Hoboken, New Jersey elects first Sikh mayor

It’s at this point even the most rabid liberal has to know they’re only electing trans and Muslims for the sake of electing trans and Muslims

WH*TE PEOPLE ARE A DISCRACE

geez almost as if most americans arent racist

it's okay to be a sikh mayor

sikh bro

>Muslims
Sikh are pretty fucking not Muslim. They actually enjoy killing muzzies, believe it or not.

Sikhs are cool. They get to carry badass little daggers, are moral and peaceful, and are in constant war with the mudslimes.

Honestly the whitest arabs to ever exist desu

now if only someone taught then to keep their shoes on in restaurants and to not shit in american streets ty

freedom was a mistake.

At least you won't have Muslim problems.

Sikhs are the best minority, I'm fine with this. It's our shitty new banker fuck of a governor I'm annoyed about. Fucking degenerate potheads are all excited about their weed, the bastards.

Can you read? He's a sihk you fuckwit

If he draws common cause with Muslims you'll know he's fake.

so, what is wrong with a healthy mayor?
jersey with your smells and your bon jovi, you always have to be different now don't you?

Its time to admit Sikhs are bro tier

Sikhs are more white than most white people desu senpai.

they're Indo-Aryan

Sikhs are Ok, they hate Mussies too

Designated shitting streets in Muslim neighborhoods.

sikhs are bro-tier

it was a forced meme on Sup Forums so it must be true

>Calling a sikh a muslim

This is why im glad le 56 is dawning on America

my best friend in high school was a sikh. they are good people.

Sikhs arent Muslims mouth breather

t. Not even a fucking Sikh and know theyre badass

>flag
Checks out

>2017
>hating on Sikhs
Historically, Sikhs slaughtered the fuck out of Muslims. Sikhs have also actually assimilated into American culture, while retaining their religious beliefs. They make good neighbors. They also all carry daggers for self-defense, and a Californian Sikh sued the California government for denying him an AR-15 since he needed it to defend his family under the precepts of his religion.

Did the joke just fly over your head or what?

Well my bad then for being unaware of the correct terminology. Either way Sikhs are cool

They still do not belong, no matter how (((bro-tier))) they are.

Aren't most middle eastern/eastern religious heads actually pretty conservative?

>first sikh elected official
>first openly trans elected official
>first nigger trans elected official
>like 19 more gay and lesbian representatives

My God... it's started, hasn't it? The jews are kicking it into overdrive. Holy shit imagine 2020

Aren't they the ones with the flying carpets as well? Shit is cash.

Sikh's are awesome. This is not controversial. They are not Muslim. In fact many hate Muslims as they are Indian.

It did, been on attack mode all night user -_-

Good. Sikhs are awesome. Pro family. Hate mudslimes. Carry a fucking dagger. Intelligent. Not easily triggered.

Sikhism is the one religion I can respect

No homo

>Anonymous (ID: 3Xs7BMit) 11/08/17(Wed)00:58:32 No.1485
Jesus christ, the cuckery in this thread. what happened to white rule, who cares if sikhs are "not as bad" if they're still bad?

Is this some shillery right now or what

This, except they're not really Arab shit head.

Muslims BTFO

>Honestly the whitest arabs to ever exist desu

Not Arab at all. They speak Punjabi, an Indo-European language, and are genetically closer to Russians than to Arabs.

this

I don't give a shit how bro tier Sikhs are. They aren't white. When the white ethnostate state is established all you Sikh loving race traitors can go live with them in diversity land

>-_-

go back to hitting up girls who want nothing to do with you on facebook

>imagine 2020
The republicans run Trump again, and the dems put up a genderfluid otherkin transblack bisexual demiogre. It'll be a close one.

They're not bad. That's the fucking point.

this night just keeps getting better

this. only acceptable answer. look at Canada and London and then come back to me on how this is "ok" or progressive

Its hilarious how much memes influence you people

Not white=bad

in terms of political majority, at least

>2199
>Earth Gov. elects Kar'Narr from dimension XY1L3 as Head of Galactic Senate

Good

don't lump a sihk in with the rest of those butt bandits

kek faggots

Ignoramus.

arab is not an ethnic group r*tard

also sikhs are bro-tier they hate muslims just like (((us)))

I see nothing wrong with this.

>Sikhs universally despise Muslims
>Liberals still worship them because they're brown and now elect them to public office for the same reason
I ain't even mad

Okay let me make a Facebook first senpai

>not understanding what memes are
gtfo

>Sikh's
>Muslim

I hate to go full leaf, but Sikh's are bro-tier

>still dreaming of a resurgence of white rule in America in current year

I envy your imagination, it must be wonderful.

>Jesus christ, the cuckery in this thread. what happened to white rule, who cares if sikhs are "not as bad" if they're still bad?
The real battle right now is the one of culture, not skin color.
We need allies in our fight against [[[the elite]]] and the terrorists, and Sikhs are a natural enemy to both, whilst having no problems assimilating into our culture.

All I can say is thank goodness. It's about time America realized that it's 2017.

That's totally Sikh, bro.

False dichotomies and black-and-white thinking are the signature of a small mind.

don't worry islam will soon take over and we will thrown all of them out of tall buildings

I hope all this bro tier stuff is just ironic. Sikhs are still turds even if they are less smelly turds than Arabs are. You should never choose brown when white is an option

why are there so many sikh shrills on pol

We need to spread awareness and fact as quickly as possible. We need to loose our messages upon the normie masses. I don't see why that isn't more of a priority around here.

If I'm going to be on the same side of the argument as this much faggotry I'd rather change sides, thanks.

they arent bad just because theyre shitskins you fucking retard, they have an entire religion based around murdering muslims

I wonder if any of you shitlords bothered to look at what party he belongs to. Bro tier my ass

>whilst having no problems assimilating into our culture.
You know, they really don't. They're monotheists who place a high value on martial virtue, they endorse heterosexuality and monogamy, they have a strong work ethic, they're basically Anglo Saxon Protestants from a couple generations ago, back when we didn't fuck around.

I fucking hate them, by the way, I work in an industry where I have to deal with a lot of motherfuckers named Singh and in financial matters, they're basically kikes. But I respect them.

based my fellow kekistani we need more brown people to fight against the elites and the muslims who wants to have shakira law and kill homos

thank G-D bro-tier sikhs are here for us let's open the borders

threadly reminder that SIKHS are TRASH
also well done on your MUSLIM FUCKIN MAYOR, burgerlards

Sikhs hate Muslims to begin with because the Muslims tortured their gurus back in the day. They wear that dagger for a reason, it's an honest-to-god defensive sidearm for shanking mudslimes when they start shit, with Sikhs or anyone else.

>turban'd sikh
so...they've had unturbaned sikh mayors?
also...
>trimmed beard
DEGENERACY

So New Jersey is like Canada now?

Sikhs are cool

>are a natural enemy to both, whilst having no problems assimilating into our culture

I have a genuinely hard time believing that. Indian-blooded individuals as well as Arabs are nonconformists.

>The real battle right now is the one of culture, not skin color.

Race IS culture

Explain how this is a false dichotomy, and how any of the posts here are not black-and-white

Pretentious vague bullshit that throws in a buzzword or two for legitimacy is the signature of a mind of varying size that needed to feel bigger without even trying to prove jack shit

Pretty much this. In a world where the west wasn't dying it might not be that big a deal, but look no further than london and you'll see why this is no bueno. no matter how much of a "false dichotomy" that is this. memes are for the purposes of rejecting unjust reality, not inverting it, ignore this idiot
who probably thinks memes are the literal work of god or some shit

nice numbers but shouldn't you be agreeing with me based on that flag

Except they always side with leftist parties in the West.

Fail.

Freedom of religion -> give rifles

Not a bad play.

If he's Sikh, why doesn't he go to the doctor?
Haha I'm just kidding New Jersey is fucked.

For hundreds of years people became Sikh by the Guru washing his feet and having people drink his dirty foot water.

Sihks side with far-left parties in the Anglosphere, you retard.

A Sihk is the candidate for NDP in Canada.

If they were true nationalists, they'd stay in India and fight the Pakis and other muzzies there. Instead, they come here to be leeches.

Sikhs are just as bad as Muslims, because they are both an unattractive race. I don't care how "based" they are, they're all ugly and I don't want them in the US

>If they were true nationalists, they'd stay in India and fight the Pakis and other muzzies there. Instead, they come here to be leeches.

This

>Sihks side with far-left parties in the Anglosphere, you retard.

this

Reminder that non-whites are only /ourguys/ when they're not in our countries. Otherwise they're de facto allies with the Jews.

>Sikh in India fighting Muslims
Bro-tier.

>Sikh in America voting for gibs
An enemy.B

Don't sikhs hate muslims?

>"Well done" for voting in some guy simply because he's not white

Fucking sick

Don't worry oldfriend, at least two of us know that Sikhs are Muslims.

FUCKIN BASED AMERICANS WINNING AGAIN!

Democrats would be Fanatic Xenophiles in Stellaris.

>"Oooh oohh, look! This one has a turban! Epic!"
>"Oh look, this one is a dude that dresses like a chick!"
>"Gotta elect 'em all!!!"

Yup. Welcome to the political minority that doesn't apply to that rule - Sikhs have excellent traditional values and yearn to acclimate and become part of American society as contributing members.

>Explain how this is a false dichotomy, and how any of the posts here are not black-and-white
>Pretentious vague bullshit that throws in a buzzword or two for legitimacy is the signature of a mind of varying size that needed to feel bigger without even trying to prove jack shit
The guy I was responding literally said we should treat all other races the exact same. That's fucking retarded.
If you really care about Western civilisation, you don't just attack everything that moves. You accept allies, especially ones that confuse your enemy and don't pose a threat to you e.g. low/zero population growth, high assimilation). Throwing Sikhs in the same boat as Muslims and Jews is full-blown retardation.

Watch this Sihk oppose every anti-Muslim bill he can.

OUT OF CONTEXT KIDDO!

Hey now there buddy if you followed that post chain I admitted that may be the wrong term for it. I misspoke, but that doesn't mean Sikhs arent pretty dope.

>Sihk Internet Defense Force

Sihks come here because of an old US law that gives Indians (dots) a tax discount for starting a small business. That's why there's so many Poos and Sihks that own gas stations.

They also vote majority leftist just like every other nigger.

Alright for the 3rd time since saying that - I misspoke, my bad. Jesus