Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota
usa.caagearup.com/roni-civilian-pistol-carbine-conversion-c-g2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Need a license to purchase firearms in my state, which I'm going to get in the next few weeks.

I'm poor

wow user, that's tactical as fuck
do you know the hand signals to say that the room is clear and shit?

BULLSHIT

you can build an AR for 400 right now

Because I'm a slavboo at heart and the AR platform is objectively worse

Have a shotgun for home defense. Model 870. Less worry about wall skip and over penetration.

Chance of using that 3ver

Will most likely get u killed or in jail

N1

Because I'm not a fucking pussy.
Fuck guntards.

Have you been watching TYT or some bullshit? .223 out of an AR-15 penetrates less through walls than 12g buckshot.

Educate yourself for fucks sake.

This is a pic of Devon Kelly's gun from facebook. The church shooter.

Because I have one of these.

>license
You mean Conceal Carry, right?
What state?

#4 Buckshot has gel penetration of 14.5 inches, average male human chest is 10 inches. Average depth of penetration on a person is different from gel as it is a soft tissue replication and usually fares much less actual depth. Yes if I hit a wall without hitting the target, a person then there is usually penetration of up to 6 drywall sheets that are spaced a few inches apart from one another. However it's incredibly unlikely you will miss your target with a shotgun. Get bent you nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota
You'll note the 4 stars say that some dealers might require a permit. All of them near me do.

Because I can just early call the police and they will instantly arrive, stop the threat, and protect my life

Because I can just easily call the police and they will instantly arrive, stop the threat, and protect my life

>Yes if I hit a wall without hitting the target, a person then there is usually penetration of up to 6 drywall sheets that are spaced a few inches apart from one another.

Which is far more than 55gr .223, as proven time and time again in many videos on youtube.

>However it's incredibly unlikely you will miss your target with a shotgun.

LOL. Again, watch some youtube videos or try it yourself. The spread on a shotgun in a home defense situation is barely more than a few inches, which in the scheme of things isn't much compared to an AR-15, which can fire MUCH faster and have MUCH more accurate follow up shots.

It sounds like you get your gun information from TYT or video games. Sad!

Just drive to another state and buy whatever you want. You don't need a permit/license to own.

Needing one for buying is borderline unconstitutional.

Wrong post retard.

I have used a shotgun. I was a door kicker for 8 years. Suck my dick faggot.

>pic related

would this work

>carrying around mannlicher magazines instead of just more clips

Agreed on unconsitutionality. Alas I was a libfag only a year and a half ago. It took awhile to get myself sorted out. Going back to school, getting in shape, and saving up money to boot even with a shit job. I was 350lb, lost 40lbs in the past 2 months, and am starting a more hardcore regimen in the next few days. I've been glad my car died, forced me to get even more active.

You are retarded.

Wow. So much aggression. What is so bad in your life that you feel the need to lash out to some stranger calling you on your ignorance?

Do you want to make some warm milk and have a talk?

Respected, man. I've been having good success with low carb. I get Atkins meals from the frozen food section. Weight loss has been mostly fat and not atrophying muscle. I'm 6'2" and went from 280 to 220 since March. Now going to start lifting heavy to grow.

1) cant afford one
2)it is safe where i live so fuck it. I dont go to church or school or anything so im good.

Because overarming yourself is retarded. It just starts an arms race and makes everyone unsafe, obviously.

Because I live in NYC...

I would be angry too if my country produced god tier AKs and I couldn’t buy any.

AR-15s are overrated. They are bulky and do jam.

The best defense is situational awareness. Eliminating the element of surprise can sometimes stop an attack/intrusion. Dogs are very good at this at home.

Public:
Conceal carry is good but only use as the very last resort. Carry bear spray or mace for the "can't shoot" situations.

Home:
German Shepherd, alarms, shotguns are by far the best close range at home defense weapon - and the closer to improved cylinder, the better.

Support your military

are you retarded?

I prefer booby traps for home defence.

As a grenade yes.

Not that user, but I can't afford 400. I managed to swing 200. And so I have a Hi Point prollem solva.

>Because I can easily call the police, they can call an ambulance to haul my dead body, a short while later the shitskin deputy returns to lift my shit because he knows no ones home.

Despite how stupid that is, it's actually the best pro gun control argument I've heard from a meme flag. So congrats I guess

I do, built it myself because I am not a faggot.

I do.

Not even my baddest bitch sonny jim.

Not an argument.

9mm

I have an SKS but I'm too busy saving money.

Because even though I live in a constitutional carry state (ID), I just moved into a new home and am living paycheck-to-paycheck until December.
Gonna build one or two from parts + 80% lower over some weekends in the spring though. Any recommendations for scopes?

Too young.

Mag purse.

Because Curtis Lee Cameron stole mine. Colt rifle model with walnut stock and forearm, no forward assist.

AR-15 is a shit platform.

I do

Depending on the length,twist of barrel and target range, you migh be happier with a red dot and magnifier. Trijicon and EOTech are good brands. You are paying for the quality of the glass, it is noticeable between cheap and pricey.

I'm not angry.
Again, fuck guntards.

>Why don't you own an AR-15
because sometimes I get sad

I'm too poor to even bother checking if I could get one in Finland.

Pathetic larpers.

I can't see why it wouldn't

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense
Because I own an ar10, cause im not a fag.

You think you're a fucking warriors, don't you?

Because I have an AK style rifle instead. Also 2 shotguns and 3 handguns.

You cannot even protect your society from niggers.

Meme-15

Pathetic, pathetic creations...

Got an AR and AK. Feels good man.

what length barrel? auto sear?

You deserve to suffer, to fear. You deserve it all.

Thanks for the suggestions. Looking for moderate to long range, going to get an extended barrel with a little more twist. Have had great experience with Trijicon in the past with my friend's rifles, is EOTech on-par?

>i do

and i don't own some fagpulled crap either

C L I P S
L
I
P
S

I do.

>not an argument
>nöt än ärgüment
>ñö† äñ ärqüwëñ†

>
>>"carrying around mannlicher magazines instead of just more clips"

Fucking nice, user.

Whats the most reliable and customizable platform?

Look at me flag you cunt

M1A. Don't need customization when the rifle is already perfect.

That's fair, I suppose you don't fix what ain't broke

>M1A.
Sks better

That's fucking awesome. Hearty chuckle.

I was also looking at the H&K 416 with a 16.5" barrel. How does that stack up against an AR-15 with the same barrel length?

bait

no way does /k/ approve of this right?

Because Guns kill people duh.
Banning guns can solve the homocide shooting problems.
No guns= no crazy gunman and no terrorists.
Look at Australia, Government banned guns. No crime ever since

This 100%. Look at the UK! Since they started binning those breadknives and giving away those guns, total crime rate is at an all-time low!

>sks better than an m1a

Holy shit /nogunz/ detected

fuck off and kys proxy faggot that cunt howard banned guns for different reasons

16" barrel.
Glock 17 in CAA Roni C-G2.
usa.caagearup.com/roni-civilian-pistol-carbine-conversion-c-g2

.308 master race

>obviously.
Evidence user? I'm not up to speed with this claim.

EOTech is good but they did have a recall recently. Look into .308/7.62 if you want to shoot longer range. Some states also require use of ammunition at least .3 to hunt with, the 5.56/.233 isn't legal to use.

I took your advice. He went for my wife so I shot both of them. Two for one!

Because it's just a .22
Try stopping a moose or bear with it. Everyone should have a Tigr9.

or a nigger on crack

I meant 5.56/.223 and fat fingered.

>Be American
>Fire 5.56 in semi-auto

>Be FINN
>Fire 7.62 in full auto
Why are americns so weak?

too many jews and liberals.

>AR15
>license
WUT

No one said we don't. haha

i was a slavaboo fanboy but got rid of muh aks and 11ty billion rounds. kept a m44 moist nugget though. fun gun!
AR is where is at. simple,modular,parts errywhere,superior ballistics,light,sexy,etc,etc,etc