Feldman exposes Pedowood

IT'S HAPPENING anons.

LAPD confirms they are investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files formal report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060219/LAPD-confirms-investigating-Corey-Feldman-case.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
dailynews.com/2017/11/06/valley-lapd-captain-says-department-underreported-violent-crime-stats-despite-her-raising-concern/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgBHTCb1ris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3388
This bodes well.

Time to bring down these hollywood kikes. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

I really at first thought he would be just an attention whore.

Hasn't Cory Feldman been crying about getting his butthole fingered for years now

Not to mention the id starts with 14 too.

LAPD here. We investigated but couldn't find any evidence or semen. Sorry to disappoint. Loved you in The Goonies.

>Women make hundreds of claims
>no police
>Corey Feldman makes claim
>Police swoop in
Why do women lie so much?

>inb4 he seeks refuge in a cave off the coast of Oregon that is owned by Chester Copperpot

SCHNEEEEEEEEIIIIIDDDEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!

bamp

Calm down steve. The LAPD is even less likely to bring any charges as Comey was to indict Hillary.

Wew

Get ready lads. The "wholesome family men" of Hollywood are about the be exposed. I'm talkin guys like Tom Hanks and Will Smith.

I just want to see Dan Schneider go down in flames. Fuck that guy.

Hundreds of women couldn't do the job of one man

LAPD has more redtape and dirty cops than hemorrhoided shit.

my earlier gif but in webm form

Is that classical conditioning? Or would PTSD be a better descriptor?

Feldman is controlled opposition

>probably calls cnn fake news
>cites daily mail article as incontrovertible proof of pedophile ring

FUCKING YES COOORORREEEYYY Corey Feldman will single handedly be /ourguy/ i knew it would happen, they will want to knock him off, this is prob why he is filling reports, he just recently said he was scared they would kill him. This guy is going to bring hollywood down mark my fucking words!

>LAPD confirmed they will begin work immediatly. They are redirecting all resources to the big case. Several officers have been called out of retirement.

rip karate kid

Guys, don't you think pedos I have been through enough. They are not harming anyone they just want to love and be loved. I think we need to focus on more serious matters such as tax reform.

Fucking finally. I don't have high hopes that the LAPD will do anything about it, though.

MKUltra

they won't do jack shit

Because as far as I'm aware of, only one woman actually filed a complaint with the police. She did it years ago, right after HW sexually assaulted her. The police got her wired up, and caught HW red handed admitting to the sexual assault. But the prosecutor at the time was corrupt as fuck and refused to take it to court or have charges pressed against HW.

interesting

I wanna believe

>/PEDO/ ON SUICIDE WATCH !!
/PEDO/ ON SUICIDE WATCH !!

Putting LAPD on any investigation into Hollywood is akin to President Johnson appointing an investigator into the JFK shooting.

The LAPD will provide the 'answer' that the establishment wants.

Fuckign kidding me?!

OK so even if the corrupt ass LAPD do NOTHING, they are atleast saying they will do something. Couldn't that generate enough media coverage and momentum to get Trump to address it in a Tweet maybe even get Federal Agencies involved atleast???

he's just a guy with a lot of love to give

have some more user

im sad no one tried to do this sooner but glad irs happening now. digits and several hollywood pedos will kill themselves in the coming year

>implying Teflon Dan is going anywhere
What's wrong with that epileptic bitch

Digits and you kill yourself tonight

Insider here. There are no good Jews.

>tfw your county police runs a pedo ring
feelsbadman

>mfw 5 BL logos
>five columns

checked

Double Doubles.

nice.

You kids, stop this at once!

The Sword of Damocles is starting to fall on (((Hollywood))).

And they been sleeping for decades not finding a thing.

I'll roll to that user

Wouldn't you?

>get nervous
>check home county
Oh thank fuck

All Faggots are Pedophiles

Rolling for Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Sean Penn, and Robert De Niro. Take out some loudmouthed libs.

>LAPD
Those fuckers are bought the fuck out. Fake news this shit, watch in several weeks-months, nothing will happen. Screen cap this and check

inb4 someone posts that nationwide map of blue states and their trading routs per county.

Then someone cross references said counties looking for pedo symbols.

Feldman was fingered by Tom Hanks on the set of castaway

What if they go full Rodney King on pedowood?

happening=sentences, but good for now

Kiddie Ticklers all will have their day of the rope, every single one.

>Time to bring down these hollywood kikes. STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

MOSSAD

MOSSAD

MOSSAD

I'll look for the big players getting away with it again.

KEK is here

>dailyfail

Sup Forums has been discussing this for ages now.

There's a reason I keep returning here.

You guys are the best!

Well no, not really. But I really do enjoy all the people who post news links before they hit the mainstream. And do enjoy the relatively populous chatter about the things that matter. And I do enjoy that i actually have a forum to discuss politics because I do not IRL.

Living a life knowing the woman you love is going to grow and mutate into a completely different woman is worse than anything you have to offer.

>LAPD
>investigate

>dailynews.com/2017/11/06/valley-lapd-captain-says-department-underreported-violent-crime-stats-despite-her-raising-concern/
>Valley LAPD captain says department under-reported violent crime stats despite her sounding alarm

checked

Hollywood's going down. 2 scoops!

Bump /pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgBHTCb1ris

finally

Because women wold rather tell twitter and shitty newspapers to get some limelight whereas the men just go to the fucking authorities.