't force it, the digits will flow

how could we ever doubt you?
meme magic is real magic

O fug
Chekem

HA HA 420 PRAISE IT BUDDEHS.

Praise

CEASE AND DESIST DEMAND
In accordance with Title 17 of the United States Code and International Copyright Standards

TODAY

Re: undefined

Dear ANONYMOUS:

This communication details a cease and desist notice by MAT FURIE. If you are represented by legal counsel, please direct this letter to your attorney immediately and have your attorney notify me of such representation. I am writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of my PEPE, FROG: 'undefined' infringes upon my exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

I am the owner of a copyright in various aspects of undefined. Under United States copyright law, my copyrights have been in effect since the date that undefined was created. All copyrightable aspects of undefined are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to my attention that you have been copying undefined. I have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States's copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504###, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of up to $30,000 per work, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of "willful infringement." Based upon the foregoing, I demand that you immediately (i) cease and desist your unlawful duplication of undefined and (ii) promptly communicate your assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of my copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, I am entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of "willful infringement" and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement.
If you or your attorney have any questions please contact me directly.

MAT FURIE

fuck u fgt

Niceu desu

Indeed. We truly live in the best timeline.

K den

>please contact me directly
OK, please give a contact phone number and a mailing address.

What is being accomplished by posting dank pepes in a hugbox KEK worship thread? We must reclaim KEK's power from the alt-lite and destroy Sarcuck of Acuck