Virginia winning was no surprise

Virginia voted blue in the Primaries and in the general election so a democrat winning the governor's seat is no surprise.
>A democrat winning in Virginia is about as surprising as a democrat winning in California.

He did 3.4% better than Hillary. Watch tomorrow as more Republicans take early retirement.

friendly reminder that demographic is destiny and no amount of civ nat cucking will change anything once texas turns blue in a decade

get ready for more money for dem programs and be ready to lose your guns

Virginia isn't as blue as California you fucking retard. At least not yet

I hope you enjoy only winning Wyoming and Kansas Republicuck

No it was not a shock, but soon its gonna be like that for the southern states on the coast
Population boom for lower taxes and warmer climate (and of course illegal immigration) is gonna cause it to go blue sooner than later (looking at you NC GA FL and TX). Unless something changes, this is sadly gonna happen

ITT: Salty republicucks.

the fucking irony after u retards splerged out for months after winning GOP House districts.

Democrats picked up 17 Virginia House seats today. VA House goes blue for first time since 2000

this

obamaleaf/moarpheus please just kill yourself

So this means trump is unlikely to win a second term? What a relief. Can't wait for all the magapedes to go back to r*ddit.

>A Democrat governor was replaced with a Democrat governor in a state Trump lost.
>Drumpf is going down!

imagine being this retarded

Hopefully that gets prevented w/ mass deportations.
Off topic-- Working at a pretty shitty school one time I remember hosting a conference about taxes, how they're used, and how gibs are a burden and are a reason why inner city schools receive very little funding. The majority of the people in the room agreed that raising taxes would be better than giving up their gibs. Mind you, these people all spoke spanish and probably don't even pay taxes since they're all illegal. Shit's frustrating senpai. >Texas better stay red

Lol I can easily spot the Russian shills when it's retards like u that think there was only one race tonight.

VA House != House of Representatives

How many seats did Dems gain in Congress today? You know I heard Utah had a special election for Chaffetz seat today, how did that go?

i would love to see the 2014 breakdown by race. i want to know if whites increasingly tend to vote like a minority bloc

I'm Obama Leaf. Who the fuck is Moarpheus?

So basically what you're saying is that Dems won all the elections that don't matter. Got it.

I love what you do, man. Keep up the good work.

Lol what a pathetic damage control attempt. Democrats picked up 17 seats in the Virginia House.

Overall Trump is down like 40 seats across the country.

You retards got BTFO tonight damn

i saw your twitter once. boy youre pathetic with your shitty activist account. not that you being pathetic is some breaking news

moarpheus is a mentally ill retard who think everything is a jew and controlled opposition. he post a shit ton and is as annoying as you back when you used to post a lot. glad youre gone since your retard president got disgraced

wondering about voter fraud in Virginia especially,the as the latino pop is huge, how many illegals and or just straight up fraud from the dems. the left are going to fight back hard and they are mean as hell. republicans are too nice.

Yes continue thinking state seats don't matter. Good boy.

Leaf go home. Virginia has been a liberal shithole for the last 20 years, it's amazing they even had that many Republicans in power in the first place. This changes absolutely nothing

Is this actually a good thing?

>libs energized by victories
>even if it was expected
>think people are responding to identity politics
>quadruple down and go balls deep
>pick the most SJW candidate ever for 2020
>get BTFO again in 2018 and 2020
>R supermajority
>RINOs lose primary to Trumpers
>Left loses mind at the massive overhauls
>exe 1st American Reich

jacinda is doing a great job so far

Labour + NZ First is best combo

>House
Alright, how many more to take back what was lost in 2014?

lol Democrats will win the House for first time since 2000

Bush won VA twice.

Continue handing states over to Democrats.

>So let me get this straight, Dems won VA and NJ tonight.

Small local offices. One state seat among 100 others in a Virginia Delegation.
These are not federal offices.
They are not senators, house or federal government of any kind.
On was a fucking mayor.
BIG FUCKING DEAL.
It's a nothingburger. And liberals are loosing their minds they actually WON SOMETHING!!!!
Bullshit. They are irrelevant now as they ever were. Maybe more

imagine being retarded enough to think that state seats matter

jesus christ you're retarded

don't talk about american politics

they're winning it back for first time since 2000

>Hopefully that gets prevented w/ mass deportations.
It won't. It is literally impossible without civil war.

>don't talk about american politics
>says the leaf
Take your own advice

We already know niggers and spics vote for more gibs.

Nice try leaf. The state has voted liberal in it's state elections since 2000. It had been shifting to liberal lite in the early 2000s and went uber liberal since 2006 just before Obama declared candidacy.

You shills are getting really worked up over a state that was solidly blue because you're so desperate for a win.

I know more about America than any of u retards

Fuck off and learn how politics work

see

Sure thing maple nigger

I can't tell if this is trolling or real anymore. I know the leaf meme is a good running joke, but jesus christ you're making me a believer your brains are fossilized in maple syrup

Have you considered that the Republicans categorically demonize and defund programs which benefit minorities.

What incentive is there for them to vote Republican?

Damage control? Trump lost that state. Ed didnt even embrace Trump or even his nationalist stance. If anything this signals the GOP needs more Trump.

>14 seats

Do you even know what that means? It isn't in the federal government. It's on a state, county level. It doesn't change ANYTHING other than what individual parts of the state want to do. It changes absolutely NOTHING on a federal level and you're a retard for thinking you understand how our political system works

I mean you could just answer me. That's two questions now that you've deflected in a panic. Can we try again? Should be easy for an intelligent city person, right?

>how many seats did Dems fill in Congress today, and how many did Repubs?
>how close does your sweeping nationwide 40 state election gain put you to breaking even over what was lost last year? I mean, 40 seats is a lot, right? Breakneck momentum?

Why do they deserve any benefits for being minorities?

>Democrats picked up 17 Virginia House seats today.

Looks like it financial ruin for Virginia then.

god i love it when right wing retards go full dindu

>GOP get a supermajority nationwide for the first time since the 30's
>GOP gets 35 Governors, highest in History
>Trump flips the Blue wall for the first time in 30 years
>Meh
>Dems get some seats in VA
>Wow this is incredible, Democrats are back baby! Trump is finished

Republican wins
>president
>governor
>congress

Democraps wins
>state level seats

Excluding affirmative action (which increasingly in legal hot water), they benefit everyone. They just benefit some minorities disproportionately.

On that note, it makes you wonder how Republicans lost the Asian vote.

Doesn’t change the fact that Gillespie denied any help from Trump then lost.

Is VA about to become IL tier or are we still the kangz of ruin?

Democrats won 2 governorships, Attorney general, Lieutenant governor, flipped the VA House, gained seats in NJ, Georgia, Washington, sealed 2 state trifectas and won a bunch of local council races and mayor races tonight. It was a huge win for Democrats across the country. I don't think u understand American politics at all.

you mean that boogeyman you mentionned has been happening systematically without respite for decades without a single trace of changes anywhere in the whole country ?

anyway fuck your programs regardless

>i dont think you understand american politics at all
>leaf

Is this Russian shilling or have right wing retards lost their minds?

>>GOP get a supermajority nationwide for the first time since the 30's

They don't have a supermajority.

>GOP gets 35 Governors, highest in History

No they don't and no it's not.

You retards are losing your minds

>need money fo dem programs
"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."

god i love right wing retard dinduism

u retards are not handling this well at all

>linking to yourself twice.
Get the hell out of here faggot.

The new governor is a Democrat, you tard

Reminder to not reply to the Leaf. It sustains itself with (You)

You realize that a handful of tweets is nothing compared to having the president on the ground in your state campaigning for you right? But I guess your faggy PM is such an embarrassment you guys are happy to not have him around.

democraps elect based on race, religion, mental illness and not based on whether they'd be good at the job

no way dude. what a shocker! /s

imagine being such a faggot you like and RT this unironically. drop dead retard

>Republican wins
>>president
>>governor
>>congress

STILL CAN'T REPEAL OBAMACARE

Man im really starting to hate leafs, your shitposting is just annoying, at least Aussies are funny

Enjoy being out of power. I hope you like tranny candidates.

u cucks are not taking this well at all

i love it

let the deflection begin! as the great donald trump once said, "sad!"

I love how they ignore Trump lost VA & act like he won it, this is just the status quo, VA has been solid Blue thanks to NOVA

Already ran out of arguments then have you?

i swear that guy wrote tunak tunaktun
anybody else seen that awesome music video?

Lol Vlad you're terrible at this

Sad

Glad to see shills are working the midnight shift.

>Republicans lost Virginia worse than Trump lost it in 2016
wew

youve posted so much in this thread man calm your libtits we get it leaf don't make me get my blower

state doesn't mean shit

Niggers don't belong in America period. This is a white nation.

lol

says the leaf trying to deflect

nice try leaf

>leaf blower
Been a while since a fellow burger made me chuckle

"Virginia House" is not the same as "US House of Representatives"

We don't need our 2nd amendment to invade canada. Fueled by Bigmacs we will blow your country away

leaf got btfo by some patriots

I love how it's you retards just learning this

You had no fucking clue what elections were happening today did u

Good luck in your entirely realistic campaign of ethnic cleansing.

oh shit here come the burgers

>defund programs
NEE MO MUNEY FO DEM PROGRAMS NIGGUH!

Day of the rare Eskimonigger.

>Democrats won seats in a historically blue state

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

>oh shit

>huurr heyy guys
>this is actually a good thing

fuck off

>historically blue state

this is how i can tell it's russians

Democrats win 2 governorships and some state level house seats in 2 blue states. Actually only a net gain of one as they only flipped nj.

And Obama leaf bragging about state trifectas when they only control what 8? of them, truly pathetic. Meanwhile GOP has 33 governorships and in full control of 25.

Why do white non-college graduates pick Trump so overwhelmingly?

>Dem Russians
Pretty funny coming from the leaf bot.