Tfw join in on the It's Okay To Be White campaign at last minute during the weekend

>tfw join in on the It's Okay To Be White campaign at last minute during the weekend
>get actual results

coastreportonline.com/campus_news/campus/article_671a9e32-c3e7-11e7-9aa5-5fe6a8b1bc27.html

Archive: archive.fo/PvHZt

>"The college values diversity. It values being inclusive and we hope to have a campus environment that welcomes everyone. Any flier that singles a group out or that tries to put another group down is unacceptable," Gutierrez said.

KEK

So drinking the Social Justice Water turns you racist?

What's super funny is in the article they describe how they know the plan yet they still take the bait and mess it all up

Every fucking time.

>Gutierrez
That would be like A white guy trying to speak for BLM

>we know those racists want us to speak ill about the action to make us look anti-white so we'll prove them right and do exactly what they expect us to do, that will totally show them

They literally can not stop themselves from virtue signalling.

Well done user.

kek

Hi OCC bro.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Bump for the OC Bwos. Roll Bridge.

Saved

checked

Got em!

Roll bridge homies.

>homies

We dem kangs

>Any flier that singles a group out or that tries to put another group down is unacceptable
>Any flier that singles a group out .. is unacceptable
So hopefully there's gonna be the end for Latino culture night or Black histry month etc. posters - if not then add the cutout from this article with this sentence highlighted next to it.
Basically they cannot ever talk about any group ever without being hypocrites? We in this school look down on people who cheat on exams! OY vey how did you single a group of people out - this is unacceptable!

>We like different colored people
>We want to welcome all people.
>We found fliers that are telling certain people to not be ashamed of who they are.
>It somehow hurts others

What fuck the?

well done

How many white high school kids got their asses kicked for doing absolutely nothing because you retards put up these fliers? Feel proud?

Hopefully a lot. It will redpill them and toughen them up for muh rope day, faget.

If white high school kids will get their ass kicked over the statement "it's okay to be white," then are you not admitting there is enormous anti-white sentiment that needs to be addressed?

Put problem glasses on the fish and it will be perfect

>Gutierrez

Well done. Keep at it!

Well done OP. Excellent work.

Im heading out now, attacking NEW ZEALAND with this shit. I'll see you at the end of the war my brothers.
Praise Kek

Are you the only redpill in NZ?

>Any flier that singles a group out or that tries to put another group down is unacceptable
So saying it’s okay to be white is putting others down?

I'm driving to Minnesota and going to hit a few unis and colleges while visiting a friend this weekend.
I'd do it here in South Dakota, but I don't think it'd get any results unfortunately.
Wish me luck.