/wrg/ - White Rabbit General

An offshoot of CBTS, his thread should be dedicated to memes created as part of White Rabbit. Discuss, plan, share. Use Q's questions as PROMPTS, not the memes themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw
twitter.com/thewhiterabbit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys no white rabbits as watermarks for these memes, we can't have a face or a logo or it will come out as a propaganda movement. No rightey symbols either so our info isnt immediately thrown away.

It is overkill. It's not subtle or clever whatsoever, not to mention overdone to death. Is there no other analogy?

Not to mention when someone mentions the phrase "Rabbit Hole" the first thing that comes into my mind is some heavy reading and I'm put off before I've even given the subject any real consideration. 2 cents

Another fucking CIA LARP.

Can you people stop.

Follow the White Rabbit? He made good podcasts.

Protip: name the project whatever you want, but DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT watermark all the memes with a white rabbit (or anything)

It creates absolutely no benefit and the only purpose it serves is to let the whole world know that they're looking at an organized propaganda campaign.

there you go buddy, you're on the right track.
but Sup Forums has to realize it has zero credibility outside of Sup Forums, try and keep any alt-right or trump themes if you want any lefties to listen.

this format is good
maybe a little bit lesser writing so it can be read while scrolling through a feed

EVERYONE WATERMARK IT WITH WHITE RABBIT SO WE KNOW ITS A PSY OP.

FUCKING FAGGOT

expert advice is always wise

HEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEE COOOOMMMMEEEESSSSSS

SPENCER!!!!!!!!1

dude no it's not, drop it!!

DO NOT WATERMARK WHITE RABBITS ON MEMES
These must appear ORGANIC and NOT propagandistic

thanks for your advice
just curious, can you spell your job with 3 letters?

CVS

someone make a meme with jake gyllanfag smiling in bed at the end of donnie darko when he knows everything will go back to normal. make the caption something like "tfw shape shifting interdimensional pedobears no longer own the world" or some shit like that

If you watermark it, this is gonna come back to pol by tomorrow and everyone's gonna think you guys are peddling another conspiracy. Don't blow this one.

You faggots.. here I am, 1:30 in the morning, with a fresh pot of coffee and some prog rock, bout to meme my fucking dick clean off.

INFORMATION AND SOURCING IS KEY TO BELIEVABILITY. I agree that watermarking is detrimental to the cause. An unnecessary addition to otherwise standalone quality info drops.

Spoken like a true faggot. Have you ever seen ANYONE type something like that on this website before or are you trying to make yourselves look at fucking CIA nigger as possible?

You must not be into prog rock. Your loss.

anons this ID is in full shill mode. Ignore and continue

DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
DON"T WATERMARK!!!!
>DON"T WATERMARK!!!!

Been here a long time, never seen this type of bullshit about meme creation......Memes are organic, not inorganic.

can someone post the spread sheet or the full cap with Q questions / plausible user answers?

no-one posting so i'll repost made memes for distribution

Yeah. This thread is 100% CIA Nigger or some shit

Try to avoid top text/bottom text memes. They are very cumbersome and archaic/anachronistic. If you must top/bottom text, keep the words to a minimum. No one will read a wall of text on a meme.

HAHAHAHAHAHA CIA TARDS BTFO THANKS TOTALLY REGULAR user

So what do you think ((their)) plan is with these threads? Assuming it's CIA

Its Jews. and I think just wasting peoples' time. they can't change what's to come. It's out of their hands so I think they are just wasting time.

Meme in this sense is shorthand for image macro, which is the primary medium.

As for being organic, that's why they're an art rather than a science, but memes can still be created (real "memes" and image macros).

That being said, the faggot(s) posting the question/answer pictures with cats and bullshit are absolutely bots.

Inaccurate meme. Are you squid inking user?

I like this. a tie in to Harvards HUMA should be added

Feed your head

youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

You cunts were always useless.

You're terrible at pushing White Nationalism. Get the fuck out.

>pushing White Nationalism
What a stupid comment.

This. Everyone's an artist. Just make it so it directs the eye in a logical direction and is fully backed up by sourcing

i feel like using the rabbit in OP's post is good, but use the meme as a gate to a twitter account. @followthewhiterabbit or something like that. then you can meme Q's questions, have the white rabbit, and then at the bottom just put @followthewhiterabbit, bringing people to the twitter page where tweets can bring more answers in depth.

My internet stopped working :|
Can only post on mobile, meming has stalled

>and is fully backed up by sourcing
A meme can be sourced, but it can also just be funny to get around that requirement.

The reason why "meme" means "internet joke" for most people is because the most effective viral content is funny.

You're glowing m8

good idea

i woudl suggets having fb, instagram accounts as well.

what other kind of social media do we have?

people eat that shit up. makes them think theyre in on something.

hey discussion needs a baker STAT

Use image of Donnie Darko being redpilled by rabbit in theater. Include #followthewhiterabbit. Spam Twitter and Facebook to pique interest. Get normies curious. Post simple answers to Q questions for when they come looking.

For the theme among these subtle redpill memes, something to connect them in peoples minds but not in a way to link them negatively, they should ask a few questions and then say

>IT'S ALL FAKE

example-

picture of alwaleed
>why is nobody talking about the main owner of twitter/citibank being arrested for corruption?
then
pic of early obama
>why did alwaleed fund and push obama through Harvard?
then
pic of vegas:
>did you know alwaleed owned the top floors of the mandalay bay?
then something about how Saudi funds the dems with 10s of millions of dollars
then at the bottom of all of that in one pic

>IT'S ALL FAKE

mmmmhmmm

I can see that expels of jews are coming in the US. Jews need to stop at what they are doing. Why are they kee doing it if they know they will meet the consequences?

There's still a lot of people that are foaming at the mouth saying LARP. We should help the normies understand and not make them try to understand Q.

MORPHEUS REDPILL/BLUEPILL TEMPLATE
>wake up neo
>follow the white rabbit

DISCUSSION NEEDS A BAKER NOW

It might just be someone who wants 'the alt-right' (aka everyone not far left) to label themselves instead of staying an unidentifiable opposition from many points on the political spectrum

Why do we want people to follow this twitter feed?

twitter.com/thewhiterabbit

something along those lines, not that actual one. this is just a template. i think drawing people into going to one source of information is a good way to bring interest. it could be @followthewhiterabbit, that isn't taken. just firing ideas.

slide thread! white rabbit is related to pizzagate not this other shit, they are trying to obfuscate the true meaning.

So I guess I'm a shill, because this idea is terrible and you are all terrible at memes.

Wait... is this a leftypol raid?

What the fuck is going on here? Is this phase 2 of faggot Milo's tshirt hustle?

Here faggots, go spam all of Qs questions on this "name some space shit" thread There I did your job for you, vote them up and no mines voting will see your ten favorite q questions.

I just grabbed @TH3WH17ERABB17

nice! take all the memes and post them so that others can retweet them. post your handle on the discussion page. good work, user.

I’ll follow you ya faggot

Wake up neo. This thread is kikes.

Do something with your gay ass @TH3WH17ERABB17 account you homo

this is a great thread and all, but uh
where's hillary?

Shill punch

this is clever.
make them agree in the first line'
make them go mindfuck in the 2nd line

That's public knowledge and pointless info on its own

Bingo

actually this is damned near perfect.