Why are millennials so vain and narcissistic? What made them this way? Interwebs?

Why are millennials so vain and narcissistic? What made them this way? Interwebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you'll never have a femanon that's a heavy drug user and likes vaporwave and shoegaze

Dont insult women like that you faggot sexless virgin

Sup Forums is kill

No

Yuo should get out more, famo

We all know who is behind the decline

>bahh this generation is so [this], it was better when it was [that].
>generalizing
>no argument
sage

Will going out help me find an autistic sperg like myself who's browsed Sup Forums since 2007?

it was clearly a joke
what is it with other countries not understanding sarcasm

aw no :(

Overpopulation, overcrowding and all social roles being already established, which creates a behavioural sink

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Yea selfie stuff is narcissistic, and many also have no foundation like previous generations i.e. local community, family, living together, religion, etc.

You like that seszuan sauce boy

>shitty meme from a shit show
Nope

>it's ANOTHER cry about women thread
beta trash is ruining this board

Skydiving seems cool
You completely forgot about horoscopes, THAT'S SO/LITERALLY ME, and even getting horoscopes tattooed on themselves

yes... kek wills it just have to find the appropriate sperg hunting grounds.

Over stimulation.

Our eyes spend the majority of the day in front of a flat screen.

why won't society allow me to win women by slaughter, conquest and plunder?

>vaporwave and shoegaze
more like shitty rap and trap

Checked. Where to find bby

I claim this gothic harlot as my own. Tell me where to find her or face my blade

I can get behind some suicide trap and witch house. Some rap isn't too bad but most of it's shitty niggers screeching

just wait for things to heat up in the Arabian peninsula. The West's warrior spirit will be rejuvenated

If we dont act today things may never be the same again

>unemployed
>like to travel

The person who made that has a bad case of plain old jealousy.

Its due to something called the high self esteem movement. Social engineers decided in the 60s to inculcate high self esteem into the populace to cripple their ability to perceive their shortcomings and be easier to manipulate. Read Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon and The Progressive Virus by same author.

>Live in capitalism, built by hardcore individualism and "me" ideology.
>gee, why people are so narcissistic?

Part and parcel, mate. They just decided to not play bullshit puritannical masquerade and cut straight.

>have opinion
>find conformation on the internet
>"Wow I'm so smart"

extend that to morality
>have opinion
>"Well I'm a good person, and it's my opinion, so it's a good opinion"

skydiving is actually incredible desu. Would recommend. but, ive been using adventure as a verb for 10 years at least in my group of friends. i dont really get this one. I also have a matching tattoo with a few of my friends i used to be close with. Dont regret it in the slightest. Although, everything else is pretty accurate. Although the dyed hair/septum piercing gets my dick hard 99/100 times. wouldnt marry though

congrats, you're a metrosexual soyboy bugman assuming a realm forever closed to you

It's more than just explicit social engineering. Every business owner/executive/senior manager has a vested interest in encouraging narcissism in their staff. Narcissists are the best worker drones on the planet - they have a delusional sense of their own value combined with crippling insecurity and complete dependence on an authority figure for the establishment of their self-esteem. Narcissists will work themselves to death for a sub-par salary because "I'm building a really powerful network with senior management here and I know it'll pay off in the long run!", and then after they spend 3 years working themselves to death you give them a tiny, essentially worthless promotion with a trivial pay rise and the cycle repeats itself again. You can keep this repeat cycle going for 25-30 years of "Soon I'll finally be an executive like I DESERVE" before they catch-on and burn out, and during that time all of their series of owners will make serious bank off them.

Everyone, especially men, has a vested interest in the rest of society becoming narcissists. Narcissists are permanent children who, with a bit of life and social experience, can be very easily convinced to generate capital for you from thin air.

Always Hebe

Taking over what? A fucking Dunkin Doughnuts?

oh shit

>Male
>matching buddy tattoos

It's like a Shadman drawing come to life.

>one day, Peter. One glorious day you'll have a BTGGF

I actually feel bad for her.

too much time on the internet like this fellow

>The person who made that has a bad case of plain old jealousy.
stop projecting

Sad thing is it's possible for these sluts

what is that background??? all i see is murdoch-chan on fem wojacks???

Literally nothing wrong with chokers.

Don't forget the state funded birth control so they can practice their wanton degeneracy.

in hindsight. Not the best idea. But, i like it dawg. it was with 3 people ive known for 10+ years. We got some dumb shit tattooed on us but as far as "meaningful" tattoos go. this is my #1. I wish my job didnt make me travel. i havent seen them in 5 years because of work.

These are gen-zyklon type women. As a millenial who was a Sup Forums tard I am in tears knowing that my fetish has become mainstream...
>tfw when waifus are real and I was born too soon

Faggot.

They might be narcissists but they look like shit

i love zettai ryouiki

dog bless nips for coming up with a term for my fetish

this, this actually scares me, that this will be our future

words words words words

-Having a bro you're close enough to to get matching tattoos would be sick.

-There's nothing wrong with traveling to gain an appreciation for all the cultures of the world.

-Diet restrictions are bad? Way to show your weight

-Yoga is literally a form of prayer. Being anti-yoga is anti-Christian

I can only imagine the sad, bitter, virgin robot who made this image.

Eat shit jew

Is slaanesh influence growing?

I need some lead

>before feminism, after feminism

>-Yoga is literally a form of prayer. Being anti-yoga is anti-Christian
Logic of our """allies""". Being a christcuck is anti-white.

BPD was my blackpill into realising modern psychology is fucking retarded. i stopped wanting to learn about it all together because of that tbqh

>borderline personality disorder
>aka being a woman

Ah, before it turned into nu/pol/. Good times.

Someone post the sunken jetski pic

If you think BPD is synonymous with being a woman, you are a narcissist who self-selects into exclusively pursuing BPD women because of the fact that your mom had BPD.

>Same subscriber count
Hmmmmm

Yoga is a primitive religious worship created by street shitting cow piss drinkers promoted by jooz to destroy western civilization that is built upon superior Judeo Christian values
यदा पञ्चावतिष्ठन्ते ज्ञानानि मनसा सह ।
बुद्धिश्च न विचेष्टते तामाहुः परमां गतिम् ॥ १० ॥
तां योगमिति मन्यन्ते स्थिरामिन्द्रियधारणाम् ।
अप्रमत्तस्तदा भवति योगो हि प्रभवाप्ययौ ॥ ११ ॥

Translation
Only when Manas (mind) with thoughts and the five senses stand still,
and when Buddhi (intellect, power to reason) does not waver, that they call the highest path.
That is what one calls Yoga, the stillness of the senses, concentration of the mind,
It is not thoughtless heedless sluggishness, Yoga is creation and dissolution.

Yoga is literally asking to keep the world in the perpetual status quo.No wonder they still shits in streets and drinks cow piss.

I heard that their parents were lenient towards bad behaviour and so they grew up with self-confidence leading to "narcissism", I know you hate yourself, but some people don't.

>What made them this way?
Existential depression.

This
Not at all. I did the traveling thing three years ago and hardly anyone I knew went. Spent about six months abroad total. Went back to Europe this summer for a quick getaway and the amount of roasties I met at the hostels that got cheap airfares and went to Europe for a week and a half and are all suddenly 'enlightened' by the world even though all they did was drink a bottle of wine underneath the Eiffel Tower and take photos at every Kodak location in whatever city they were in. Fuck WOW air for making transatlantic travel cheap.

Bringing civilization to an uncivilized people was the crime here.

I think a major problem in the world is that societies have spent thousands of years working to achieve a sort of happy equilibrium in their society that gets torn down when the West arrives with industry.

>mods delete the few slightly /polx/ threads that pop up but leave the countless /pol9k/ threads

Very wise post. Checked.

I ask my GF about this all the time, whenever she watches housewife shows and stereotypical Bravo trash. I can't understand why she likes watching spoiled rich woman fight with each other over who is the queen cunt. Why don't woman think about history, engineering, space exploration? I honestly don't think women are dumb, or couldn't learn this stuff, but they don't care, Hollywood and the fashion industry have them in a trance that they seem they can't escape.

>Interwebs?
That's the least of their problems

>hating on heathy happy white women
virgin

It is the shift from collectivism to individualism reaching its peak point. After the collapse society will go back to being more collectivist until its gets also too far and some idiot (most likely a kike) will reintroduce this shit again leading to another collapse. Rinse and repeat.

>dawg
>being a bugman
oh hey Destiny

Basic bitch is a term used by worthless coalburning sluts,their opinion is worthless.

Grime is for british danielle bregioli types down an affected fake jamaican patois accent.

How can you be a faggot and a virgin if hes a faggot he MUST have been in a relationship with a man.

You are better than any of these fishslit owningdyed things that make these memes user,ideally thet shoulkd be making us dinner.

All women are sluts

She wont be your white queen so dont be her white knight.

beautiful

>British education
Subscriber count doesn't suddenly change when you watch an older video.