We need to cut apart Virginia and annex the west part into west Virginia

We need to cut apart Virginia and annex the west part into west Virginia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPdOZbyzbw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXATjvr_rl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. We should just split apart every state into red and blue sections and combine the red ones into one big state. It'll have like 50 reps in the House!

>turn West Virginia into an even bigger retard state

Good idea user!

Hey while you're at it let's just combine the North west part of North Carolina with it too so we can all know where the biggest concentration of retarded Americans are north of the Mississippi!! #democracy #maga

!!!!!!

and 2 senators dumfag

No. My idea doesn't change the total number of states or the amount of red states that get senators.

North Korea/South Korea = North Koreans are shot trying to jump the wall

West Germany/East Germany = East Germans are shot trying to jump the wall

Cuba/America = Cubans are shot trying to jump the wall

Venezuela/Anywhere = Venezulans are shot trying to jump the wall

WEST VIRGINIA/EAST VIRGINIA = WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

you said
>combine the red ones into one big state

This one big state would get 2 senators. All of the other states, now 100% democrat because you took the red parts out, would have a combined 50 senators, all democrat. Sure, you might rule the house, but the senate would be 50-2 in favor of democrats (math not including outliers like alaska, etc).. more realistically you'd have like 40-10.

I didn't say that. Read IDs you stupid fucking newfag.

Idiot. We need to split the state of Virginia into :
1. South Virginia
2.East Virginia
3.Central Virginia
4.North Virginia
5. Central West Virginia
6.West Virginia( annexes the panhandle)
This gives us far more political power than your autistic idea.

hush ngr

point still stands

>Unironically supporting gerrymandering

No, we need NoVA to fuck off and become their own state with DC and have West Virginia reunite with us

My family is just going to move. We planned on
it awhile ago. VA is too far gone. Keep the Poos
Allahs, and MS13...oh and the child sex trafficking

This state is evil.

also i was here before there were id tags kinderfag

I'm sure you were buddy. Doesn't change the fact that you're a moron.

Vaginia, Sweden of the South.

No, make central VA its own state for +2 senators heh

Much butthurt, I feel in you, young Skywalker.

What we need to do is get to work on Virginia beach/Hampton area to counter Arlington.

Either that or just nuke NOVA

west virgina is solid red tho

this would just make west virgina less red and virgina more blue

you brainlet

It would also increase West Virginia's population giving them more electoral votes meaning Republican candidates running for president get more guaranteed electoral votes.

No. I left out where all the blue comes from in Virginia. It would just leave the already blue virginia blue and keep west virginia red, and also probably give them a bit more representation in the electoral college, helping red presidents.

the democraft strategy of taking urban areas and filling the inner cities with illegals/niggers/immigrants to control the state is really starting to piss me off

How do they do that? Most illegals I know live in the suburbs, and the blacks moved to what became the ghettos 50-100 years ago.

Which part is Chris Chan in? Because we need to sterilize that part and SEGA should pay for it.

better a moron than a nigger like you

Charlottesville, where Richard Spencer did his gay little rally the most likely fucked this election

It will all be one sprawling dystopian supercity too. Just watch what they have planned for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEPdOZbyzbw

CWCville baby

>most likely fucked this election
>a dead commie fucked this election

If it did, Virginia really does deserve to lose its dixie status until they wage mass genocide on their DC population

>retarded Americans
>"north of the Mississippi"

I agree. MD and West VA should become on as they're both nigger/spic hell holes that need to be 75% gassed in the long run

Stay mad Trumpfags.

>on
one*

Sure, then the state will go red again in a presidential election.

lol nova is the most soulless region of the country

I didn't ask what someone thinks will happen, I asked what actually had happen.

all government leaches

RURAL

Oh, you were actually being serious? The "illegals you know" all live in the suburbs so that must be what's happening?

Here's Washington DC. The surge in Hispanic population from virtually none to 10% in 40 years is actually rather small here compared to most cities because of the number of white professionals who stuck around. But the increase in population is no joke. In Chicago, there are now more Hispanics than blacks even. These are census numbers which count illegals, mind you -- and those are the same numbers that are used for the distribution of congressional seats and the like.

Also, as a side note, welcome to Sup Forums, please enjoy your stay.

>backwards, inbred rural shitholes voted republican

Color me shocked

washington dc includes the surrounding areas, known as "DMV" you should pull up the stats for those areas while you're at it

More than that, the US needs to balkanize. Seriously. Aside from few scan pockets in the interior, the majority of these liberal shitlords live in coastal areas. Let them have it.

How will we compete in the International scene if we start splitting states like candy? Not even for empire. Simply for the sake of survival. Italy was was ravaged with centuries of war after as the roman empire fell. If America falls, the world will be ravaged by war.

You don't realize there are Nation States out there who still hold grudges from the shit we did last century??? From the shit we are doing now? You don't realize how important America is for whatever peace we currently maintain. Gulag our more recent weak cultural figures if you have to; gulag those who make us weak. But dividing america sounds like something (((they))) would do.

They would love a divided America which they could easily conquer. A divided Virginia wouldn't even have a capable army of its own. Neither would many other states. You can't even begin to fathom how fucked in the ass you will be if we start secession. This isn't the 1700/1800s anymore, faggot. The world is smaller than it was 300 years ago. The U.S breaking off like some gay, failed marriage is not a joke.

This proves you're not an America. Your a shill, jew, faggot. FUCK YOU

How about we just realize how unhealthy we are being and try to be rational?

But then your crime per capita would shoot through the roof

>You can't even begin to fathom how fucked in the ass you will be if we start secession

I literally do not give a fuck. This country is a goddamn mess. It needs to break up.

The whole fucking reason countries exist is because group of people A do not share the ideals and values as group of people B. So each group carves out their own little piece of territory and so long as you stay on your side of the fence, all is well.

But when you FORCE group of people A and B to live together, as the USA has done, you get conflict. That conflict will eventually erupt into war. If we do not split up, and soon, Civil War 2.0 will make Civil War 1.0 look like a fucking day at the park.

Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a solution.

I'm getting to the point where I can't fucking stand to live in this suburban sprawl corporate hellhole. This country, hell the whole fucking world, is becoming more and more soulless as the days go by.

shut up slutcox

I literaly don't get why we have to have a governor of one party for blue and reds.

why not just have a red governor represent all the red and a blue governor represent all the blues.

same with all other elections,make both sides happy and divide taxes that way as well?

democracy is antiquated

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXATjvr_rl4

The US is not a democracy.

yeah it's a corporation