Why are vampires considered by an increasing number of right-wingers to be ye olde cryptic metaphor of Jews...

Why are vampires considered by an increasing number of right-wingers to be ye olde cryptic metaphor of Jews? Any proof of old vampire stories where the vampire is explicitly Jewish?

And what are werewolves and zombies supposed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
google.com/search?q=nosferatu jewsse
thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com/2012/07/nosferatu-at-90-jew-as-vampire.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh anti-semitim
except they're not semites, they're Khazars

>muh blood libel
except its not libel, the really do drink human blood and chew foreskins

It's a Jew who brought up the Khazar theory in the first place.

I never mentioned blood libel.

There are those people who WORK. They CONTRIBUTE to society. They build things, they invent things, they organize things. Then there are people who are parasites. No matter how smart they are they choose to make money by leeching the honest productivity of people who actually WORK. They actually look down on people who work as "suckers" and "chumps". A society without parasites can work just fine, but a society without workers will decay and die.

The entire concept of a vampire is a person who must feed from the life force of a LIVING person. I think the analogy is clear.

Ahem. The root-word of Nosferatu. Is "nose".

Bram Stoker definitely wrote Dracula as a allegory for the rise of Jews in late 19th century England.

i'm telling you these things are true

thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

At the dawn of civilization, the blood rite, in which human blood is drunk from the body of a still-living victim, was known to many tribes. However, only one people, that has never progressed beyond the Stone Age, has continued to practice the blood rite and ritual murder. This people are know to the world as Jews. Arnold Toynbee, a noted scholar, has called the Jews "a fossil people."

In so doing, he must have been aware of the fact that they still practice ritual murder and the drinking of human blood (especially Christian blood). As a scholar, he could not have failed to note the many attested incidents of this practice of the Jews, for hundreds of example of ritual murder by the Jews are cited in official Catholic books, in every European literature, and in the court records of all the European nations.

It is the official historian of the Jews, (Josef Kastein, in his History of the Jews, who gives the underlying reason for this barbaric custom. On page 173, he says, "According to the primeval Jewish view, the blood was the seat of the soul."

VLAD THE IMPALER WAS JEWISH

THATS THE DRACULA MYTH

kek'ed and checked

I thought it was because after they cut the foreskin they spit on it and drank the blood.

They look like depictions of the devil too

Please cite any reason at all to believe any, let alone all, of those random assertions, OP.

>cryptic metaphor of Jews
becaugoogle.com/search?q=nosferatu jewsse that's what it's always been retard

Jews, because of features and odd schedules in Orthodoxy. Jewish families were confined to sections of town and their merchant shop hours often left the regions quiet during the hours when yeomen would reutrn from work. Jews would only be seen at twilight. The passover and the blood spraying on the doors is where the Romanians first started talking about "drinking the blood" which came out of a misunderstanding of what the Sedar was to represent. Ditto the horns and Yom Kippur.

Zombies came about because of Leprosey. The infected would have rotting flesh and would shamble around. In the final stages of Leprosey, the victim would often lie on the side of roads or be flung into open pits in grave yards, their moans being the "wailing dead" in most middle east & slavic traditions.

Wherewolves were a carry over from slavic myths for Serbo-Croatian wolf men, which were a form of prot-angelic concept of the Perun cult. There are ceretain genetic mutations which lead to excessive hair growth found in south-Slavic peoples which gave rise to the myth, specifically post-birth "hairy babies".

The more you know

Thats an israeli chick born in israel. Not khazarian!

Your wrong nazi!

thevaultofhorror.blogspot.com/2012/07/nosferatu-at-90-jew-as-vampire.html?m=1

if my memories server me right my history teacher said:
>vampires came from count Dracula stories
>vampires came from Vlad the impaler who bathed in blood of his enemies
>werewolves came from western slavic nations and northen west europe
>zombies aka undead came from the holy bible depicting the apocalypse of the dead returning to life

and today's society
>vampires are canibals
>werewolves are furry's
>zombies are larping faggots

but don't take my word for it,

Comon, the count is always counting his shekels

didnt jews get called out on practicing blood magic in the middle ages? something called a blood tribunal?