WE GOT JEWED. WAKE UP

It is now abundantly clear that the greatest threat facing Western civilization is not Islamic terrorism or Chinese expansionism or Mexican immigrants or whatever other bullshit that white rednecks have been tricked into believing.

No, the greatest peril is not external. The thing that truly poses an existential threat to Western civilization is internal. It is the creeping rot of degeneracy.

We are now electing openly transgendered mentally disabled men to public office. We are electing these demented individuals to positions of power and decision making. These degenerates are the vanguards heralding an even worse wave of mentally ill people. People who will vote to eradicate all those they deem hostile. In other words... you.

The last hope against this degeneracy is conservatism. HOWEVER, the Jew has been pitting the two last bastions of conservative thought against each other, weakening both groups as the rot spreads faster and faster.

It is time we consider forging new alliances with a hated enemy. It must be done if we hope to survive. We must align ourselves with conservative Muslims and drive out the fags, dykes, trannies, and all the other progressive filth.

>The last hope against this degeneracy is conservatism.

Conservi-tardism is spreading with transgenders and gays.

I wonder what your excuse will be next.

Wew hew hew, boombadoop! Sounds like you need to get yourself a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed!! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user! Smoke a little bit of the stinky green shit and your life will forever change :)

Looks like some people are horror-struck at the possibility of a Right-Crescent alliance...

Distract, mock, and confuse. You need new tactics.

let’s be honest here. the only solution to this problem is bloodshed. we need another hitler, and i’m not joking. our country is dead otherwise.

And you need to get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

fuck off mahmud

Bloodshed? So you're saying America is in desperate need of foot soldiers that are so zealous of their beliefs that they're willing to sacrifice their own lives to kill the enemy?

Jeez, sure sounds a lot like a Muslim extremist. If only they really hated liberal progressives...

OH WAIT.

no thanks
drive out the muzzies and the niggers and the kikes
the degeneracy will disappear as they do

Yeah, great plan... oh, except the part where you've been getting your pale white ass absolutely handed to you on a silver plater for the last 5 decades.

You really aren't curious why American conservatives are constantly being told to hate Russian conservatives, Chinese conservatives, and Muslim conservatives?

Okay, whatever, fuck it. I’m in

You are? Because I can barely feel it! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL smoke weed!

I mean... if we just take a step back and consider for one moment that 9/11 really was a deep state false... then why DO we hate Muslims?

They stayed in their deserts and didn't really bother the US until 9/11. Now we're eternal enemies?

Seems awfully convenient for any group interested in reducing the power of conservative Americans/Middle Easterners

Read Siege by James Mason. Conservatives are dogs just like the tranny faggot

Yeah, but conservative blonds are a lot more fuckable than tranny men.

So I know which side I'm backing.

Faggot.

Basically this.

Within 20 years white people will wake up and if it's too late to save our countries then will just get to killing. We all know we won't go down without a fight. Have kids and prepare them for battle.

>combat degeneracy by allying with muslims
oh FUCK OFF
the only issue is gender stereotypes those that follow them and those that don't THATS IT
AND YOU KNOW WHAT INEVITABLY HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT DON'T FOLLOW GENDER STEREOTYPES, HERE'S A FUCKIN SPOILER, THEY DIE.

ALL YA GOTTA DO IS FOLLOW GENDER STEREOTYPES AND WAIT

It's obvious the entire reason for 9/11 was to ultimately allow for Greater Israel

You are right. Possibly even very right. But those aliances must retain ethnic boarders as the alt-right has clearly laid out. Or its a non starter.

Wanna know how I know that Whites are going to go down without even a whimper?

Because out of the hundreds and hundreds of white people I know, I'm the only fucking person fighting against their genocide.

AND I'M FUCKING MEXICAN.

If this goes south for you guys, I'm not sticking around. I can just kick back and enjoy my comfy brown skin privileges. White people are already a slave labor force being used to fund scholarships and welfare for minorities... when do they plan on fighting back? What will it take?

Retard! The kikes and the Saudis that recently got arrested had an agreement to stoke all the current bullshit going on! All these "pro-caliphate" radicals are well aware of their part in the kike role. The non-whites we need alliances with should be ones with no kike connections

Lol of course mein negger.

Yeah, you're right. That's why we keep seeing the homosexual & tranny populations shrinking every year!

I walked a thin beam over the abyss and I am laughing. Things you guys consider threatening degeneracies are among what I want to protect from cultural contamination. Things I consider threatening degeneracies are among what other people barely believe to be real. Futureshock is real. The rate of change accelerates!

Could you elaborate?, only because i need some /x/

You're a channer, aren't you? Dig for shit and post it. The current generation has lost their connection with the billion horrors of the internet, but those connections still exist.

have you not been paying attention
>trannys
>gays
>middle aged childless women
the suicide statistics are FUCKING STAGGERING

Fuck that man, Muzzies gotta go with the rest of them. Team up with terrorist fucks are you nuts?

And yet the percentages of those 3 groups you listed has been increasing steadily.

Please, provide an explanation.

you can't have an alliance with savages

Don't be stupid. Obviously we're going to carpet bomb them back to the 12th century once we've eradicated our common enemy.

Go away Ahmed

all you gotta do is wait and ignore them
trust me
they will all die

lel

They tied up the ankles presumably because their cousin Hassan lost his gonads to a donkey kick.

At least they learn...

>fuck shitskins, their bombs be killing our white citizens
>fuck, jews are attacking muh offices with traps
>better ask Ahmed to let me borrow his bomb jacket to blow those kikes to smithereens

> Trust me
> Australian

gtfo mud caked island inbred

Fuck the alt-right. Your twink ass leader cozies to Zion.

I used care, but then I finished my research and now I just enjoy watching it all. Very strange world.

What is happening to the USA is probably what happened to Rome 2000 years ago. At some point in the future, there will probably be a war/revolution where the Constitution gets discarded and we become an Empire/Dictatorship. The people who built the state will be outnumbered by people who have no cultural ties to it. Eventually external pressure from Muslims, internal strife from Jews, and a lack of identity will cause us to collapse.

Jews will eventually run out of hosts, and Islam will finally catch up to them and erase them from the planet. Too bad the western world will burn before it happens.

Rare!

Cut the LARP, faggot.

I'll trust the aussie before I trust the guy who shits on his own shitty thread.

So say tomorrow all the white people are gone tell me specifically how the world would be better.

Reminder, only /r/the_donald thinks Muslims are worse than Jews

The funny thing is that Christians were literally the Muslims of the Roman empire. Savage, violently intolerant of other beliefs, and responsible for the eradication of intellectual Pagans. Read about "Hypatia" if you aren't already familiar.

If Muslims really do follow in the steps of Christians, they'll end up conquering Western civilization. Classic Liberal ideals will be set back nearly a full millennia.

Worst part is that the average woman will be significantly uglier after the Muslims start raping and reproducing.

World Peace: Conservative Ethnostates for Everyone!

If "all" white people are gone? It depends on whether or not this includes Hispanics and Russians.

If all European and North American whites suddenly disappeared... there's a good possibility the world actually improves. The majority of these whites are... cucks.

as someone who is high right now what is this post

Yeah but that was all foreplay. Aka trolling.

Indeed...The Roman Empire fell partly because of its degeneracy, if stuff we see today persists, like sex offenders in seats of power then history will repeat itself

The cure...Return of good moral value system

Children that grow up to be Chelsea Clinton, Ellen Degeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, Antifa protestors...

All you need to do is make sure your own children aren't hanging out near muslims

hate crime, no thanx