Student reports her class for racism etc

m.spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/dresden-schuelerin-zeigt-mitschueler-wegen-nazi-spruechen-an-a-1176932.html

Her classmates made politicly incorrect jokes about jews and Hitler. She said that those jokes CAN become violence

I can understand if you were born in the 80s or 90s how growing up 40 + years after the end of World War II, you had no choice in how you were raised, what you were able to process and learn and had no say in shaping the larger social, political climate and cultural zeitgeist surrounding you. But, recognize: you and your ilk have been totally fucked over and you are 100% cucked out. I would encourage you to find your inner Nazi again and make your country great once more.

lol your country is so fucked, only in germany could you win an award for snitching on your class because of a couple of jokes

First they make jokes, then they gas jews.

Anything can become violence. What a fucked country.
And I can't even be smug about it. It's sad and I know it will happen here too.

Things like this are why I oppose banning homeschooling.

>"the most terrible thing was a photo of a smoke cloud with the caption, 'jewish family photo' ...
lol

But I can confirm, that such jokes are very well spread and hip, at least in mid and low tier schools.

Pol literally has influence on german schools.

jokes can and SHOULD become violence against shitheads who are trying to use state sanctioned violence to stop people from making jokes

These kids are our fucking future man. I think I'm going to move to eastern germany. Less kanacken/shitskins and as it seems some really based people

>How to Lose All Your Friends in 10 Days

You can literally see the Slavic rape baby influence with her face shape.

i like you

I hope she gets enriched to death

>be a snitch
>agree to have your picture published together with a story about how you're a snitch

what's the next step of her master plan to be socially excluded?

bump

I am pretty sure she will be invited somewhere to portray her as an idol of bravery.

I'm pretty sure her classmates will rip her snitch ass apart.

It pisses me really Off
>Cucks and Antifa scum everywhere over here
>Rapefugees and KANGZ
>"What? U have an other opinion about Refugees than us?"
>NAZI
>:'(
>SOMEONE HELP US PLS
>MURICA where U at ,WE have to many lefties here
Btw The Girl Looks Like a Jew...Anne Frank der Hurensohn
>I Hope there ll gonna be a civil war here soon
>Imer han er di pech :(

MfG

>_ Schmuser

Ok children, you know what the stuipid snitch has done so... *principal enters* I-i hope you have learned your lesson and will stop being evil nazi now.
I will give Marie a golden star for her bravery
*kid cuts out david star from yellow paper and writes "Jude" on it*
*kids laugh*
*principal and teacher chuckles*
*Marie looks at teacher angrily*
*principal and teacher change back to serious looking*
Uh, Klaus! Now your parrents will pay 1000€ fine for having an antisemetic child.