The spread of the yellow menace

Why is the whole world becoming infected with yellow fever?

Even my own countrymen are flocking for dat yerrow poossy.

iranwire.com/en/features/922

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tanakayasan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep your filthy paws off our women!

>Thailand
actually they go for trap pussy

Because our women are no longer pure and their women are as pure as they come.

stop shitting up Sup Forums with non-political shit.

Honestly if the whites die out I pray that the fucking chinks take over

google liberal women and tell me the reason why haha

Saved. Nice find user

Watchu gonna do when the alpha Iranian males come for your woman, watchu gonna do dutch boi?

its Thailand
its hardly a yellow fever thing, more like its really really really cheap whores

I'd hit that three times

>be white dude, not even short or fat or hideously good looking
>get only uggos and fatties on Tinder and dating sites in my own country
>go to Vietnam/Thailand/China
>get 7/10s at LEAST without even trying
Gee I wonder which choice I should make.

confirmation that iranians are white, they even have same bad habits as us

Your men need better taste in women.

>7/10s at least
This is what white boys actually believe.

nearly every chick on tinder or any other dating site is uggo
I know this qt3.14 wants me to ask her out but I need to lose about 4% bf before I ask her out so I can have chiseled abs and 0% chance of rejection.

Nah. There are plenty of hotties there. They just skip you or accept you and never talk or they accept you and then delete you right after.

One time one of them accepted me, she was a 7/10 at best, on a GOOD day, and she asked for my Snapchat because she said she wanted to see me clearer.
After I snapped her, she deleted me.

So yes, it's just me being unattractive (in my own country).

>Looking for hotties on Tinder.
>Hotties don't need Tinder.
>Only hotties on it use it as a self esteem booster, not sex.
>Why aren't hotties on Tinder talking to me.

Go the fuck outside dickhead. Women are easy, even hot ones. Eye contact, smile, don't be nervous & a couple of jokes. That's all it takes.

wtf do i go to find more pics of qt asian amateurs like this

>Go the fuck outside dickhead. Women are easy, even hot ones. Eye contact, smile, don't be nervous & a couple of jokes. That's all it takes
I've lived in Sydney all my life and have been clubbing a lot too. I guarantee you that the only guys who give this sort of shit tier advice are the guys who only fuck uggos and fatties.

you say that dating asians is a bad thing

all the girls worth dating don't use tinder

They post a ton of shit like this on Twitter.

It's funny that he keeps that much hair on the top and back, it's as though he wants his head to look more white than shitskin.

>Living in Sydney.
>Going clubbing.
>Thinking that means anything.

Try it with women who aren't 12 cruisers and 2 pingas deep who can't hear you faggot.

I'm just saying it's all avenues. I've hit on women on the street, in bars, and at friends' parties and I guarantee you that your advice is full of shit.

Unless the guy is good looking himself, no amount of charisma/confidence will get him laid with a guy that's higher than him in attractiveness.

Why do all arabs suffer from inferiority complex and feel the need to tell everyone they are actually alpha and that they will come dominate woman from x country?

sure thing arab

>sheboons in Vietnam

I wonder what 3 fat black women were doing here today. You shits need to keep your farm implements in your own country.

No they don't. The worse their taste the better puss-puss for us.

this guy looks like a fuccboi, unless you're a battle harden refugee good luck

Disappointed in all of you. I came to this thread hoping to see some more asses or something and what did I get instead? Faggotry.

uhm those are actually lady boys, try harder sweetie

You can't expect to win with every girl, I've had a 6 reject me and end up with an 8 and I've had an 8 reject me and be walking out of the pub with a 6 to see the 8 sitting alone outside crying.

I do better than my mate who has 7s try talk to him all the time until they find out he is a socially awkward dickhead who thinks girls want to hear about video games and his car.

Yeah attractiveness has a lot to do with it but 80% of attractiveness is something you can work on. Unless you've got a deformed skull or horrible skin of course.

We think you guys are hilarious. Truly a dying civilization.

Uh wat?

SAUCE?

>first wank was to hardcore asian gangbang found on a usb
>Dad always had a sexy picture of an asian in leather
>first gf/sex was with Korean

I was doomed from the start

I've never banged an asian girl. Pol/s obsession has really made me wanna try one though.

god dammit i dont want to fap right now. go away ass.

Asian(Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese) girls > White Girls

your countrymen are becoming obsessed with niggerball. it has just begun

move to Asia and knock up a bunch of whores, make sure to use a fake name. it is the only way left you can provide for the white race. when your sperm no worky you can kill yourself

Only three?

I thought this webm was going to be the guy luring the cat girl over to his dick with similar colours painted on it so she starts playing with his dick instead.

Hairy vagina just is better. Men want real women, not women who think they are girls.

Because white nationalism is doomed to fail; whiteness is a concept born in America, before America you were either a French, Brit, a German or an Italian. “Whites” in America are rootless and cultureless, it’s why white Americans are so easy to corrupt.

From an Asian perspective,whites are to Asians as Jews are to whites. Whites will ruin Asian communities homogeny.

iranians arent arabs u fucking morons.... they are indo europeans.. they are more mixed than europeans but less mixed than poos... we should treat them as cousins whereas other europeans are brothers

I just cant fap to asian women.
They arent attractive to me.
OP the yellow fever meme, or asian persuasion is because of anime.

That's a dude

what the fuck... more yellow fever = more white men going with white women ...

Sorry to disappoint. Wish I had a webm of that description.

Aren't you the country who is literally afraid of dating?

I fukin HATE asian women. I honestly don't find them even remotely sexually or romantically attractive. I'd literally prefer a full african negress or a barrel shaped mexican femtaco to a yabbering yellow cunt.

Those are some ugly tits

Fav jav actress? For me, it's Shiori Tsukada

That is an asshole, user.

only betas get yellow fever. this is a good thing as we don't want them in the genepool anyway

I've been with women from

Austria
France
Spain
Norway
Finland
England
Estonia

I still have yellow fever

FUCK OFF GOBLIN

That's because you haven't been with mongoloid woman yet.

Nips don't even wash their pussies. Pretty rancid stuff, mates.

>Prostitution is illegal in Thailand
>Thailand is dangerous for tourists
Holy shit, do your journos do any research at all?

>Finland
>Estonia

Fucking goblin.

I for one welcome yellow pussy

I've come bearing gifts
twitter.com/tanakayasan

I live in Sydney and I had no problems finding me a 8/10 educated Chinese girl.

Got to know a girl who was studying the same masters degree as me and we hit it off.
>Educated
>Right leaning
>Aware of the issues with the west and China but also sees the potential in both
>Hard work ethic
>Despises degenerate behaviour
>Hot as fuck
>Wealthy influencal family
2 years later we are now married.

I highly suggest it because every day I wake up happy and motivated provide for my Chinese wife. While she ensures I am as productive as possible.

Also the fact her family has bought us 3 apartments in Sydney and 2 brand new Mercedes doesn't hurt either.

Holy fuck

Like Vietnam, tourism is only dangerous if you come here to do illegal shit.

I have no problems here, cuz I dont fuck with the rules.

Yeap. chances are he might wake up the next morning after falling asleep early, with no pussy, and no personal belongings. happens all the time.

>Despises degenerate behaviour
Damn, missionary position once a fortnite for you my friend.

I've noticed more white women into them because of kpop.

this is true. a lot of white girls from the millennial and gen z generations grew up on kpop and they absolutely love the asian sensation

It's honestly what drew me to her besides her looks.

The one thing I will say thats admirable but somewhat negative about the educated upper Chinese class is their sort of blind loyalty to China.

They can do some mental gymnastics to justify things about China.

I fuck 'em all, I would never impregnate one of your gook bitches though

Are dowries legal in Emuland?

Sounds nice and all, but how are you going to get over the fact of the looks of your kids? Will they grow up as Chinese or Whitey?
Only thing that really gives me second thoughts about whether it's good or bad is the kids.

Also
>bought us 3 arpartments in sydney
Literally part of the problem cunt.

Well I own half of everything if that explains everything.

fatty

u idiot. the going rates in thailand are roughly : 7/10 £20. 9/10 are £30, 10/10 are £40.
£15 gets u a 6/10 in her mid\late 30s who can't get decent work at the bars. speaking from experience.
Its cheaper in philipines and Vietnam, where prices start £6 up to £20

Maybe so but would you smash tho?

This is why I am moving to Vietnam.
Does everyone speak French there? Since that will probably be easier to learn.

>Does everyone speak French there?
yea, in the 1940's. You're a bit late.

It's because on average most Asian diets are low carb, seafood diets. The avg asian that doesn't eat heavy greasy foods will have good skin and a healthy body. Thus they just look better than a woman who eats sugar and grease.

the yellow bug man will inherit the earth

vietnam definitely true, i don't normally fuck hookers but was approached by a cute as hell girl who wanted 300,000 dong, basically $10.

i stayed a few extra nights in that place to see her a few more times, so worth it.

My fetish is to bleach them with at least 5-6 kids each.

((they)) want us to be the next niggers

I'm dating a hapa. Is this bad guys?

i don't you guys suicide knowing that you must live forever with a turkishy face?

she looks 5 ft tall
enjoy your manlet children

Ivan's an expert on this matter

GOBLIN GTFO

love posts like these
>regular man: shaved? fuck yeah, unless it
s stubble that shit's scratchy
>pedo in denial: r-real men like em hairy...because little girls aren't. i don't like little girls you got that?
>regular man: small tits, big tits. i like em all, as long as they come with pussy.
>pedo in denial: anyone who likes fla-fla-small tits is a low test beta. i prefer my women FERTILE because i am an alpha male and don't like little girls. i don't like little girls!
>regular man: innie, outie, is there a difference? it's the same on the inside.
>pedo in denial: i-innies are for pedophiles. i'm not a pedophile. i like roasties.