80,000 people support this degeneracy

>80,000 people support this degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson_Jr.#Health_issues.2C_criminal_investigation.2C_and_resignation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll only accelerate things faster.

Just voting in virtue and emotion. I bet over half of the people that voted for her couldn’t describe her platform if they didn’t have google in front of them.

this politics is such a fucking joke now

Half would be fucking generous.

>couldn’t describe her platform
its a black guy in a dress

all that is needed for the identity politics party

RIP DNC

she's not black

Looked white to me.

>there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet.

im off to the nearest mosque lads

This is what I don't get, everyone who thinks Trump is mentally ill, now supports an actual mentally ill person. Our politics are too far gone, RIP America, Press F to pay respects.

He's confusing him with the other man wearing a dress who was elected in Minnesota I believe. He is black.

getting my nut bags mixed up, think some city counsel tyranny got elected too

Wow, had no clue about that one. The fuck is wrong with this country?

>first out trans person

fuck, they are really grasping at straws

America dying like a cancer patient in the last stages is something boi.

Im comfy, whos with me ?

What the fuck is the first "out" trans person mean? Are there some that are passing that we don't know about?

Two trannies were elected.

Virginia is THAT fucked.

C L O W N W O R L D

Sup Forums got way too comfortable with Trump winning thanks entirely to the Electoral College.

Checked. I don't think they know what they've done.

Obamas top Michael.

we tried to save Virginia boys

the thumbnail looked like two people. but when i opened it there was four.

>too much of a coward to face the disgust regular people have for people like him

>Woman gets a seat in government
>It's a man

lol "her" I'm glad the penis came off.

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Fundies like Bob Marshall are becoming so unelectable that even trannies can beat them. Get some new Republican candidates in there who don't just pander to the religious right and then maybe they'll do better at winning elections.

Fuck I'm starting to think islam is right

welcome to Weimerica!

>paying attention to women
kek

Its about history and culture.

>this politics is such a fucking joke now
was it ever not?

Stop indulging this guy's delusions

You're thinking of the other tranny we elected tonight.

>80,000

More like 80,001. Nut up and take the acceleration pill you fucking pussies. The sooner this degenerate, piece of shit country collapses the sooner we can build something better from the ashes.

...Never forget it was your stupid, borderline retarded great grandfathers who destroyed the last, best hope for the white race during WW2 (Germans and Japanese). The steaming turd that is this world started when they fell for crude propaganda and succumbed to their most violent urges. My only hope is that each and every WW2 veteran is rotting in some filthy nursing home being physically abused by spics and niggers, before each and every last one of theme descends into hell to suffer for eternity. It's the future they chose.

>encouraging mental illness and killing the unborn are good things in 2017

where did everything go so wrong?

>trans woman

>becomes something ordinary people can be

>this is somehow special

Exactly this. I used to try and prevent it, and now I push for accelerationism.

>she

>think
*know

>first
Why is this still being pushed?
NOT.
THE.
FIRST.

>I am wearing the uniform of a rebel faction that attempted to break up the country we live in, respect me!

>implying that the collapse of the west started in ww2
>not ww1
w r o n g

Not elected because of her politics but because of virtual signalling. Not to mention that it is mentally ill and needs to be treated rather than promoted.

It means people are willing to vote for one. This is progress

This. What nu-Sup Forums doesn't realize (and won't until it's too late) is that Trump and the Recucklicans were the last chance for white men. Literally the last fucking stand. And we fucked it all up. Not a single significant thing is happening. We'll see some shitty tax cuts for billionaires and a piece of shit healthcare bill that makes the healthcare companies billions and probably some pointless foreign war where dumb white rednecks get btfo as usual.

In 20 years or less the Dems will have the demographic majority in this country and will slowly implement every single last Commie thing they can come up with. Niggers, spics, and mudslimes will flood into every white country by the hundreds of millions until we all live in a apocalyptic negrofied wasteland.

All because white men couldn't stop being cucks for 5 minutes to get shit done when they finally had the fucking power to do something. Whites will scream and wail and cry for salvation to Jesus as we are all brutally genocided like in South Africa and Jesus won't answer, because he's a shitskin bullshit false prophet.

Pic related: the future for whites everywhere

I just don't fucking understand. How this MAN with a mental illness "celebrated"? Is his mental illness cool? Trendy? An achievement? What the living fuck Sup Forums.?

Help me see what they see.

who was the first?

I can't wait for Brianna Wu to win her election. It'll be so refreshing to see a transwoman broadcast for all of white America to see, representing the Democrats no less

The dude is going to be a massive failure. He's 26 years old, you think he's going to be prepared to face the pressure of public office?

>26 years old

I agree you fucking niggerfaggot, but WW2 was the first war where the masses had widespread access to information and could have used it to make the sensible decision to NOT genocide their own fucking race for war profiteers and global banking cartels.

Thank fuck. We're accelerating into the brick wall at the end. The Midwest should come out only mostly molested.

Are the mentally ill actually allowed to be elected? Like can you have a governor with bipolar disorder? That's insanity.. No pun intended.

Islam ain't right but we really do need white sharia.

lmao the end is fucking nigh

>Trans woman
>Woman

One more economic downturn and things get REALLY fun

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

>40% suicide rate
and that's for private individuals living their lives day to day, not those under constant scrutiny of public office

No. It's the beginning.

>her

>what is a trans person?
>"it is a man that is a woman"
>???
>"err, I mean it's a man that was a woman"
>oh, you mean h- she changed her mind?
>"no, she's always been a woman, mentally, not physically"
>oh, how is that determined?
>"that's how she feels"
>so you're saying h- she's physically a man who feels like a woman even though h- she's never physically been a woman?
>"she's physically a woman now"
>wow, you altered her dna and gave her a working uterus? that's ama-
>"we inverted her penis"
Whether or not gender of the brain could be physically determined is irrelevant to the fact that "sex change" operations are performed without any such varification. Definitely some kind of subversion

What Sup Forums should have seen from the get go that the billionaire, lifelong friend of democrats with LITERAL JEWS IN HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, who promised nothing but luke-warm civic nationalist measures was not the next Adolf.

Welp, kikes win again i guess. You're all retarded and i hate you.

It feels good, doesn't it? We can see the bridge is out, we tell them, and their response is to laugh in our faces for being crazy. Then they accelerate it to mock us, and we're careening towards a free-fall that is completely beyond our control. And most of us don't even care anymore.

Well, two trannies got elected. How hard would it drive the point home if one of them commits suicide while in office?

>elected a 26 year old for no other reason than being a trap
This’ll go well

Jesse Jackson, Jr. is bipolar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Jackson_Jr.#Health_issues.2C_criminal_investigation.2C_and_resignation
>On June 10, 2012, Jackson took a medical leave of absence from the House, citing exhaustion.[104] On July 11, 2012, Jackson's office said he was being treated for a mood disorder at a residential treatment facility. His office denied speculation that he was being treated for alcoholism.[105][106] On August 13, 2012 it was confirmed by numerous news outlets that Jackson was being treated for bipolar disorder.

>In October 2012, federal prosecutors and FBI agents in Washington, D.C. investigated Jackson for alleged financial improprieties, including possible misuse of campaign funds.[108][109] Sixteen days after being re-elected to another term, Jackson resigned effective on November 21, 2012, citing his health problems and acknowledging the ethics investigations.

Never forget that all of this degeneracy and the fall of our civilization is because we gave women autonomy and they are feminizing everything with feelz. We didn't learn from every other fucking empire that fell this way and you'd think prohibition would be the last time we made that mistake again, but nooooo....

embarrassing for the people of Virginia honestly

She will swear an oath on the Bible, proving that she is a liar.

Trannys on suicide watch.

>people
Bots

Trump was a meme for lulz, people who actually thought he would do shit were retarded. No one who won would do anything different than the status quo anyway, either the same republican bullshit of cronyism or the democrat sucking faggot dick and giving shit away to poor retards, middle productive class loses either way.

THIS. A visit to the purgatory America calls geriatric and long term care is an eye-opener. They really did this to themselves.

>New libtarded government sworn into NZ today
>They are bragging about how many brown people are in the cabinet positions.

Politics is a joke now. I cant even be bothered with any of it.

Two got elected? One was in VA, where was the other?

Guaranteed one of them ends in suicide within a few years.

>status quo
hence why youre so triggered about Trump

got it

>she

>beat a guy who campaigned on "I FUCKING HATE FAGS HANG EM HIGH FUCK FAGS" like Sup Forums would

Yea that's great... I'm sure he won't make an ass of himself.

You might want to regurgitate that black pill, and get to work yourself, friendo.

That's the problem with leftists. Beat them? A minor setback. They always play the long game. Carefully pull strings behind the scenes and wait until the twisted rotten seeds they have planted blossom into toxic fruit. There were plenty of warning signs all throughout the last century and people were too complacent, due to, surprise surprise, leftist strategies to keep the sheeple sedated, to ever see it coming.

I may not be white but I sure as hell feel sorry for the genuinely good ones I have met in the past.

The US joining stopped the Soviet advance. Things might be worse.

It was the cucks they elected not the soldiers who followed orders. There was no internet. How were they to know?

We'll be alright, thanks for the support brother. We got a little thing called the 450 million.

I saw it and I warned nu-Sup Forums repeatedly. The problem with the far right is that they're retards and failed men. The far right in America is now 150+ years old and they have accomplished absolutely ZERO.

I actually voted for Hillary. I believe the only strategy now is to accelerate the collapse as quickly as possible while we still have the men to fight and rebuild something from the ashes.

Trump is exactly like you said: a plant, and the brainlets of Sup Forums and white males everywhere fucking fell for it. I'm excited about his first really really big betrayal...I bet it will be amnesty for 800,000 DACA shitskins...When that happens Sup Forums will finally realize just how bad they fucked up.

THE STATE OF VIRGINIA, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Looks like someone is a little buttengorged

Just start mass-mailing plastic dialators to her Congressional office. If they have to explain this "terrible harassment" they'll need to explain SHE STILL HAS A FESTERING OPEN WOUND SHE CALLS A CUNT.

No, I think you're wrong.

Most of them can probably say what her platform was because she literally only had 1 platform: fix the highway in town

all politics is local, remember that

holy fuck are they filming Alien vs Predator 4 down there?

Yeah. I take great pleasure in their suffering. On a related note, I get to work in a job dealing with finance for businesses.

I always deny critical financial life support to companies filled with boomers and their parents, and give it to some piece of shit start-up filled with millennials and entitled Gen-X faggots. The thought of the boomers and their parents losing their livelihood and having their retirements destroyed fills me with joy.

>her opponent was a fucking 26 year old retarded meme spouter

woah

Actually, ever since that bot pattern checking website Botcheck.me came out, I've been running a lot of non-checkmarked, hyper-liberal accounts through it. Half of them are bots. So if they're running content bots putting out the type of 'viral' content that gets 5,000 likes on a regular basis, why wouldn't the likes be bots as well?

>her

>VA is on its way to becoming NY/CA-tier

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FAGS.

>not the soldiers who followed orders

Ahh yes, once again with the whole "white men love to follow the rules instead of using their brains for five minutes" excuse. You know that if you follow the rules to your doom rather than look out for your people you're a: cuck, coward, weakling, and an idiot.

Those traits are the hallmarks of the modern white man. I blame Christianity and 2000 years of dysgenic breeding really.

>>Bu-but I was just doing what Pastor told me too! I had no idea that importing 200 million shitskins into my white country would be bad?! How is this my fault? I know!! I'm going to blame women and Jews for my total inability to show intelligence and foresight!!!

I appreciate the thought but as I said before, the long game is being played and unless there is real and true change and not just empty words blown by any hot-aired blowhard in politics or here on Sup Forums. Nothing will really change unless true action takes place.