Wtf I love china now

Why can't the US be more racist like china?

Fuck off you gook loving faggot.

If you want to be like dog eating scum, go move there you zipper-head apologist

Niggers never undestood that the only one that actually puts up with their shit are the whites.

>Go to asia -> racist as fuck towards niggers
>Go to middle east -> racist as fuck towards niggers
>Go to south america -> racist as fuck, also they have enough niggers.
>Go to russia -> lol don't even get me started.

And niggers think it's a good idea to piss off whites

Chinese bring jobs to Africa
What do Africans bring to China?

Chinks aren't racist, they're classist. If you're rich they will lick your balls. If they perceive you to be poor then they will treat you like a subhuman.

>don't get hassled anywhere near as much
Bullshit

East-Asians prefer white skin color. In Japan, Korea, and historical China light skinned people were the upper class, rich ones. They consider black skin as an inferior poor and ugly feature. It's similar to India pariah people were black skin af.
Dunno the rules nowadays. Maybe if u are a rich black athlete/celeb, East-Asians like you. Just look at Rodman, Kim and Korea loves him.

Actually Russians aren't racist towards black people. In general the few black people who do get into Russia are students from well-connected/rich families from Africa. They behave much better than the niggers in your countries.

Asians are racist toward everyone and only put up with outsiders who have money or goods to trade.

So I just walk around in a suit wherever I go and the world is mine? Legitimately asking.

This, just look at how Japan doesn't consider Koreans who have been living in Japan for three or four generations true Japanese.

Diversity

The Chinese media isn't run by Jews

Diversity, and cooking.

Yeah, the Chinese aren't racist at all.... They love niggers out there. Don't you get tired from this, Schlomo?

Black's are sensitive little bitches. Everyone gets hassled.

There truly is no fucking hope for them.

Niggers and their BS.

Had the experience of living in a predominantly black country in the Caribbean, and they're racist as fuck towards Asians.

As usual, niggers only bitch about things when it happens to them.

Nips really are master race.

>Chinks aren't racist
that's just 100% wrong and beyond fucking idiotic.
where in Canada do you live??

That's what I've been saying.
Do Blacks really think they would have it better with any other group but Whites?

Mexicans? Would f-ing killl them if they got out of line. In fact they're in open War in LA.

Chinese? Would genocide them if they pulled the shit they do in the US.

Arabs? Please.

Whites and Whites only, are guilt ridden enough to bend over backwards constantly trying to appease these Marxist fueled, stone age, humans.

Agreed this needs to be screencapped. I hope to god we have more and more leaders that are Asian etc and give far less of a fuck for blacks in America. We need that badly.

We need nig nogs to attack asian masculinity.

Somewhat right, but the euro and burger breeds of blacks are the worst, they're basically African level. It's like you're trying your best to produce or import the worst specimens imaginable.

I enjoy that "diversity" will eventually change from "less white people" to "less anything that is not niggers, you have to have niggers everywhere, no matter what more niggers niggers niggers niggers." The eternal jew will not rest until every other society on the earth is replace with 60IQ niggers.

Well, they're not. Is 'genetics' a dirty word or something?

All Asians are racists.

In the same way as the chinks see lying, cheating, bribery etc. as normal aspect of everyday business-dealing (see: the interplay of concepts like "guanxi" and "yì fēn qián , yì fēn huò), so do they not see the Western coined "racism" as the issue [some] Western societies do.

>Koreans call nips "monkeys" (*real Japanese -- compare: chink admixed -- are dark-skinned; more Filipino-looking than N.E. Asians)
>Japanese are obvious racists, even towards Anglo-Saxons (perhaps with the exception of the the notional "Aryans" -- as an offshoot of WW2, Nazi chic culture, fantastical glorification through entertainment media etc.)
>chinks have hated the nips for centuries (self-explanatory)
>skin-bleaching is a mutil-billion-dollar industry in Asia
>people like Wacko Jacko (ridiculously popular in Asia) further perpetuating the "black is yuck" stereotype...

Even the Thai /traps/ I know refer to blacks as "ling" / monkey (...granted -- they also call roasties "chanee" / gibbons... kek). One I know who lives in Sweden, who visited Hungary recently, now calls them "majom" (monkey)...!

>tl;dr
>all Asians are innately racist
>the concept of "racism" in Asia differs to the idiotically P.C. yet laughably inconsistent Western notion of it

Bro, I lived in Russia for 12 years

The blacks were the first to be beaten to a pulp for being black

There are many skin heads in Moscow, which has a police department that is lenient towards white on black crime.

The data is under reported, (but this is based on an External Review comparing the reported assaults on blacks from whites vs hospital reports on blacks reported assault from gangs of skin heads in Moscow).

I’m not backing black people up, but Russia underreports race “hate crimes” and under convicts assaults on blacks and biases homicides

If you’re black and in America, you better thank whatever religious god you worship because is absolutely right.

Blacks do not even realize how good they have it here, try to be a gay black kid in Moscow and count the number of days before ending up in hospital.

Oooga booga it's everyone but us

Sounds fantastic lets bring them to Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore

This, niggers are racist towards everybody. Shit a fucking Klan member is more tolerant than the average nigger.

Look up serpentza on youtube, he's a white guy in china who always wears a suit for basically this exact reason.

So yes

good point actually

>fpwp

Happy futurism now

Chinese don't give a fuck, Europeans stock take fucking notes.

Why are Orientals not cucks like white Westerners? They're not going to let foreign filth invade their countries.

Only westerners are stupid enough to give animals human rights

That already speaks of something

Awww come on nah.

The few Chinese people I have known are unapologetically racist. In fact they are probably the most racist people I've met. They hate blacks and call them monkeys and think Indians are dirty. Even when I used to mention human rights and animals rights to them, they just laugh and tell me they don't care about others. I think this pretty much somes them up. They are based but lack any empathy.

Pretty much this. My mother is Spanish. I go there every year to visit family, and most Spaniards fucking hate with an absolute passion, blacks. They hate them.
My uncle does a lot of work in South America, and often tells stories about how Mexicans and other Latinos down there would murder Blacks if they even got a tiny bit out of line.

It's insane how much hate there is for them. It's a huge eye opener, going to other cities or countries and seeing everyone hate blacks more than you do.

A close friend of mine is Chinese and said that there was a Black guy who apparently raped some local girl, so they publicy beat him, then cut his dick off.
Apparently Chinese hate Blacks more than even Latinos do.

are chinese the true BBC wielders?

>There are many skin heads

No such things since the end of 2000th
We are not racist.
Black is like someting strange and exotic for us

>blacks are beaten
Stop bullshitting. We call every shitskin south of Caucasus black. Iranians? Black. Indians? Black. Turks? Black. Slightly tanned skin, black hair and brown eyes? BLACK. Africans? We call them negroes and it doesn't mean shit in Russian since it's a loanword. We don't have racism against negroes.