youtube.com/watch?v=P6XGLQJgIK4
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=n1ttJgTqpsM
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=P6XGLQJgIK4

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

there are probably jews controlling russia also.

best friends

Sweden has taken millions and they're only 10 million.

bet she was hot when 20 years ago

6000000/10 would still bang

I read an article once that said that it is well known within the Jewish population that Taylor Swift is Jewish but most goyim don't seem to know.

How are they able to communicate so well behind the scenes like this?

not as bad as austria

youtube.com/watch?v=n1ttJgTqpsM

Sweden doesn't get gorillions from sugar daddy USA, either.

Well known Jewish journalist Joel Stein boasts about his tribe's control of the media:

>"Who runs Hollywood? C'mon"

>“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

>-Joel Stein, LA Times, December 19, 2008
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

i unironically hope that bitch gets murdered. what a cunt.

I hate this jew-bitch so much. How does she get away with her words? When do we fight back? I'm loyal to the death, boys. Once that bat-signal is activated you can count on me to bag at least 25.

To be honest POL I find the Jew pill to be the hardest to swallow and in the beginning i brushed it off as some funny meme and nothing more. it wasn't until more recently that i really started to look into it and was completely shocked on what i found.

It's depressing, but it makes sense why our ancestors have slaughtered Jews throughout history.

We have forgotten our history, Jews have not.

post some non jewpills that I can drop on facebook for my normie buds

Denmark is a nation of 5 million people. We are constantly told to take more immigrants, and our GDP is fucking tiny. We also dont get billions of dollars in aid from USA every year.

Fuck this bitch she needs an axe in her face.

You realize the Barbara Spectre twitter account is fake right?

rly makes me think

You realize the person running the account is just drawing attention to her opinions and political actions, right?

The Dansih anti-immigration party is pro-Israel whereas the ruling and left parties want to boycott it

you know who to support

>it's okay to post fake stuff if it advances my agenda

okay

>her opinions and political actions
what actions? She's a literally who that said 1 thing in a 90s documentary. She's a member of the Israeli communist party which is pro-palestinian and anti-zionist. She wrote for a newspaper and has been retired since 2004.

>not picking none of them

The Jew is a Golem. He has the shape of a man, but inside he would be a reptile, an animal, just like these Jewish movies of science fiction about extraterrestrial beings. He´s been disguised with human skin and entrails of dead beings, like the creation of the Jewish doctor, Frankenstein. He sucks the blood from living beings. He is a cybernetic machine, a robotic mechanism connected to a big battery, or power source, which he himself helps to feed, and which he has called Jehovah; another cybernetic monster, another machine.

The big mistake that the humans and the warriors of this sacred war make, is to think that they fight against a similar one. It is not, because they fight against a mechanical invention, a genetic robot; a monster without soul, without life of it´s own. The Jews also promote the movies of science fiction and the legend of Dracula. They enjoy portraying themselves in their most secret reality; in their immeasurable pride and conceit, in their total contempt for the humans, for the animal-man (Goyim), they are certain that these will never find out about the truth, because they lack the organs to find out, since they have them hypnotized, confined to their prisons, caught up by their infernal traps. What is the energy that nourishes the Jew -allowing him to survive beyond the limits that the biological entropy imposes on all the remaining mortals - and that increases with the mixture of races of the Kaliyuga?

We believe we had pointed out: it is connected to a powerful energetic source: Jehovah-Saturn, Lord of time. And how does Jehovah get fed? With the stench that produces the fermentation, the putrefaction from the human sacrifices. The lust for blood. That´s why the Jews are programmed to constantly provide Jehovah with bloody sacrifices of human beings, of semi-divine Viras (Viryas-Heros) as a preference. In retribution, Jehovah delivers them an energy which is not human, originating from an infrahuman universe. Yet, this is not enough for the mechanism of the Jew to work. It is also necessary to drink from the blood of the non-jew, the same way in which he needs the creative ability and the efforts of the Aryan, in order to improve and sustain his living on this earth. And tomorrow, in outer space colonies, if he ever succeeds in his ambitions of rule and domain over the visible and material cosmos.

The story of Dracula reveals to us the most secret reality behind these non human beings. Dracula is the autobiography of the Jew. For his vampiric survival he must suck and drink from Aryan blood, this way he extends forever his Zombie existence, absorbing his magical substance. The truth behind the Jewish criminal rituals has been historically demonstrated. Those who think they are in front of a being like the rest of the humans will never understand it nor believe it.

Yeah, the party that fights against Israels policy of destroying our country here. Who gives a fuck if they are "pro-israel" if they are diametrically opposed to mass immigration here at home.

>fake stuff
it is quite easy to verify that she is loudly outpsoken about the jewish need to enforce mass immigration on europe in order to "save" it. her talks on the matter, and she is quite frank about it being a jewish plan, are on youtube.

so stuff that (((im a nazi guise))) memeflag down your throat and fucking choke on it, kike

N-No you d-didn't

>'troll' got away with it for over a year
>'troll' used a respectable business profile pic
>'troll' continued to spout things she agrees with today such as hating on Iceland

Nice try, kike.

The left wing parties are anti-israel to court Muslims and radical Marxists.

Right wing parties are pro-Israel because the layman conservative is simply unaware of the extent of Israel's policies.

Rolling for a shoah in the next decade

We still have white people (it's up to you to believe me)
Also, we didn't kick anyone from here in 1821. Most of them get the hell out of here and we ended paying his ticket back to Europe.

Ch-Checked

This, exactly.

And the fact that DF is unaware of Israeli policy is how they can contradict themselves on this matter, being against the policy but claiming to be pro-israel.

You pick the side that is going to stop the policies, they are the ones who are effectively anti-israeli.

>We still have white people
Can confirm.

Is this fact checked or just a repasta?

I know the can one is fact checked.

Yup.

Due to their ongoing resurrection and "AMERICA NO STOBBIT PLS" - the media seems to be exaggerating Germany's standing in the world. When the "Deputy" to the West is the UK.

Which is why they push pro-EU and anti-Britain too.

The only two countries with a standing military capable of more than fucking gardening - yet these parties are vehemently against them.

Which is concerning to say the least.

>cnn*

The problem with a lot of these redpill threads is that they seem to be full of cherry-picked quotes from unreliable sources like shit facebook boomers would believe and make. That's fine for getting retarded normalfags on the path to becoming redpilled but dispensing it in that form around ourselves will only lead to degradation of debate.
When you say "Jew said this" and that's all you have for an argument you'll look like a fool.

Christianity is also an important obstacle to increasing state power.

Pretty sure ordering this book of jew red pills into my country put me on another watch list.

also hapa

contrary to various protestant sects, catholicysm was akways counterballance to state power.

unless you are some kind of facist or commie, its a good thing.

Looking at the thumbnail I thought it was The Giver.

chyrch has to be defended by state?

in commie countries religion was actively eradicated by state and they didnt managed to destroy it.

Sweden and France will soon be embroiled in a "civil" war, most of southern europe isnt looking to hot either and we all know where germany stands in the middle of this.

Pro-immigrant propaganda wont fly when houses are burning across Europe, the marxist left is running out of time and rope, they will be at the end of a noose soon.

This should be acknowledged. Blocks of unsourced text are easily dismissed. Provide something verifiable, sometimes they will have to research on their own but lead them their the best you can.

>roman catholic church is not a state power

they're as bad as the fucking jews, dipshit

Proof he said that required

>not recognizing this speech immediately
>unable to google verify in 0.03 seconds

fucking end yourself, kid

>Asks for proof

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stay inside, kid

you still havent looked it up? pathetic. its a famous line in a famous speech by a famous president. its not like you should need any help with that, but here you are.

millenials, everyone.

>Millennials, everyone
>Heh, I sure showed that guy. Everyone on POL will think I'm so kewl now
>I can't wait for my first kiss

>projecting this hard

im 40 years old, kid, i've fucked more girls than you have fapped to online.

instead of demanding proof, you should have just looked it up first yourself. its not hard to find.

instead of continuing to bitch and whine and make yourself look like a tryhard, you should have just admitted your mistake and learned from it.

but here you are. pushing a losing fight with an old fag instead of learning. way to go, you little faggot.

>white guy says the white race is a problem that must be solved
>"wow that guy is crazy, what a loon"

>jew says the white race is a problem that must be solved
>"wow the entire jewish race murderous devils and we should kill them"

I would have sex with that kike granny

The Germans literally ripped off Disney productions

.........What is this gif from someone help this is important to me

hitler always said "he who controls the youth, controls the future"

He so shouldve called it an american health phallusy

This is on a level too deep for me.

Celebrity Deathmatch

I had a thought a few hours ago. What if (((they))) push for mass immigration in our countries and seek to destroy us because they believe we're the descendants of the Nephilim?

Always the exception. Never the expected.

Have you been on countless raids against Al-Qaeda too?
How many confirmed kills do you have? Probably over 300...

You're just a little neet jacking it in mummy's basement. Stop playing tough

Wait so do you believe Jehovah is real and Jews require Aryan blood to survive?

Needlenose from Slipknot?

You will start unironically believing this stuff if you start trying to fact check

I say we follow the example of Based Tesla.

NEVER TRUST A JEW.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

Love beaver posts. What board were they made on?