Attack in Europe today possible?

It feels like Europe is long overdue for one. No ZOG, I have no foreknowledge of anything, going on what head of MI-5 said last week about "threat being highest ever" and jihadis from syria being ALLOWED TO RETURN!!!

What are the odds of one this morning? Is this day important in dunecoonhistory for any reason? I need a happening today, bored as fuck, and ZOG ones always boring because we have no White people left, out women are cows and our cops are obese. I want to see euro cuties at least...

>Attack in Europe today possible?
Yes. Every passing minutes gets us closer to a next "incident".

it depends if jihadis are into numerology.

11/9 is 9/11 backwards

Nah. The US is the new magnet for attacks/mass-shooters/trucks of peace/etc. Countries like France have actually gotten things under control; there hasn't been a big attack in France in well over a year now.

We need more massacres in Usa

We've already had one this week...

Wow profound ancient belief system

Feel like we're overdue for another Bataclan desu

im just waiting for them to go not all muzzies again or something on social media.

Bus girl had a pretty gud ass for a woman in her 40s. Hope there were no jimmy saviles in the morgue. "Looks like we got a gud 'un!"

I notice they take pictures of girls asses in a few happenings. Dead girl in time square car attack & vegas shooting come to mind

Wtf is wrong with you faggot

face is only a 5/10 but the ass not bad. Actually i feel bad that she has a kid who will grow up to see this pic someday, but at least she did't (visibly) shit herself... Also, christ, even I would take off my jacket and cover her butt. People are really scum there.

brap braaaap BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

hahah fucking newfag fuck off.

France just thwarted one earlier today, arrested nine I think.

>Wtf is wrong with you
where do you want me to begin? Bt in any event, I seriously think we might see one today, just have that happening feeling, not sure why. And the Jews have let back something like 6k fucking jihadis from syria.

>Dead girl in time square car attack & vegas shooting come to mind
do you have times square one? how did I miss that one?

I don't have one handy, but it was the only girl that ended up dying. All I remember is Richard Rojas was the driver

>had one this week...
when? in last 2 days? and not fucking some 3rd world shithole and ZOG doesn't count since girls are never cute in the after photos...

Ugh...thanks a lot faggot, and the Jews certainly have it hidden so now I need to search...maybe still on cripchan...

this little piglet?

attacks in sweden are every hour now but they dont talk about it as its not considered "significant"

They just stopped some goat fuckers from attacking Nice for a second time.

what time is it in europe now? I know the animals are more likely to attack on Friday. If not Fri, would be around 9, so within het 30 minutes or nothing. I'm not wishing death on any Whites, just a nice chase, dead dune coon blow up and cute girls..

I find it.

I also notice. I always see people in Vans shoes. Vans and Under armour clothing. Can go one happening without seeing them in a photo

Stabbing outside of a soccer field at 11am. 1 dead 3 wounded

Looks like a high quality mannequin/doll to be honest

ah, she wasn't very qt, no great loss and possibly the jewess. The Spaniard bus girl was cute, she should just have gotten surgery on that fucking chin. Or else could just do her from behind I guess.

>high quality mannequin/doll to be honest
I'm still trying to picture the impact that landed her like that under the fucking bus tbqh. I don't think he bus ran her over or she'd have been squared and bloody, and he shoes are missing wish suggests an impact. I wonder if the Jews have it on CCTV somewhere, they must...